Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm Starting to Catch Feelings for a Friend. Help?

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start off by saying that I'm in high school. There's this cool girl in my school who I never really noticed at first. She started talking to me through social media then we started talking in person. One day she admitted to me that she used to like me. At the time I never thought of her as anything more than a friend. Throughout 2 or 3 months we told each other who we liked. And she was there for me when I liked someone else but couldn't get them and I was there for her when she was trying to get away from some guy she didn't like, that wanted her.

We're just friends now. We talk every now and then, play games, and even flirt sometimes, on my side at least.
And I think I'm starting to catch feelings for her, I know she's single etc. but I don't know what to do. Even though she's kinda weird, extra, etc. I still think she's pretty cool. The majority of me doesn't even want a relationship but instead, someone I can just have a real tight bond with and chill with whenever; But I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend either.

What should I do? Tell her that I like her? Or just hint around it? Any advice would help, thanks.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are young. But you need to control your emotions, best start now. Men can do this, it's just that society has tried to convince men and women that they are the same. Women are not really attracted to men who vomit up their emotions.

First you have to stop worrying about what she wants, you can not control what she wants, because 90% of the time women to not really know what they want. If you like her, ask her out and take it from there. DO NOT tell her you like her, she already knows you do. Girls always know, you can not hide sh!t from them, if she knows you like her but you will not take action, you will be perceived as weak and subconsciously will lose attraction for you, she will not know why she doesn't like you, but she just won't. But if you act like you are under control, she will not be sure.... and this is EXACTLY where you want them to be... you are a puzzle, and puzzles that are in pieces waiting to be solved are more fun than ones that have already been put together.