Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I never want a relationship again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

it sounds sad and the thought is depressing but after all my experiences and reading about how women are, i think I dont ever want a relationship again. I always believed in real love and I was sure I will find a woman I can have a great relationship with. This belief is almost gone completely.. And this is why:

First, I cant deal with how woman rationalize thier emotions. I experienced it and it makes me really question their sanity. I mean, if they are really believing their own bul*****, it makes it impossible to rely on them and trust them.

Second, there is the high score theory. I can and will never be in a relationship with a woman if she doesnt love me to the point where she is seeing me as the best man she had and will ever have. And concerning the high score theory thats very unlikely!

Third, there is the theory that women date jerks when they are young and settle with nice guys when they getting older. I wouldnt say I am a nice guy but I am sure a good guy. And when dealing with a woman I often get the feeling, that she is just dating me, because she is tired of all the jerks but she would rather dating other men if they wouldnt be jerks.

And the most important reason is, I cant deal being in a relationship with someone who cant deal with being loved. Cause thats what I think the nature of women is like.. If you really love them, they dont want you. I see it everywhere, in so many relationships: The man doesnt care about her that much but she does. I think I never saw one relationship where the woman AND the man are totally in real love with each other and everything is great.. It is also my experience, I always scored with women, I really didnt care about.

Ok so tell me what you think about my thoughts, do you experience something similar?

Regards,
summersky

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, your expirience is typical. I've been there.

I learned alot though.

Realise most of these women have been spoiled by orbiter whiteknights and bullpillers to the point to where they live in there own fantasyland.

IOW, their @$$ has been kissed into stupidity.

They are disfunctional. Not relationship material.

Stay away.

But, don't worry relationships are ok, as long as you are selective.

It's good to have plenty of opportunities. (plates) Even if they are trash...odds are you'll run into a good one, anyway. I like to call it, the 'chick buffer'. I cycle out the garbage, and replace with more garbage, until I find gold.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way a relationship works is if a chick believes you are he best man she can get. The problem becomes that you have to keep working at it, because as soon as you 'get' this girl, over time, her expectations climb, women always want more and more. This is just how women are. They can not help it.

I met a guy last week... A VERY successful engineer, the guy makes a ton of money, a dozen patients to his name, high six figure income. Anyway, he was whining about wife of two years. Apparently I married what he thought was a unicorn... single mom, good looking, nice looks, good body, frugal, caring, loving, et. al. picked her out of a trailer park where she was working hard to get her degree at night while taking care of her daughter, she had out of wed-lock in highschool.

He was saying,"I don't know what happened to her, before we married, she was happy to shop at Target, rent movies on Redbox, eating popcorn at home in front of the TV, vacations were beach trips to Destin, fishing and camping trips." He went on,"Now she shops at Nieman-Marcus, wants her kid in private school, wants to buy a mansion... vacation I Paris... JESUS, I'm burning through money like it's worthless!"

I just laughed... welcome to the world of women. They do not think about where they were, only where they are now, and they always want more. She was a single mom in a trailer park... NOW she married to a millionaire... her expectations will rise depending on her current status, and if you as a man can not deliver her expectations, and you are unwilling to stand up to her and put her in her place, you will have an unhappy life. The problem today is that society rewards women for wanting more, and punishes men for exerting authority.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way a relationship works is if a chick believes you are he best man she can get. The problem becomes that you have to keep working at it, because as soon as you 'get' this girl, over time, her expectations climb, women always want more and more. This is just how women are. They can not help it.

I met a guy last week... A VERY successful engineer, the guy makes a ton of money, a dozen patients to his name, high six figure income. Anyway, he was whining about wife of two years. Apparently I married what he thought was a unicorn... single mom, good looking, nice looks, good body, frugal, caring, loving, et. al. picked her out of a trailer park where she was working hard to get her degree at night while taking care of her daughter, she had out of wed-lock in highschool.

He was saying,"I don't know what happened to her, before we married, she was happy to shop at Target, rent movies on Redbox, eating popcorn at home in front of the TV, vacations were beach trips to Destin, fishing and camping trips." He went on,"Now she shops at Nieman-Marcus, wants her kid in private school, wants to buy a mansion... vacation I Paris... JESUS, I'm burning through money like it's worthless!"

I just laughed... welcome to the world of women. They do not think about where they were, only where they are now, and they always want more. She was a single mom in a trailer park... NOW she married to a millionaire... her expectations will rise depending on her current status, and if you as a man can not deliver her expectations, and you are unwilling to stand up to her and put her in her place, you will have an unhappy life. The problem today is that society rewards women for wanting more, and punishes men for exerting authority.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, good, too many people in a relationship anyway

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP just be thankful you realize this already. Tons of guys go through life oblivious to any of this and get eaten alive by certain types of women.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Bro are you sure he is an very successful Engineer with a high six figure income and a dozen patents? He sounds pretty dense.

