“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I think I made a mistake

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Girl texts me "we should hang out,"like right now lol"

I reply something along the lines of I agree but I have homework to do and a paper I have to write.

I then tell her that I'm down to hang after class tomorrow.

I just saw her Sunday. Tomorrow is Tuesday.

Did I come off desperate?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Good move on your part. Not desperate. Did she bite?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
Yes, you came across as desperate. You should never, under any circumstances agree to or get together with a girl, because then she might get the impression that you are attracted to her. Better to keep her guessing and avoid any contact at all.


Just kidding. :)
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I don't know I think I came across too eager because she never said anything back to that text. It was probably a test and I failed. Her response times to previous texts were delayed as well but I wasn't really considering that because the responses seemed good.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
But of course, low EQ could only mean that u r an intellectual and hence why I knew what degree you'd take.

No worries, ur mind is geared to be great in those areas.
She never respond to my counter offer to hang out and I see her in class tonight. Awkward...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
It's the fear and desperation you elude. Ladies have a sixth sense and can smell it on you. You need to work on that and develop over time, a IDGAF attitude.
But could she have sensed it from my replys that were quicker than hers and the fact I wanted to see her again too soon? She already knows I have been unsuccessful with women in the past so maybe she's giving me second thoughts
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
She never respond to my counter offer to hang out and I see her in class tonight. Awkward...
Since you have very low emotional depths to understand normal human behaviour you'd be anxious most of the time once you start to think of why/how/what a girl is doing in that logical mind of yours.

You can't help it.

But you can counter it.

Use ur thumbnail to poke the other thumb until you feel pain.

Make sure the pain overcomes or override ur anxiety.

Once ur anxiety has lessen and u hv calmed down read up those advices by the people here, memorise them all and make a guess on what applies to which situation.

Got it ?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She never respond to my counter offer to hang out and I see her in class tonight. Awkward...
Do you usually talk to her in class? If so straight up ask why she was so desperate to see you that she couldn't wait?

Tell her she needs to start behaving if she wants to see you.

I wish you could pull a couple of sentences like that off
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Do you usually talk to her in class? If so straight up ask why she was so desperate to see you that she couldn't wait?

Tell her she needs to start behaving if she wants to see you.

I wish you could pull a couple of sentences like that off
Yeah I talk to her and i even sit next to her. I guess I could say something like that
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top