Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I never want a relationship again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are very complicated when a couple are not well matched. They are really simple when they are well matched.To me it sounds like you over analyze and second guess everything. If you find that you are not gelling with a person it is time to move on. If you met another man and started a conversation and it was obvious you were not on the same page, you wouldn't continue to try and develop that friendship despite the problems. You would find someone who supports the same team.

This site has a lot of disappointed people on it. If you rely on the information they provide to inform your view about relationships then of course you will have a very negative view. So find examples of happy relationships. True love stories. See how people who are well matched get together.

You don't really sound like you do want to give up on relationship at all. You just need to find the right person for you. Women and men do think differently and usually that is a really good thing if you are heterosexual. That is a big part of the attraction. Each sex gives the other another perspective that should be respected.

You should get to know women in a friendly environment. Find out how women really are. I know lots of men who really love being around women just because of the way they are. Enjoy the difference. Don't fight with it or even try and understand it.

Lastly if you want to know how to attract a woman, ask a woman. Men usually don't have a clue.
Asking a woman how to attract one may be logical but what the men have come to understand is it defies normal logic and women themselves are e end attracted to things they don't even like very much or don't make sense. I agree with the men once your started to worry too much about what and how women think you are unattractive to them. There's no polarity.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask advice from both. I didn't even know which questions to ask women until I came here though.
You can ask anything on here because it is anonymous. Men can give you ideas and things that they have proved successful. They can also give you a pep talk in a way a woman probably wouldn't be able to. But women know what comes over well and what can seem fake or creepy. Some men worry too much about things that women don't even really care about or they even try and tamper down things that can be attractive.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a woman how to attract one may be logical but what the men have come to understand is it defies normal logic and women themselves are e end attracted to things they don't even like very much or don't make sense. I agree with the men once your started to worry too much about what and how women think you are unattractive to them. There's no polarity.
They probably aren't attracted to the things they don't like about a man, but the thing they do like overrides the negative. I dated a very aggressive man once. It was unattractive sometimes, but I have never felt so safe with anyone as I felt with him. If there was any facing up to a situation or complaints to be made, he did it no problems. If there were any threatening situations, he looked after me.
Saying that, there are some very confused women about. My advice there is to avoid getting involved with them. Particularly as there are plenty of ordinary women who just enjoy being women and looking after their family.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably aren't attracted to the things they don't like about a man, but the thing they do like overrides the negative. I dated a very aggressive man once. It was unattractive sometimes, but I have never felt so safe with anyone as I felt with him. If there was any facing up to a situation or complaints to be made, he did it no problems. If there were any threatening situations, he looked after me.
Saying that, there are some very confused women about. My advice there is to avoid getting involved with them. Particularly as there are plenty of ordinary women who just enjoy being women and looking after their family.
Nice... I like how you put this. Increasing your ability as a man to provide "personal security" is a good thing. It increases her comfort and it is very attractive. I like you discussing some women confused themselves, as they are still "going through it"...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nice... I like how you put this. Increasing your ability as a man to provide "personal security" is a good thing. It increases her comfort and it is very attractive. I like you discussing some women confused themselves, as they are still "going through it"...
Which means the odds are 50/50 according to her statements.
Glad she's teaching us how to fish …

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d strongly suggest reading the book practical female psychology for the practical man. It's written by a bunch of successful seduction coaches. And no I haven't even bothered googling them the practicality and deep familiarity with woman just oozes out of the book. They've obviously started off with the book of pook and bonecrackers material but they ve added a lot of quick and easy tips on how to manage your woman in a relationship. You could find all the tips here but it's a good book. Explains the nature of woman and gives more than enough practical tactics to get by. Some of the other books that have been mentioned here are good but they are stuck at the red pill rage phase. Woman are malleable and can be lead. Obviously nobody can make a hoe into a housewife. You have to choose a girl who's got at least a bit of potential.

I am one of the sosuave serial monogamists. Been married. And most of my girlfriends seem to stick around at least a couple of years.

