Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I finally understand what some of the Indian and Asian guys harp on about here

Reaction score
For the last time, I don't go for white girls. I go for Latinas. Look at my posts before you make assumptions. You're the one who starts race threads not me. It sounds like you're wishing you were white.
You have me mixed up with someone else and you're wrong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Toronto. A lot of Indian guys including myself score easily with white chicks. The fact that the area has so many diverse ethnicities makes women of all races open minded.

On the side note I noticed that Indian chicks, especially the hot ones, don't date outside of Indian guys.
Is your avatar a sweet indian lady?

Reaction score
On the side note I noticed that Indian chicks, especially the hot ones, don't date outside of Indian guys.
This is not the case in America, in fact I would say that most Indian girls who are assimilated into American culture and good looking often do date interracial and will take a lower value white guy over a higher value Indian guy out of a sense of rebellion. I notice that Northern Indian women are the worst when it comes to this because they have the whole color complex going on.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I cannot believe I am about to bump this thread but I just have to.

If you're an Asian or Indian guy, understand that in certain places such as California, you won't be able to get hot white girls no matter how good you are. NYC might work because of the influx of foreign white women who don't have hang ups about going after Asian and Indian men who are well put together, in fact I have seen a few big finance bros of those races pull hot Scandinavian women.

Your luck ultimately comes down to location, do not waste time in CA if you are an Asian guy of any kind or you will be like @skinnyguy who is depressed and sees white women as unattainable.

Similarly for Canadians, stay out of Vancouver and Toronto, white women there have major hang ups towards Asian and Indian men and see them as lower races.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe I am about to bump this thread but I just have to.

If you're an Asian or Indian guy, understand that in certain places such as California, you won't be able to get hot white girls no matter how good you are. NYC might work because of the influx of foreign white women who don't have hang ups about going after Asian and Indian men who are well put together, in fact I have seen a few big finance bros of those races pull hot Scandinavian women.

Your luck ultimately comes down to location, do not waste time in CA if you are an Asian guy of any kind or you will be like @skinnyguy who is depressed and sees white women as unattainable.

Similarly for Canadians, stay out of Vancouver and Toronto, white women there have major hang ups towards Asian and Indian men and see them as lower races.
You're a miserable faggot who has nothing to do but bash guys on this forum. Stop posting for a while so that you can gain respectability again. I'm guessing you live in your moms basement and play video games all day which gives you so much time to post on here.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He prefers Latinas though not white women.