Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Whatever man. What you have done is pass an availability trap. Now given some of these chicks are not interested in dating in the first place and some of them make it as if you don't go out now that means the door is closed forever. Which is totally fine, since you gotta approach these things from abundance mind set. There is this great youtube channel with the stuff you need to know, watch several videos at a time, and in about a month you'll have it at a point where everything makes a lot of sense.Yeah maybe she got turned off because she knows I'm 27 and I should have more going on. I have a job interview on Wednesday and I have a specific career that I am interested in; that is why I am in school.
Pass an availability trap?Whatever man. What you have done is pass an availability trap. Now given some of these chicks are not interested in dating in the first place and some of them make it as if you don't go out now that means the door is closed forever. Which is totally fine, since you gotta approach these things from abundance mind set. There is this great youtube channel with the stuff you need to know, watch several videos at a time, and in about a month you'll have it at a point where everything makes a lot of sense.
At the same time don't forget to hit the gym. Attraction is how good your body looks, it will open up doors to abundance of ass around you.
How does she know you've been unsuccessful with the ladies? Ever hear of the term loose lips sinks ships?But could she have sensed it from my replys that were quicker than hers and the fact I wanted to see her again too soon? She already knows I have been unsuccessful with women in the past so maybe she's giving me second thoughts
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I'm aware loose lips sink ships. I made a mistake only because for some reason I seemed like an inexperienced kisser to her which I'm actually not and she eventually asked me about my past relationships and I didn't know how to answer so I said something stupid: it didn't work out because of confidence issues I was having. I'm not good with lying and making up good answers (obviously). She also kept calling me out on my nervousness. However, I thought the way she replied to my day after text was enthusiastic but you can never tell with girls (obviously). I thought maybe she would overlook my blunders but I should have realized girls never do. They'd rather send mixed signals and now I'm literally shaking typing this. I see her later and I'm nervous about how she's gonna react to me. I don't know if I should just sit next to her and talk like nothing happened. I know if she doesnt want to hang out after class it's over because I look at dating from a Doc Love The System perspective.How does she know you've been unsuccessful with the ladies? Ever hear of the term loose lips sinks ships?
1) Less is more. In other words, talk less, listen more. Ladies like to find out about you organically. However, you can leave hints on some things so that peaks their interest to learn more.I'm aware loose lips sink ships. I made a mistake only because for some reason I seemed like an inexperienced kisser to her which I'm actually not and she eventually asked me about my past relationships and I didn't know how to answer so I said something stupid: it didn't work out because of confidence issues I was having. I'm not good with lying and making up good answers (obviously). She also kept calling me out on my nervousness. However, I thought the way she replied to my day after text was enthusiastic but you can never tell with girls (obviously). I thought maybe she would overlook my blunders but I should have realized girls never do. They'd rather send mixed signals and now I'm literally shaking typing this. I see her later and I'm nervous about how she's gonna react to me. I don't know if I should just sit next to her and talk like nothing happened. I know if she doesnt want to hang out after class it's over because I look at dating from a Doc Love The System perspective.
Two problems you have. Well, make that three.Since you have very low emotional depths to understand normal human behaviour you'd be anxious most of the time...
Got it ?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
@B0redandl0nely reread what you said. What kind of tone does it give off? How would you perceive this if someone else wrote it? Is this the kind of man you want to be?I'm in class right now and I sat a seat away from her because she left a drink on the seat next to her. Then she moved it and another guy (strictly a friend I know for a fact) came to sit and she wanted him to sit between us
You sound depressed that u r not getting Spaz's attention.Two problems you have. Well, make that three.
Obviously, with over 5,000 posts, you're spending almost no time in the real world. You're spending all of it here, not just on this forum, but on the internet in general. That's not life. That's a waste of life.
Two, you are extremely negative in your mindset. Consistently so in the posts I've read of yours. This means *you* are negative, not the person you are judging. You then project your pessimistic mindset onto others, because that is your reality. You've put yourself into a bind, because it's hard for adults to change. How old are you? You've got a narrow window of opportunity to change, and the more you post here, the lower your chances of actually improving your life in the real world.
It's hypocritical for you to harp on having the "correct" mentality, when in fact it's obvious to everyone that you have the wrong mentality.
Basically, whatever advice you give to others is the advice you should take yourself. Namely, you have very low emotional depths so you are anxious most of the time. So your third problem is that you are a hypocrite and don't take your own advice. Got it?
You sound like a homo gaming guys on sosuave.You sound depressed that u r not getting Spaz's attention.
How do I sound like a homo? I'm pursuing a heterosexual relationship and not having any luck with itYou sound like a homo gaming guys on sosuave.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well don't let ur mind wander, it's far too little to be on its own.You sound like a homo gaming guys on sosuave.