"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I think stormrider is right brodies

360dagod

New Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Been lurking here for a bit...

I honestly thought homeboy was just talking to talk...

But I stepped back and started to see experiences where everything he said happened to me or someone else...I just didn't piece it together or embrace it like I should have...

We simply make this **** too complicated...

And I'm over analytical by nature so it's even worse for me...

But I gotta give that man his respect..he operating on all madden frequency...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Been lurking here for a bit...

I honestly thought homeboy was just talking to talk...

But I stepped back and started to see experiences where everything he said happened to me or someone else...I just didn't piece it together or embrace it like I should have...

We simply make this **** too complicated...

And I'm over analytical by nature so it's even worse for me...

But I gotta give that man his respect..he operating on all madden frequency...
Have you ever been successful in the "game"?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes
He is one of the best posters here and he is overall right. You have to adapt his musings to your own situation though.
Yes it's true. What would you say some of the typical issues that prevent men from being successful in that area?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
LARaiders85 said:
Well for example his advice to go into social scenes and dominate. Some guys need to learn how to dominate and some guys are going to need practice learning how to approach and flirt EVEN in social scenes. The idea that some guy reading this site with zero experience with women can go into a social situation and outcompete guys in the SAME situation that do have experience with women is not realistic.
Got it. I've been good, and I've been bad when i was artificially blackballed. So some of the guys who have NEVER been successful. A cook book or recipe in the process and steps required to get into the social scene. It's also my opinion, that no one can out compete you at being YOU. So if you deal with the babes who like the successful, strong YOU you can't lose.

So the game as player supreme:

1. Car
2. Crib
3. Convo
4. Clothes
5. Cash

Add social scene and your flourishing.
 
Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
I had an insight last night:

I was thinking: "Everybody wants to sell something, they desperately try to get people's attention so they can offer some product... Most of those tries might be ignored.

Same with women, the more I showed interest and tried to get her attention, the more I failed. So as with sales and with women, I think the more we put effort to get someone's attention or desperately try to sell something (product, offers going out to date, etc.) the more this person can ignore you.

Only if you have a super-duper product or you are a very attractive guy (money, physically, etc). You can have success.

But how to create this great product or this great guy? For me there was only one thing that seems to work: stop focusing on chasing those stuff and focusing on the quality.

My best moments in life I didn't have to chase women, they were the one that chased me. No need for nothing. When in good shape, good confidence and good energy. You can say: Hey, I wanna kiss you... and that works.

On my worst moments... I could try the best approach technique, it just doesn't work.

So I could see something similar to sales... If you are really good at your business, people will come.

Actually, the more you seem difficult to get, the more value you have, the more it seems to raise that desire for it."

I'm not telling anything different to what people says here, or even stormrider might have said about too... But it took me some time to experience it and to fully understand that.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,076
Reaction score
1,710
Age
29
Got it. I've been good, and I've been bad when i was artificially blackballed. So some of the guys who have NEVER been successful. A cook book or recipe in the process and steps required to get into the social scene. It's also my opinion, that no one can out compete you at being YOU. So if you deal with the babes who like the successful, strong YOU you can't lose.

So the game as player supreme:

1. Car
2. Crib
3. Convo
4. Clothes
5. Cash

Add social scene and your flourishing.
The Five C's... excellent. Every man should be working towards these.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I don't know even one red pill man or woman who doesn't do drugs or alcohol and stubbornly clings to them.
Its because they work so effectively with social/approach anxiety and plausible deniability.
I don't know one red pill human trying to build social environments completely sober.


Not one. And I predict I never will.
There are plenty of men who naturally understand the redpill (without ever having heard of it) and live life accordingly

The ones that had to search for it were the ones that got burned or complacent. Probably the majority of this forum

I myself had to re-learn and re-remember it. When you're young most things come totally natural. Including redpill
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't know even one red pill man or woman who doesn't do drugs or alcohol and stubbornly clings to them.
Its because they work so effectively with social/approach anxiety and plausible deniability.
I don't know one red pill human trying to build social environments completely sober.


Not one. And I predict I never will.
There are plenty
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't know even one red pill man or woman who doesn't do drugs or alcohol and stubbornly clings to them.
Its because they work so effectively with social/approach anxiety and plausible deniability.
I don't know one red pill human trying to build social environments completely sober.


Not one. And I predict I never will.
So you get to label all red pill as alcohol and drug abusers. You also assume all or most have "approach anxiety"..
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
I never understood the need for alcohol, I've built a nice social circle of drinkers and non drinkers. I'll have orange juice and 7up or cranberry juice with sprite and still be social with drinkers and no one ever questions or teases me about it. I still occasionally have a drink like a wedding or something along those lines but it's very rarely. I've tried one drug in my life but it was for a noble cause at the time as weird as that sounds.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top