Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I finally understand what some of the Indian and Asian guys harp on about here

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know want to sound stereotypical or offensive, but I thought in some cultures men looked for wholesome girls, what happened here?
Lol. Wholesome women? You mean pixies and fairies?

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Indian and I score with all races successfully. It's the guys with the mentality that they can't do it, who don't do it.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to get hot white girls as an Asian or Indian guy, it comes down to two things:

1. Having an objectively above average SMV (don't be fat or super skinny, don't be a nerd, have some cash, and have some charisma).

2. Being in the RIGHT location.

If 1 and 2 are on point, you will swim in hot white girls. Even @Solomon will agree that a well put together Asian or Indian dude can clean up with hot blondes in a city like Minneapolis because there aren't as many lower value immigrants ruining it for those races and white women in the area are more open minded. Put the same Indian dude in Toronto or San Fran, he isn't getting hot white girls.

I will note that lately, Asian and Indian men's SMV has taken off big time in the US. I've heard hot white girls say Ludi Lin (Power Ranger), Hasan Minhaj, and Riz Ahmed are "handsome as hell". Younger white girls are more than open to going for cool Asian and cool Indian guys, it's just that the stigma is bad in areas like Toronto, Long Island, and San Francisco that they have to fight their urge to give one a chance.

What I am angry about is that we can't have the conversation of what areas are good for Asian or Indian men in the US without:

1. Angry dudes who have no business being on those threads whining saying "why only white women" yet its completely okay for a white guy to go for Asian women, this double standard has to be fixed. It pisses me off so bad that this forum has a stigma towards Asian or Indian men going for white women but its completely okay the other way around.

2. Whiny spineless punks like @skinnyguy who ruin the thread with their whining.

I guess a part of it is that we are too shy to speak about our experiences as Asian or Indian men, we can't share our success stories as readily and I think this is a major issue.

A well put together Asian and Indian dude can definitely crush some white pu$$y in the US unless he is in the select few cities where liberals have targeted men of his race. Outside the Anglosphere? He freaking slays.

Well put together Asian guys slay in France, Scandinavia, and Eastern Europe. Not sure if Indian guys can since some of them do look sorta Arab.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
This latino fad in Chicago has been going on for over a decade.....white girls drooling over Puerto Rican men, who are just using these white women as *** rags (for the most part) In the suburbs white girls are digging Mexican men more cause that is the type of latino that is dominant out there
I don't really see ethnic looking Hispanic men doing so well with white girls these days. Do note that in areas like Arizona, it is rare to see a brown skinned latino with a hot white girl plus there is a stigma attached to it.

As a whole I'd say they have it the worst of all the races because:

1. Men of their race actually TRY to get laid unlike Asian and Indian men who barely care.

2. There are a lot of them in this country so naturally, it should be common to see brown skinned latinos with white girls.

3. There is a stigma attached to being "Mexican" in the US.

I mean white girls with Asian and Indian men SHOULD BE RARE because there aren't that many in the US but white girls with latinos should be common, yet it is only common if he looks white himself.

I think Aztec looking ethnic latino men get it the worst when it comes to getting white girls, Arabs get it bad too.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
This only applies to nerdy fresh off the boat Asians. This shouldn't even be a discussion because since when have women have gotten slippery wet over nerdy men?...Never. I see alpha ftb Asians with hot Asian women and I see Americanized Asians with white women all the time. Also, I'm ending this Asian vs black male debate. Quit comparing nerd ass Asians to black athletes or thugs with white women. Of course you're going to see a disparity because women have never liked nerds and always liked bad boys and jocks. Compare an Asian nerd to a black nerd and the Asian wins. Compare an Alpha Asian to an Alpha black and the Alpha Asian easily comes out on top. The only black men that get laid are ray ray and pookies and athletes and I still wouldn't touch the white women they are getting because they are trash. An Alpha Asian can easily get the 95% of white women remaining that are against dating a black guy. In addition, they have access to Asian women while black men have black women yay:/ Y'all Asians don't have it that bad, so quit the whining please!
Very true, especially in the southern states. Even fraternities have their token Asian and Indian guys who slay white girls, Asian preferable to India obviously.

The problem is that as a whole, Asian and especially Indian men are pu$$ies. I blame it all on Asian and Indian parenting, hands down the worst parenting on the planet for raising alpha males, it is practically slow and painful neutering.

For Asian and Indian guys I know with more modern parents, they clean up like no one's business. Asian men are on the rise and Indian men are slowly starting to get somewhat good.

What surprises me is that I have not heard of that many white women actually coming out to say they hate Asians and Indians in the US, it seems to be more of an Australia thing but those women are hideous.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brown skins hispanics are money in Chicago, that's interesting that's not the case in Arizona

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to get hot white girls as an Asian or Indian guy, it comes down to two things:

1. Having an objectively above average SMV (don't be fat or super skinny, don't be a nerd, have some cash, and have some charisma).

