Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I finally understand what some of the Indian and Asian guys harp on about here

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, Rihanna has a new man and he's hispanic. I think it was either @Good Gao or @Listen_to_Olly that said something about how Hollywood and the liberal media determine which race, body type, age etc is the new "in-thing" for women to date because women have a herd mentality. I went through some of the Twitter reactions to Rihanna and the general consensus among most of the women is how they suddenly want their own "Spanish boo" and such:

"Rihanna has taught me that If he not foreign he boring"

"now everyone likes Latin/Hispanic guys because of Rihanna? lmaoo"

"rihanna got a bae in spain, now i need a bae in spain."

"me: i don't need a man!! tmz: RIHANNA SEEN MAKING OUT W NEW MAN IN SPAIN. me, getting ready to find myself a Spanish boo too"

"RIHANNA HAS A MAN MEANING I NEED TO FIND ONE NOW!!!!"

"Well that settles it. Rihanna is getting **** so I have to start getting **** again no excuses"

I can see why most Indian or Asian men aren't really as desired as white, black and latinos. Most of their media representation tend to be the FOBs, computer nerds, social outcast etc. Once a couple of celebrities start dating Asian men, it will probably become the next in-thing for women to find themselves an "Asian boo".

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair... He looks more like the white Castilian Latino that the Mexican or PR Latino....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1rmcnz.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not interested in black chicks, so I really couldn't care less.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women want professionals ...... who are white (if they live in SF).

El Payaso is correct. Good thing for me is that I'm not a FOB and I have really good taste in women. I'm not going to go for a HB 5 just to get laid. If I don't get laid it's usually my fault which is why I'm ok with it. I'm not upset about the race thing. I would never date a black girl so it's fine if white girls don't want to date Indian guys. I can't be a hypocrite.

Reaction score
Rihanna is ugly as ****.

I heard her some "Sex With Me" at the strip club the other day.

Is this honestly what she thinks of herself? It's a shame that she gets to corrupt minds.

I wonder what modern girls would be like if their minds weren't so corrupted by garbage.

Reaction score
Asian women want professionals ...... who are white (if they live in SF).

El Payaso is correct. Good thing for me is that I'm not a FOB and I have really good taste in women. I'm not going to go for a HB 5 just to get laid. If I don't get laid it's usually my fault which is why I'm ok with it. I'm not upset about the race thing. I would never date a black girl so it's fine if white girls don't want to date Indian guys. I can't be a hypocrite.
Why does it matter what women want?

Do they have anything to offer? They have no respect, loyalty, have ridden the **** carousel for years, and can't pair bond.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rihanna is ugly as ****.

Is this honestly what she thinks of herself? It's a shame that she gets to corrupt minds.

I wonder what modern girls would be like if their minds weren't so corrupted by garbage.
It'll be another "Rihanna" in 5 years and another and another and another. Those entertainers are part of the "game". You might as well get something out of it. "I saw your girl Rihanna had that bathing suit on, you should get one!"

Reaction score
For the record I don't mean that Asian women in Cali are high quality. They are among the most superficial. But I like superficial women because it gives me something to strive for. There is a logical way to impress them and it makes sense. Things like going to college, working out, and making a lot of money gets you the superficial pvssy. What I can't stand are irrational hot women who go for ray ray and pookie who just came out of prison. That pisses me off because it invalidates all the measures I took to become successful in life.
Can you make any sense of why some women go for "Ray Ray and Pookie?"

We were having a discussion about this not too long ago, I believe while you were still banned.

Is it just because they scare people?

Reaction score
It's the culture. In Cali, if you don't have money, you better stay home. Your own friends will make fun of you for being a loser. In more urban cities like Atlanta or Philly, the culture is that being ignorant or gangster is cool. Nobody wants to grow up.

In San Francisco, people want to switch to khakis and Sperry shoes as quickly as possible to show off status. In Philly, wearing loafers means you are over the hill. The culture in ghetto cities is ass backwards and promotes bummy living. Women are simply herd creatures. They adopt whatever environment they are in.
Yea, seriously. I hate that culture.

When you go out here (Orlando, FL), you can make $100,000/year, but people act like you're stupid if you haven't heard the newest greatest hip-hop song. It's ****ing stupid. And, unfortunately, the girls just follow the crowd.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This only applies to nerdy fresh off the boat Asians. This shouldn't even be a discussion because since when have women have gotten slippery wet over nerdy men?...Never. I see alpha ftb Asians with hot Asian women and I see Americanized Asians with white women all the time. Also, I'm ending this Asian vs black male debate. Quit comparing nerd ass Asians to black athletes or thugs with white women. Of course you're going to see a disparity because women have never liked nerds and always liked bad boys and jocks. Compare an Asian nerd to a black nerd and the Asian wins. Compare an Alpha Asian to an Alpha black and the Alpha Asian easily comes out on top. The only black men that get laid are ray ray and pookies and athletes and I still wouldn't touch the white women they are getting because they are trash. An Alpha Asian can easily get the 95% of white women remaining that are against dating a black guy. In addition, they have access to Asian women while black men have black women yay:/ Y'all Asians don't have it that bad, so quit the whining please!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This only applies to nerdy fresh off the boat Asians. This shouldn't even be a discussion because since when have women have gotten slippery wet over nerdy men?...Never. I see alpha ftb Asians with hot Asian women and I see Americanized Asians with white women all the time. Also, I'm ending this Asian vs black male debate. Quit comparing nerd ass Asians to black athletes or thugs with white women. Of course you're going to see a disparity because women have never liked nerds and always liked bad boys and jocks. Compare an Asian nerd to a black nerd and the Asian wins. Compare an Alpha Asian to an Alpha black and the Alpha Asian easily comes out on top. The only black men that get laid are ray ray and pookies and athletes and I still wouldn't touch the white women they are getting because they are trash. An Alpha Asian can easily get the 95% of white women remaining that are against dating a black guy. In addition, they have access to Asian women while black men have black women yay:/ Y'all Asians don't have it that bad, so quit the whining please!
True but there are way more Asian nerds than black nerds. Most black guys I see are freaking alpha. I see guys who are completely jacked and don't even work out. Not to mention their ***** size is probably way bigger than asians. I see very professional looking where women in SF with black guys, they clean up in CA. I think black guys have an unfair advantage.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rihanna is ugly as ****.

Not really the point of the post but okay.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This latino fad in Chicago has been going on for over a decade.....white girls drooling over Puerto Rican men, who are just using these white women as *** rags (for the most part) In the suburbs white girls are digging Mexican men more cause that is the type of latino that is dominant out there

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to change my profile pic...

OP your analysis is correct. However, I would say that those tweets your cited were jokes. Hollywood and media does help shape the perception and desiranility of race/culture, however this isn't an example of it. People there are being silly, I doubt those women would actually start pursuing foreign men. A lot more need to change media and stigma wise for that to happen.

Also, like someone else mentioned, the guy looks more white spanish then ethnic spanish.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The media does shape what is attractive. Look at Jeremy Meeks, dude is hideous

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair... He looks more like the white Castilian Latino that the Mexican or PR Latino....
The guy's name is "Hassan Jameel", so I'm pretty that he's neither Castilian, Mexican, PR or any other typo of Latino, lol. Apparently, he's a son of some Saudi billionaire. This goes to show that Americans are really fvcking clueless when it comes to ethnicities. If you are Indian and you think that being Indian is holding you back, change your name to Ramon Fernadez and practice talking like Tony Montana. 99% of Americans wouldn't be able to tell the diffference. It also goes to show that if you have enough money, your ethnicity doesn't matter that much anyway.