Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man you guys really know how to take a big nasty stinky dump on a thread that was going pretty good there for a while. :eek:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I no longer want my name associated with the cesspool of hatred that this site has become.

Goodbye

Last edited:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fiance died during a home invasion where he disarmed the first gunman who shot two people when he came through the door. Fortunately, they weren't life threatening wounds. A second man came in the door and shot my fiance in the back 3 times, grabbed his accomplice and ran. My fiance SAVED THE LIVES of the 5 or 6 guys that were present when the gunmen came inside...and he gave his live to save them. My fiance is a HERO...I expect his memory to be honored, not trashed.
Who cares?

We're talking about the ex-convict right?

Did it ever occur to you that he was maybe just involved into illegal activities and owing money to someone?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I no longer want my name associated with the cesspool of hatred that this site has become.

Goodbye

Last edited:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know this guy, I don't know you and frankly I couldn't care less about the whole story. :yawn:

Statistically however ex-convicts have more chance to be "in the wrong place at the wrong time".

But I can understand the issue is still sensitive for you and that you stick to your version of the facts.

Anyway, reading through your posts, it seems you had a "troubled life" to put it mildy and I am not sure you should be giving advice on this board. Maybe leave it to people with a more balanced existence and solid foundations.

I was married for 10 years, have 4 children, am divorced, was engaged to a man who did time but didn't marry him because he died. *ex-convict who did 7 freaking years and got shot after he was released*
I have chosen to be celibate since January 1st 2001. I did have a male best friend who lived in Seattle whom I loved very deeply. Sadly, he also died last month at only 32 years old.
May I ask what you need to do to be sentenced to 7 years in prison?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things were very mature in the Forum until the return of ______.

Now, even some men are attacking others. LITERALLY attacking. Reminds me of this other Forum I used to visit, in which some men started adjusting their advice in order to make the women of the Forum "interested". In which some men came attacking others in order to look good in the eyes of some of the women.

And then those same women, instead of debating or simply giving their advice...they added to the attacks or tried to continue fighting. Making the place unbearable.

It is turning this way in here.

Lady, listen...some of the advice you give is good. But you can expect some flame in here from time to time. This is after all a men forum. The reason is that you say one thing and then try to bring YOURSELF as an example of a person with "high qualities", etc...like if you are trying to convince us. While EVERYBODY knows that your actions speak louder as to showcasing the opposite of who you claim to be. I don't blame anyone from flaming you there, because, they are trying to prove that some of the advice you are giving is faulty.

You are giving advice, because you are thinking of YOU. You cannot give advice that way.

If you are in the minority (or the exception to the rule -which by the way, you are NOT), you cannot give advice as if the "exception to the rule" is the "norm".

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have sex outside of an exclusive relationship.
Good values.

However...I find it ironic that you don't have sex "outside of an exclusive relationship", but you had your FOURTH child (while you were in your 30s) outside of wedlock.

This is the last I will post on this issue (considering that the original poster was probably a troll and has not even replied to any of the posts).

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman, you are my new hero!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Good values.

... but you had your FOURTH child (while you were in your 30s) outside of wedlock...
From http://dict.die.net/:

bastard
adj 1: born out of wedlock; "the dominions of both rulers passed
away to their spurious or doubtful offspring"-
E.A.Freeman [syn: bastardly, misbegot, misbegotten,
spurious]

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. Rather, you've spent these succeeding years of your life attempting to RE-create flaming situations that are guaranteed to produce verbal abuse, aimed squarely at you, duplicating the dysfunction that you experienced with X hubby, because it seems like you need that on a daily basis to feel "normal" and alive? Do you think over 7.7k posts on a hostile forum is some random accident?

I suspect your marriage was a never ending War-Zone, with him spewing verbal abuse and you doing everything in your power to draw it out of him (under the guise that you are defending yourself), neither giving an inch. Something is missing without that terrible chaos and you do your darnedest to recreate that here. It really is an obvious pattern.

Second why on earth do you reveal every last detail of your life, only exposing ultra-sensitive nerve endings to viscous counter-attacks? Do you see other people laying out every last detail of their lives here? There is a reason they don't, and a reason YOU do.

regards

Wyldfire said:
I don't care what anyone says...I did NOT invite the personal attacks. I spent ten years allowing someone to treat me like sh*t and I promised myself when I left that I would NEVER allow anyone to treat me badly in any way and just sit back and take it. That's why I slap back harder than the person who started it. That's never going to change...

Last edited:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent ten years allowing someone to treat me like sh*t
Geez! TEN years with an abusive jerk before having the guts to do something about it... We're really kicking a dead horse here but, I think by now you understand why you are not qualified to tell people what they should or should not do with their lives.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since the mods didn't lock it...

persistent exaction - bullseye!
Latinoman - bullseye!

(actually, I think the mods are ROFL at this one :))

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, whenever anyone gives Wyldfire flame bait, she always takes the bait. Because she's a dumb bich. (Dammit! Now I'm gonna get flamed, too!)

For real, peple shouldn't be so testy after spending years here. There's always that eye-rolling smiley.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Goodbye

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thread closed

Moderators, any moderator should lock this thread. The original poster is not responding to any of the comments, while others here are off-topic and angry at one another. Drastic action needs to be taken...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Regardless of whether or not she is physically cheating on you...she may as well be. She clearly is cheating on you emotionally with this guy.

If I were in your position I would just casually tell her that you have decided to start seeing other women because her friendship with this other guy is leaving you feeling unfulfilled in your relationship. Don't act jealous or demand she stop seeing him. Just tell her you are going to start seeing other women because she isn't fulfilling your needs anymore. If she wants your relationship to work she'll get rid of the male friend. If she refuses to get rid of the friend then move on.
Um you're acting like she deserves some explanation. She's done wrong. He walks. When she asks why he says "because i want to."

It's too late to "get rid of the male friend." It's already way over the line of disrespect. Even if she's not interested in the guy she's basking in the attention of another male. Relationship foul. Ejected from game.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I hope I wasn't the straw that broke Wyldfire's back. I was just joking around. But you just can't be responsive to people randomly calling you a bych or a fAG or whatever. You've just got to ignore it, like so::rolleyes:

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
go with your gut and your intuition. sounds to me like you know how this situation is going to end. do a pre-emptive strike and move on.
Best advice anyone can give. Believe me I learned the hard way. I knew what my gut was telling me but my brain and my heart were telling me different.

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR GUT FEELING!!!