If 1 and 2 are on point, you will swim in hot white girls. Even @Solomon will agree that a well put together Asian or Indian dude can clean up with hot blondes in a city like Minneapolis because there aren't as many lower value immigrants ruining it for those races and white women in the area are more open minded. Put the same Indian dude in Toronto or San Fran, he isn't getting hot white girls.

I will note that lately, Asian and Indian men's SMV has taken off big time in the US. I've heard hot white girls say Ludi Lin (Power Ranger), Hasan Minhaj, and Riz Ahmed are "handsome as hell". Younger white girls are more than open to going for cool Asian and cool Indian guys, it's just that the stigma is bad in areas like Toronto, Long Island, and San Francisco that they have to fight their urge to give one a chance.

What I am angry about is that we can't have the conversation of what areas are good for Asian or Indian men in the US without:

1. Angry dudes who have no business being on those threads whining saying "why only white women" yet its completely okay for a white guy to go for Asian women, this double standard has to be fixed. It pisses me off so bad that this forum has a stigma towards Asian or Indian men going for white women but its completely okay the other way around.

2. Whiny spineless punks like @skinnyguy who ruin the thread with their whining.

I guess a part of it is that we are too shy to speak about our experiences as Asian or Indian men, we can't share our success stories as readily and I think this is a major issue.

A well put together Asian and Indian dude can definitely crush some white pu$$y in the US unless he is in the select few cities where liberals have targeted men of his race. Outside the Anglosphere? He freaking slays.

Well put together Asian guys slay in France, Scandinavia, and Eastern Europe. Not sure if Indian guys can since some of them do look sorta Arab.
I don't whime. I state facts. You say "a well put together guy" and yes I agree an Indian guy with very high SMV can get white girls. But a white guy who doesn't have a job and is out of shape can get the same white girls. See my point? By saying that women aren't racist you are openly admitting you're a blue pill white knight.

As for me, I primarily go for Latinas, not white women. The white women in the bay are generally ugly.

Reaction score
Brown skins hispanics are money in Chicago, that's interesting that's not the case in Arizona
Does it rub off to other "brown skin" races too? I find that I have had an easy time getting with girls who have a thing for latinos even though I am an Indian guy. A few members who I have talked to on here tell me they have never seen Indian guys score in the Chi-Town but I talked to an Indian dude from Chi town who tells me he has had it easy. Hard for me to believe him though since he had no pics or anything to really prove his lifestyle.

Reaction score
I used to struggle so much with this sort of thing but I have found that if you have your act together, it isn't that tough. Women aren't holding a vendetta against Indian men except for in places where a large influx of Indian immigrants have given Indian men a bad name, luckily those places are few so far in the US.

What I am finding is that the problem is Indian men and Indian culture, not "racism". Indian parenting is the main culprit, cannot think of any other form of parenting that is a poison to masculinity. Talking kids out of pursuing masculine hobbies and forcing them to be dorks, not to mention narcissistic parents that take pleasure in ruining the youth of their kids.

When Indian guys do break that mold, there are definitely some options out there. I think being Indian can most definitely be a huge advantage if you have the right man behind it, not the stereotypical Indian guy.

I think the problem is just that most Indian guys aren't really made or raised to do well in the game, not that there is this stigma against us outside of certain cities.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to struggle so much with this sort of thing but I have found that if you have your act together, it isn't that tough. Women aren't holding a vendetta against Indian men except for in places where a large influx of Indian immigrants have given Indian men a bad name, luckily those places are few so far in the US.

What I am finding is that the problem is Indian men and Indian culture, not "racism". Indian parenting is the main culprit, cannot think of any other form of parenting that is a poison to masculinity. Talking kids out of pursuing masculine hobbies and forcing them to be dorks, not to mention narcissistic parents that take pleasure in ruining the youth of their kids.

When Indian guys do break that mold, there are definitely some options out there. I think being Indian can most definitely be a huge advantage if you have the right man behind it, not the stereotypical Indian guy.

I think the problem is just that most Indian guys aren't really made or raised to do well in the game, not that there is this stigma against us outside of certain cities.
haha this is spot on. my dad is the biggest beta i know, the only reason i'm alive is cause he had an arranged marriage with my mom lol.

i was forced to study ALL THE TIME as a kid and was not allowed to date. if i dated someone I would have gotten disowned.

yes - these parents we have are narcissistic. my parents are getting older now, and they are a bit more chill, but when I was 16 they were tyrants who dictated every move i made. I'm so incredibly jealous of people who have normal parents who aren't controlling. but hey, i think i turned out pretty happy. there are a lot of indian parenting tactics that are toxic - always behave yourself and act nice (total turnoff to women), be incredibly stingy (chick repellant), don't care about working out just studying and getting into a good college (lol), don't drink or do drugs (sad).

have you noticed that indian parents are incredibly afraid of law enforcement? if you get a speeding ticket, they will faint. if you get arrested they will probably off you lol.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this is spot on. my dad is the biggest beta i know, the only reason i'm alive is cause he had an arranged marriage with my mom lol.

i was forced to study ALL THE TIME as a kid and was not allowed to date. if i dated someone I would have gotten disowned.

yes - these parents we have are narcissistic. my parents are getting older now, and they are a bit more chill, but when I was 16 they were tyrants who dictated every move i made. I'm so incredibly jealous of people who have normal parents who aren't controlling. but hey, i think i turned out pretty happy. there are a lot of indian parenting tactics that are toxic - always behave yourself and act nice (total turnoff to women), be incredibly stingy (chick repellant), don't care about working out just studying and getting into a good college (lol), don't drink or do drugs (sad).

have you noticed that indian parents are incredibly afraid of law enforcement? if you get a speeding ticket, they will faint. if you get arrested they will probably off you lol.
I think most Asian parents are this way. Chinese have a reputation for raising their kids like soldiers.