If you dig into my back posts you'll find a lot of ltr tips and where I've quoted other guys here who give good ltr advice. As always I learnt at the Feet of the masters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This site is full of men who want to have a successful relationship with a woman. That is why they are on this site in the first place. It is good that they wish to improve themselves in the meantime. But the purpose of this site is not to learn how to pluck your nose hairs more efficiently. Get honest.

That's like asking a fish for fishing advice.

You learn how to become a good fisherman by learning the methods from someone who's good at it. Women have men in their lives that they're attracted to, and have absolutely no clue why. They just are! It's fate! It's destiny! It's magic! It was meant to be! The best seducers are the ones who conjure up the "I don't know why" feeling in a woman, so how can you ask a woman for advice on creating that feeling when they have absolutely no fvcking clue how it's done?[/QUOTE]

Good fishermen get informed by the fish on the best way to catch them. So you can listen to the boasts of other apparently successful fishermen, but it is best to use the intelligence you glean from the fish. As a very wise man once said " the most useful 6 inches a man can have on the battlefield is the 6 inches between his ears."

You have obviously taken advice from other fishermen on this site, has it worked for you?[/QUOTE]

One time I asked two girls to help me get better with women. They gave me all kinds of advice even down to how I should dress.

Both of them were in relationships with guys who beat them constantly.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately With Me game has always come and gone. When it's on it's like those golden tennis games when every shot sales in and you re just toying with your opponent.

The whole wait around for the right one and fate will provide argument is hilarious if you've ever gamed a number of women. In my thirties I was a very cheerful man *****. Having learnt how to create Comfort rapport and attraction I used to end up sleeping with plenty of woman on the first date. They were always telling me things like I don't normally do this I just felt so comfortable with you etc. It was a totally manufactured experience which their amazing female psychic powers hadn't seemed to pick up. But then past the blue pill the reality is woman r incredibly sexual creatures and all you need to do is provide them with the excuse. Sorry Plums no Destiny or fate required

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is attracted to a man nothing he does will seem creepy. Your thinking is backwards. Like i said you dont really understand this stuff because you're a woman and have never had to go through dry spells unless you chose to.

How many women have you dated as a man? Maybe YOU can just wait around to see Wich guy you feel is right for you. You just have to make yourself available, and wait for the men to pursue you, and pick the one you want. They will try to have sex with you, all you have to do is say yes or no. But hey you're from London, where women literally have special entitlement laws.

You've been on this forum for like a month, i suggest you read and educate yourself on how dating works for men because i know you have zero experience with being a man. Society is way to easy on women and it creates naraccists who think they have all the answers. A woman that thinks shes knows better than men whats good for men, why am i not surprised.
I have read a lot of posts on this site. My conclusion is that despite some men using this site for years, like you for instance, they still don't have a clue about what they are doing regarding attracting and keeping women. Some of the things I have read men suggesting that other men do to attract a woman are creepy. Maybe as a man you can't see that, but as a woman I can identify it straight away.
I don't have to point this out, but if some guy wants a meaningful relationship with a woman I don't see any benefit in not contributing a suggestion to them that actually that particular action is not going to work and a different tactic may work better.

" But hey you're from London, where women literally have special entitlement laws."

Really? Do tell.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score

You learn how to become a good fisherman by learning the methods from someone who's good at it. Women have men in their lives that they're attracted to, and have absolutely no clue why. They just are! It's fate! It's destiny! It's magic! It was meant to be! The best seducers are the ones who conjure up the "I don't know why" feeling in a woman, so how can you ask a woman for advice on creating that feeling when they have absolutely no fvcking clue how it's done?
Good fishermen get informed by the fish on the best way to catch them. So you can listen to the boasts of other apparently successful fishermen, but it is best to use the intelligence you glean from the fish. As a very wise man once said " the most useful 6 inches a man can have on the battlefield is the 6 inches between his ears."

You have obviously taken advice from other fishermen on this site, has it worked for you?[/QUOTE]

One time I asked two girls to help me get better with women. They gave me all kinds of advice even down to how I should dress.

