"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I tend to daydream alot

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
This sounds stupid but I really can't stop daydreaming. Either I'm sitting in class or listening to CDs or whatever and I just start fantisizing. Usually about chicks. Thats not good. Probably creates some unwanted oneitis there and what not. Might be killing in ambitions. I dunno you tell me.

From what I've read on this site so far, this sort of behavoir is not helpful at all. I think getting rid of it might be key in improving myself. I'm going to start trying tomorrow. Any hints?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
try taking up meditation or something, do it everyday for half and hour at the same time of day....works wonders for concentration
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
sounds like attention deficit disorder.... get some meds
Please, most people are misdiagnosed with ADD. I call it short attention span. I bet you come from the bible belt that helped Bush get re-elected. The highest cases of ADD come from bible belt, or rather.. parents who rather watch tv and mind their business than raise children.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
you dont have ADD.....I thought the same about me..I daydream alot and still do!

I am very passionate with alot of fantisies and ideas.

I say Day Dream..but do productive daydreaming

like meditation!
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
as a man who has been on all kindas of drugs for mental problems i'll tell you right now, it's only temporary, if that....the only way to solve this stuff is to change the way you think......meditation and daydreaming are not the same, mediation is INTENSE concentration and if your feeling drowsy and your mind wanders your not doing it right, you should be aware of everything around you, your body and enviroment when meditating
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I'm the same.

Go out and do some excersize and socialise a lot more. Dont get into a sedatory lifestyle again.

As soon as you force yourself to socialise more, you're a lot more alert to everything around you.

Meditation would be good if you dont start day dreaming. Although really, you can daydream while medatating... well it's not day dreaming... but it's close... blaugh :p
 
Top