Reaction score

I wouldn't say you are happy man, you still make it seem like it is impossible to get hot white girls as an Indian guy. That being said it is great to see that I am doing well despite having Indian parents who put me through social h3ll.

It only makes me wonder once Indians do assimilate, get out of their primitive 3rd world culture, and really lay back on the parenting just how well Asian and Indian men are going to be doing. With Asian guys I already see it happening, commonly see jacked Asian dudes with hot white girls to the point that it is becoming not so rare now. I cannot say the same for Indians but I think that once the newer generation of Indians get fed up with their psycho parents, you are going to have a more level playing field since both Asian and Indian men have wealth working for them.

I also don't think that getting white girls is that hard as an Indian guy like this forum makes it out to be, there are just too many guys crying about it (like you for example, no offense lol).

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say you are happy man, you still make it seem like it is impossible to get hot white girls as an Indian guy. That being said it is great to see that I am doing well despite having Indian parents who put me through social h3ll.

It only makes me wonder once Indians do assimilate, get out of their primitive 3rd world culture, and really lay back on the parenting just how well Asian and Indian men are going to be doing. With Asian guys I already see it happening, commonly see jacked Asian dudes with hot white girls to the point that it is becoming not so rare now. I cannot say the same for Indians but I think that once the newer generation of Indians get fed up with their psycho parents, you are going to have a more level playing field since both Asian and Indian men have wealth working for them.

I also don't think that getting white girls is that hard as an Indian guy like this forum makes it out to be, there are just too many guys crying about it (like you for example, no offense lol).
For the last time, I don't go for white girls. I go for Latinas. Look at my posts before you make assumptions. You're the one who starts race threads not me. It sounds like you're wishing you were white.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see ethnic looking Hispanic men doing so well with white girls these days. Do note that in areas like Arizona, it is rare to see a brown skinned latino with a hot white girl plus there is a stigma attached to it.

As a whole I'd say they have it the worst of all the races because:

1. Men of their race actually TRY to get laid unlike Asian and Indian men who barely care.

2. There are a lot of them in this country so naturally, it should be common to see brown skinned latinos with white girls.

3. There is a stigma attached to being "Mexican" in the US.

I mean white girls with Asian and Indian men SHOULD BE RARE because there aren't that many in the US but white girls with latinos should be common, yet it is only common if he looks white himself.

I think Aztec looking ethnic latino men get it the worst when it comes to getting white girls, Arabs get it bad too.
Exactly, I've been to most major cities in the country and I have yet to see this. Usually I see the lighter looking Hispanics with white girls, but if I see the Aztec looking ones with white women they are in a poverty situation and the woman is trash.

Reaction score
Since we are on the topic of hispanics, a lot of people don't known but American and Canadian women secretly fly solo or with their girlfriends to Mexican beach resorts to look for the company of ethnic men even promising them marriage and a visa. Could this be some sort of a white knight move or are women just generous?
They do the same thing with black men in the Caribbean

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we are on the topic of hispanics, a lot of people don't known but American and Canadian women secretly fly solo or with their girlfriends to Mexican beach resorts to look for the company of ethnic men even promising them marriage and a visa. Could this be some sort of a white knight move or are women just generous?
It's usually old, fat white women.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, I've been to most major cities in the country and I have yet to see this. Usually I see the lighter looking Hispanics with white girls, but if I see the Aztec looking ones with white women they are in a poverty situation and the woman is trash.
lol if even that

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score

I live in Toronto. A lot of Indian guys including myself score easily with white chicks. The fact that the area has so many diverse ethnicities makes women of all races open minded.

On the side note I noticed that Indian chicks, especially the hot ones, don't date outside of Indian guys.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an Indian guy with a white girl in SF today.

That must mean that all Indian guys are players and women aren't racist. LOL

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Toronto. A lot of Indian guys including myself score easily with white chicks. The fact that the area has so many diverse ethnicities makes women of all races open minded.

On the side note I noticed that Indian chicks, especially the hot ones, don't date outside of Indian guys.
As a Canadian who has been to Toronto, BS.

Indian and Asian men with hot white women is rare there and often unheard of, same with Vancouver.

Montreal is a different story, I slayed there and saw a ton of Asian and Indian men with white women over there.

Maybe things changed in the past couple of years, who knows.