Both of them were in relationships with guys who beat them constantly.[/QUOTE]
I am not saying not to take advice from men, just that a woman generally knows what works for women romantically and men don't have a clue about that. When women ovulate, they are very horny. This means that sometimes they will be led by the needs of their bodies and not their minds. Hapless fools. So when men boast of great seduction techniques, a successful night of sex is usually down to a woman needing sex and not anything at all to do with his technique. That's why men think women are flaky.
They will say, she's really weird. I did this and that the other day and she couldn't get enough. Last night I did exactly the same and she was like a cold fish. The difference is that a few nights ago she was ovulating and nature wanted to get her pregnant. Last night she wasn't ovulating.
Maybe women who don't make great choices with men are not the best women to ask for advice.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever attracted and kept women?

You're talking about what you like. Or maybe even just what you think you like.

Any of us with sense are playing a number's game. We aren't adapting to what "Plums" on the SoSuave forum enjoys.

Contribute suggestions. Don't hijack every thread that you go in.

Work on your own social skills. Learn from some of the other women here.

Really think you have more to learn, than to teach. And we aren't here to teach women. So, I'm thinking that you are probably on thin ice for a ban.
Have you even read the rules for this site regarding how you can get banned? I have, I am a Solicitor so I like reading rules. I think you should take a look at them and educate yourself. I am afraid disagreeing with another person's opinions is not a criteria for getting them banned.
Sounds to me like you are yet another Snowflake. If you don't like the channel switch over. Don't start telling people what they are allowed to contribute and what they are not just because your mind can't process another point of view without you popping a testicle.
You don't have the power Mr Ban Man.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Plums your life must be so wonderful. You're a woman in a men's improvement forum, trying to put down half of the forum members who have probably banged more chicks than you have banged guys LOL says it all about you, really. But it's OK, whatever makes you feel good.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score

You learn how to become a good fisherman by learning the methods from someone who's good at it. Women have men in their lives that they're attracted to, and have absolutely no clue why. They just are! It's fate! It's destiny! It's magic! It was meant to be! The best seducers are the ones who conjure up the "I don't know why" feeling in a woman, so how can you ask a woman for advice on creating that feeling when they have absolutely no fvcking clue how it's done?

The advice men have given me on this website has helped me improve my dating and relationship skills immensely. Your advice is a recipe for failure. What would you know about male dating strategies? You're a woman. Its easy for women to get sex or a relationship, you don't have to have game, money, power, or even have to be that good looking. Men ask the women out. Men are the ones that have to put in work to get sex. Dating is much easier for women relative to men. To you that probably doesn't make sense because you're used to the privelege you have, to you its normal so it doesn't seem like a privilege. This also makes you entitled.[/QUOTE]
What do I know about what works as far as male dating strategies? I know what works for me. I know what works for my female friends and I also know what really doesn't work. No doubt at all that sharing stories on this site probably has helped you, a bit. But maybe it hasn't really resolved the issues that hold you back from a successful relationship?

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Plums your life must be so wonderful. You're a woman in a men's improvement forum, trying to put down half of the forum members who have probably banged more chicks than you have banged guys LOL says it all about you, really. But it's OK, whatever makes you feel good.
Well that little rant obviously made you feel better. You can go and have a nice cup of tea now and feel good about yourself.

ku17

Reaction score
Plums is just another over-the-hill woman trying to push her blue-pill frame on the entire forum. Do yourself a favor and put her on ignore. She's here for herself, not to help others improve.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
$20 says she's fat and ugly
Well according to your record, you are probably correct. You should have made it $30, you could have bought yourself a new tyre for your bicycle.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone get rid of it already.
Well what ever you do don't squeeze it. Try a getting a hot poultice and give it a few days.

Reaction score
Well according to your record, you are probably correct. You should have made it $30, you could have bought yourself a new tyre for your bicycle.
But I have a car and make almost $100,000/year.

Do you see how you're just TALKING and no sense is coming out of you?

Maybe the reason that people on here are having trouble finding a successful relationship is that relationships are a **** deal in the first place. You are perhaps blinded to this because you are female.

Status
Not open for further replies.