"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I think I'm becoming friends with too many girls on my Journey.

ZeroToHero

New Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone!

Occasional lurker, distant student here. A bit ago, I set upon a journey to improve myself in every conditional way in order to be as successful with getting laid as possible. My primary goal is to be able to sleep with any girl I desire. Right now, I'm abroad in college.

Unfortunately, it seems I have gone astray. As I type this, the school year has started. I'm class-buddy friends with a handful of attractive girls from a bunch of my classes, and I sense each of them has varying degrees of attraction to me ( 2 of which really have heart eyes for me ), I just really don't know how to capitalize on it. ( Call me an idiot, I know. I only really got out of my shell in College + still a virgin )

Previously being a nice guy, I managed to snap out of that attitude, and now it seems like I'm just simply the master of building tension and attraction; only to not do anything about it.

I really want to change this. I fear if I take too long, they'll lose interest and move on as will I. I need help figuring out where to take it from here.

( When helping me, it would help to imagine an awkward, overthinking introvert who's fakin' it till he's making it and has faked most things well so far, but doesn't know how to fake it any further. )
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Step one, dont talk down on yourself. Step two, youare a student, focus on that, unless you are rich and can afford to fail. Step three, accept who you are now, news flash, there is no magic wand that you can sleep with all the women you like. I would have it if it was available.


Just pick one women that you find goodchemestry and go for it. She turns you down, its ok, next. Eventually one will like you. Read the mystery method since i think it will work in your situation. GL
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
How hard is it? "Hey I'm going to (insert place) after class. You should come along".

Or "Hey give me your number, I'm gonna text you later so we can meet up"

Or about a million other things you could say. The bottom line is you are afraid to take action. That's what separates guys who get laid frequently from guys who don't. Guys who get laid take action much more than guys who don't.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,802
Location
Mexico
Kino and start escalating.

U still a virgin? Maybe that's messing with your head. Rosort to a prostitute at least to get that first time nervousness out of your system.

Do not wait too long to make a move or you WILL be friendzoned.
 
Top