Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i stopped caring about woman (literally) few weeks or months ago

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
feels much better

why i stopped? probably too much redpill content online and too many failed dates

i feel like robot with expensive battery instead of libido

but its good, not depressed mode,

also i eat more but i dont get fat

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why to be so hard on yourself?

Just hit upgrade mode for some time and/or make them your 3rd or 4th priority. I'm sure you will find a decent women eventually, giving up doesn't make any sense really.
its not giving up

my brain reprocessed effort in : value out ratio and seems it wasnt good enough because i literally feel no lust toward women anymore (no, not gay too) and nofap for weeks feels so easy

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel no lust toward women something is wrong. How’s your T count?

Giving up is never the right answer. Adaptation is what I’d required. The sexual marketplace has changed, how will you adapt? I find that short 3-6 month relationships is the norm. If you can rotate a few women in that window you won’t get so attached.

Just adapt man, no need to drop pvssy.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I hit the same exact mode several years back. My LTR walked out on me, and I went out and banged several chicks, and then I stop giving a damn. It's just a stage, it's hard to get yourself out of it. No fap won't help. It's that emptiness inside, they feel it. I have to fake I care for them, otherwise they know they have no power over me.

Want my suggestion? Hit the gym, I wish I done it earlier.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I have the similar feeling. Since the end of my LTR I feel empty. It's like my core engine imploded and I'm not that much interested in women anymore. They sense it and move on.
I'll be interest in hearing how old are you, I'm 38. Perhaps it has to do something with our age, sht, did we hit a wall or something??

Would you be kind enough to put me on Ignore? I´d really appreciatte it man. Thanks in advance.
Why are you so emotional? I was just teething your ass.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
When I was younger I always wondered why 30-something guys are not so much after women and are so careful about making emotional investment
Can I really adivce you if I am just like you? We are hitting the wall dude, no more no less. It is what we achieved so far, what we have so far, we are near end....................Why the fck don't we have children, is usually a question by usually women with children......

Well..........................................

Lost virginity at age 29, and sht....

Of course not..

Most of the time, fck and next them. I'm in a place to next every one, because. Without furhter commentary. . .. ....... I am sht and they aren't

I'm all about fcking.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Can I really adivce you if I am just like you? We are hitting the wall dude, no more no less. It is what we achieved so far, what we have so far, we are near end....................Why the fck don't we have children, is usually a question by usually women with children......

Well..........................................

Lost virginity at age 29, and sht....

Of course not..

Most of the time, fck and next them. I'm in a place to next every one, because. Without furhter commentary. . .. ....... I am sht and they aren't

I'm all about fcking.
u lost virginity at age 29? :O

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
u lost virginity at age 29? :O
I jerked off before you did, wanna bet?? Mother fr.

I think that you need to find solid LTR materiał ASAP.
A lot of people do. Not just you. Find LTR prior, otherwise you are left with left overs. As you can imagine, fck that. I am at the moment only looking for ONS. ))))) niggah!!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
so you had first sex as 30 year old and drank first beer when? 35?
Trust me, it's much better than desiring to fck an indian woman. In fact, fcking an indian woman is like fcking a chimpanze on an african safari, you driving in a jeep, or land rover, I have no clue, and you tell the guide I want to fck, and he offers you a chimpanzi. By the way the song is about being raised by a single mother. Whoever wants lyrics, message, it's a hit.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me, it's much better than desiring to fck an indian woman. In fact, fcking an indian woman is like fcking a chimpanze on an african safari, you driving in a jeep, or land rover, I have no clue, and you tell the guide I want to fck, and he offers you a chimpanzi. By the way the song is about being raised by a single mother. Whoever wants lyrics, message, it's a hit.

but youre russian not indian

how is that related to you?