What does he mean "I don't know what happened to her?" Come on, he doesn't know that as soon as you sign a legal contract with a woman that says you are married to her, you are responsible for her: emotionally, financially, mentally, and physically. You are bounded by that contract. She can harass you, threaten you, spend your money like fine wine, and you are still legally bounded by that contract. If you want out of the contract so she can eventually sleep with another guy, you have to PAY her handsomely in monthly installments and society will label you are the bad guy and her as the victim.

But this brilliant Engineer "doesn't know what happened" to her. I wouldn't want to be on the plane he designed...o_O

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro are you sure he is an very successful Engineer with a high six figure income and a dozen patents? He sounds pretty dense.
Nope... he is just like most men in this country in his first marriage. A vast majority of men do not know the true nature of women. They have been sold on a bill of goods by media and advertisers. The stupidest women in the world, if she is beautiful, can make the smartest man in the world behave like an idiot.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Third, there is the theory that women date jerks when they are young and settle with nice guys when they getting older.
You have to understand that when PUAs talk about jerks, they're not really talking about jerks. And when PUAs talk about nice guys, they're not really talking about nice guys. If anything, the PUA jerk is a masculine nice guy, and a PUA nice guy is a sissy manipulative jerk.

No one anticipated that the person they're entering a business contract with has zero intention to perform the contract
I don't think it's so much that women don't intend to perform the contract when they sign it (unless you marry a ho). It's just that when the love hormones give out, and the reality of marriage doesn't match up to the fantasy they had in their head, or when they fall in love with some other dude, or if they just decide they want to go in a different direction, then most likely they will follow their emotions instead of sticking with the vow that they made. Relationships are okay (IMO), but don't get married.

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

it sounds sad and the thought is depressing but after all my experiences and reading about how women are, i think I dont ever want a relationship again. I always believed in real love and I was sure I will find a woman I can have a great relationship with. This belief is almost gone completely.. And this is why:

First, I cant deal with how woman rationalize thier emotions. I experienced it and it makes me really question their sanity. I mean, if they are really believing their own bul*****, it makes it impossible to rely on them and trust them.

Second, there is the high score theory. I can and will never be in a relationship with a woman if she doesnt love me to the point where she is seeing me as the best man she had and will ever have. And concerning the high score theory thats very unlikely!

Third, there is the theory that women date jerks when they are young and settle with nice guys when they getting older. I wouldnt say I am a nice guy but I am sure a good guy. And when dealing with a woman I often get the feeling, that she is just dating me, because she is tired of all the jerks but she would rather dating other men if they wouldnt be jerks.

And the most important reason is, I cant deal being in a relationship with someone who cant deal with being loved. Cause thats what I think the nature of women is like.. If you really love them, they dont want you. I see it everywhere, in so many relationships: The man doesnt care about her that much but she does. I think I never saw one relationship where the woman AND the man are totally in real love with each other and everything is great.. It is also my experience, I always scored with women, I really didnt care about.

Ok so tell me what you think about my thoughts, do you experience something similar?

Regards,
summersky
Relationships are very complicated when a couple are not well matched. They are really simple when they are well matched.To me it sounds like you over analyze and second guess everything. If you find that you are not gelling with a person it is time to move on. If you met another man and started a conversation and it was obvious you were not on the same page, you wouldn't continue to try and develop that friendship despite the problems. You would find someone who supports the same team.

This site has a lot of disappointed people on it. If you rely on the information they provide to inform your view about relationships then of course you will have a very negative view. So find examples of happy relationships. True love stories. See how people who are well matched get together.

You don't really sound like you do want to give up on relationship at all. You just need to find the right person for you. Women and men do think differently and usually that is a really good thing if you are heterosexual. That is a big part of the attraction. Each sex gives the other another perspective that should be respected.

You should get to know women in a friendly environment. Find out how women really are. I know lots of men who really love being around women just because of the way they are. Enjoy the difference. Don't fight with it or even try and understand it.

Lastly if you want to know how to attract a woman, ask a woman. Men usually don't have a clue.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the things you learn when you take the red pill. It's a real blow to all the hopes and dreams that were fed to you during your entire upbringing. I'm not going to sugar coat it all and give you hope. Finding a woman who meets all your necessary criteria is an extreme rarity. Investing in women is generally a waste of time and energy.

there is the theory that women date jerks when they are young and settle with nice guys when they getting older.
That's part of high score theory as well. Once the woman loses the man at the top of her list, she eventually ends up settling for Mr. Good Enough; someone who can pay for her crap, put up with her crap, and give her babies. Some women will forfeit being with a man and intentionally have babies without committed fathers. This used to absolutely boggle my mind until I came up with high score theory. If a woman's been significantly ruined by the loss of a man in her life, she will satisfy her biological need and have children alone.

