"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

i stopped caring about woman (literally) few weeks or months ago

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
feels much better


why i stopped? probably too much redpill content online and too many failed dates


i feel like robot with expensive battery instead of libido

but its good, not depressed mode,



also i eat more but i dont get fat
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Why to be so hard on yourself?

Just hit upgrade mode for some time and/or make them your 3rd or 4th priority. I'm sure you will find a decent women eventually, giving up doesn't make any sense really.
its not giving up

my brain reprocessed effort in : value out ratio and seems it wasnt good enough because i literally feel no lust toward women anymore (no, not gay too) and nofap for weeks feels so easy
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
If you feel no lust toward women something is wrong. How’s your T count?

Giving up is never the right answer. Adaptation is what I’d required. The sexual marketplace has changed, how will you adapt? I find that short 3-6 month relationships is the norm. If you can rotate a few women in that window you won’t get so attached.

Just adapt man, no need to drop pvssy.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I hit the same exact mode several years back. My LTR walked out on me, and I went out and banged several chicks, and then I stop giving a damn. It's just a stage, it's hard to get yourself out of it. No fap won't help. It's that emptiness inside, they feel it. I have to fake I care for them, otherwise they know they have no power over me.

Want my suggestion? Hit the gym, I wish I done it earlier.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I have the similar feeling. Since the end of my LTR I feel empty. It's like my core engine imploded and I'm not that much interested in women anymore. They sense it and move on.
I'll be interest in hearing how old are you, I'm 38. Perhaps it has to do something with our age, sht, did we hit a wall or something??

Would you be kind enough to put me on Ignore? I´d really appreciatte it man. Thanks in advance.
Why are you so emotional? I was just teething your ass.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
When I was younger I always wondered why 30-something guys are not so much after women and are so careful about making emotional investment
Can I really adivce you if I am just like you? We are hitting the wall dude, no more no less. It is what we achieved so far, what we have so far, we are near end....................Why the fck don't we have children, is usually a question by usually women with children......

Well..........................................

Lost virginity at age 29, and sht....

Of course not..

Most of the time, fck and next them. I'm in a place to next every one, because. Without furhter commentary. . .. ....... I am sht and they aren't



I'm all about fcking.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Can I really adivce you if I am just like you? We are hitting the wall dude, no more no less. It is what we achieved so far, what we have so far, we are near end....................Why the fck don't we have children, is usually a question by usually women with children......

Well..........................................

Lost virginity at age 29, and sht....

Of course not..

Most of the time, fck and next them. I'm in a place to next every one, because. Without furhter commentary. . .. ....... I am sht and they aren't



I'm all about fcking.
u lost virginity at age 29? :O
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
u lost virginity at age 29? :O
I jerked off before you did, wanna bet?? Mother fr.

I think that you need to find solid LTR materiał ASAP.
A lot of people do. Not just you. Find LTR prior, otherwise you are left with left overs. As you can imagine, fck that. I am at the moment only looking for ONS. ))))) niggah!!
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
so you had first sex as 30 year old and drank first beer when? 35?
Trust me, it's much better than desiring to fck an indian woman. In fact, fcking an indian woman is like fcking a chimpanze on an african safari, you driving in a jeep, or land rover, I have no clue, and you tell the guide I want to fck, and he offers you a chimpanzi. By the way the song is about being raised by a single mother. Whoever wants lyrics, message, it's a hit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Trust me, it's much better than desiring to fck an indian woman. In fact, fcking an indian woman is like fcking a chimpanze on an african safari, you driving in a jeep, or land rover, I have no clue, and you tell the guide I want to fck, and he offers you a chimpanzi. By the way the song is about being raised by a single mother. Whoever wants lyrics, message, it's a hit.

but youre russian not indian

how is that related to you?
 
Top