If you really love them, they dont want you. I see it everywhere, in so many relationships: The man doesnt care about her that much but she does. I think I never saw one relationship where the woman AND the man are totally in real love with each other and everything is great.. It is also my experience, I always scored with women, I really didnt care about.
The power balance in the relationship can either be used to your advantage, or it can be your biggest enemy, and it's dictated by who has more interest. If you have more interest in her than she does in you, then she has all the power. If she has more interest in you, then you have the power. This will be your most ideal situation, but you can only get there when you stop giving a fvck about finding love and learn how to become satisfied with being independent.

When you find a woman with higher interest in you than you have in her, suddenly her genuine qualities become the most significant part in deciding whether to keep her or not. If she's low maintenance, has a low sexual mileage, has no red flags, is generous, treats you well and makes your life more enjoyable and easier, then you have the power to keep her. The problem is most women today are high maintenance, high mileage, are loaded with red flags, damaged beyond belief, have tons of baggage, and are extremely selfish. Finding that woman who's worth keeping is like trying to find a crystal of sugar in a salt shaker.

High score theory is your key to help reduce the amount of sorting you need to do in order to find a woman who's worth keeping around. If she's older, has an ex she's hung up on, has a lengthy dating history, has orbiters, is divorced, and has kids, then her high score list has at least one man (and possibly more) who's made a significant emotional imprint on her. She is not worth keeping because she will never be 100% devoted to you. If you do decide to search for a woman who is worth keeping, the ones who don't qualify are still good for sex. The sexual experience you gain will most certainly benefit you when you find a woman who's worth keeping.

No, this is not going to get your hopes up. It's a real blow when you realize that the dating landscape is pretty much a garbage dump. This is why it's more important to focus on yourself and improve all the qualities of your life and personality. You will get much more satisfaction making your own life great than you ever will putting your hopes and dreams on finding the fictitious "soul mate".

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has a lot of disappointed people on it. If you rely on the information they provide to inform your view about relationships then of course you will have a very negative view.
The reason there are lots of disappointed men on here is because they realize that the pretty picture that's been painted about "love" is just that - a pretty picture. This website is full of men who are working towards being better people while the women out there are working towards making their damage and baggage appear as good qualities. Instead of working on improving themselves, they're working on trying to change men's perception of them. So instead of having a continent full of women who are both a mix of good and bad, you have a continent of women who are making themselves more bad while wearing a sticker that says "high quality".

Lastly if you want to know how to attract a woman, ask a woman. Men usually don't have a clue.
That's like asking a fish for fishing advice.

You learn how to become a good fisherman by learning the methods from someone who's good at it. Women have men in their lives that they're attracted to, and have absolutely no clue why. They just are! It's fate! It's destiny! It's magic! It was meant to be! The best seducers are the ones who conjure up the "I don't know why" feeling in a woman, so how can you ask a woman for advice on creating that feeling when they have absolutely no fvcking clue how it's done?

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason there are lots of disappointed men on here is because they realize that the pretty picture that's been painted about "love" is just that - a pretty picture. This website is full of men who are working towards being better people while the women out there are working towards making their damage and baggage appear as good qualities. Instead of working on improving themselves, they're working on trying to change men's perception of them. So instead of having a continent full of women who are both a mix of good and bad, you have a continent of women who are making themselves more bad while wearing a sticker that says "high quality".
This site is full of men who want to have a successful relationship with a woman. That is why they are on this site in the first place. It is good that they wish to improve themselves in the meantime. But the purpose of this site is not to learn how to pluck your nose hairs more efficiently. Get honest.

[/QUOTE]That's like asking a fish for fishing advice.

You learn how to become a good fisherman by learning the methods from someone who's good at it. Women have men in their lives that they're attracted to, and have absolutely no clue why. They just are! It's fate! It's destiny! It's magic! It was meant to be! The best seducers are the ones who conjure up the "I don't know why" feeling in a woman, so how can you ask a woman for advice on creating that feeling when they have absolutely no fvcking clue how it's done?[/QUOTE]

Good fishermen get informed by the fish on the best way to catch them. So you can listen to the boasts of other apparently successful fishermen, but it is best to use the intelligence you glean from the fish. As a very wise man once said " the most useful 6 inches a man can have on the battlefield is the 6 inches between his ears."

You have obviously taken advice from other fishermen on this site, has it worked for you?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jesus christ

im pi$$ing myself laughing

but it is actually worrying lol

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem isn't the relationship. Your problem is lack of abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.