Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I start to believe that tattoos are a good benchmark to measure women and cultures

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where tattos are abundant it means that social control and self control are weak with all the known conseguences.

Im not paying attention to men with tats, they are not a benchmark of social health for the simple fact that men by nature need to violate rules and stability in order to succeed.

What I observe instead is that countries and cultures where women have abundant tats are usually broken or in the process of breaking in their base.
Its hard to deny a clear connection between tats, impulsivity and promiscuity outside relationships and such things require society to lose any control on their women with all the conseguences that we know.

Im mostly comparing western and estern european women, I was used to find tats here and there while dealing with brits girls but in the last 3-4 years they begun to be epidemic even among french and southern european women...I start to see some even among few polish ones.

Polish girls dont usually have as many as italians or germans and surely not as many as brits.

Girls from belarus, ukraine and russia are clean from tats and piercing and guess what while they dont surely wait marriage to fvck around they still filter very carefully the men who have access to their intimacy.

If you are a decent man with a work and behave correctly you have a shot with average girls there, not happening anymore in western europe.

In Poland I see young kids going to the cinema with their fathers or doing sport togheter, cant recall the last time I saw it in britain unless the mother was there too and even then quite rare.

Cant really tell "why" yet in my opinion its a good sign to analyze the environment you find yourself in.

Hey maybe Im getting old but my best experiences with women in the last years all came from clean countries with clean women.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is somewhat of a correlation between tattoos and female quality. Having an excessive amount of tats is an indicator of impulsiveness and a lack of appreciation for future consequences of one's actions (because most tats don't age well)......

When I was a kid, I never saw any grandmas with tats..... now this generation of kids will grow up seeing 50 and 60 year old women with tattoos and it'll be the norm for them.....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is somewhat of a correlation between tattoos and female quality. Having an excessive amount of tats is an indicator of impulsiveness and a lack of appreciation for future consequences of one's actions (because most tats don't age well)......

When I was a kid, I never saw any grandmas with tats..... now this generation of kids will grow up seeing 50 and 60 year old women with tattoos and it'll be the norm for them.....
It's sad. The whole state of affairs we face is sad. I Rarely see a woman I'd consider for a lifetime.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah because it’s a sign of the throwing away of old traditional morals and also a sign that she lacks shame. A small tat here and there nowadays isn’t as bad generally speaking simply because tattoos have gone more mainstream, and since women always succumb to social pressure, they all wanna get one cuz it’s the new cool thing trending and “evereyone’s got one” rather than because they wanna stand out and show that they’re ‘different’ or lack shyness and are a degenerate.

Women with lots of tattoos typically don’t respect their bodies, and I don’t mean in the sense that they don’t take care of themselves either, I mean that they are more okay with mutilation and self-indulgence and pleasure-seeking behavior (which includes sex, aka promiscuity).

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still don't buy into the anti-tattoo ideology that seems some common here. It's 2020, damn near everyone has at least 1 tattoo. In fact, if you don't have a tattoo, most of society would probably consider you a "square" or a "prude".

I think there is other indicators that co-sign mental illness. Like abnormal piercings, dying hair exotic colors, and an ABUNDANCE of tattoos.

I hate to say it, but most of the guys here tat-shaming are of the boomer age. Tattoos aren't as rebellious as they once were, and employers are a lot more understanding of them then they were 20 years ago.

I do believe society is definitely suffering from mental health issues, but I don't believe it's the result of people getting tattoos, or causing people to get tattoos.. I think every generation always tries to take things a little more extreme than the one before it. Nobody wants to dress and listen to the same music their parents did.. that's boring, we're naturally drawn to the edgy stuff because it's what society says is "cool".

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents raised me telling me “nobody will judge you for not having tattoos but plenty will judge for having them.” Also “if you want to be rich or successful, do what rich successful people do.” Don’t see many people I envy walking around with full sleeves and neck tattoos. Just shows that you have an attitude of “I don’t care what anyone thinks” but at the same time there are people like my employee that get one for the attention.

There’s a few single moms in my area that are off and on tinder constantly looking for someone that will stay with them lol they all have a full sleeve. I dated one because she was pursuing me hard and on the date she asked if I had any. Told her that’s not at all a priority for me. She said it was a priority for her to get her sleeve done. Sounds pretty dumb to me, especially with how much she had invested in ink already lmao

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't have a tattoo, most of society would probably consider you a "square" or a "prude".
Fifty years ago, smoking was socially acceptable and tattoos (unless military) were not.
And now, it's mostly the opposite.

For those that are followers, then there will always be new trends to follow.

I grew up right in the middle of all my peers getting their ear pierced. Just like tattoos of today, nearly everyone had a piercing back then. Not me. There's nothing "edgy" about being among a flock.

If you (or anyone reading) is worried about being shunned by the (so-called) "cool kids"... then you all may need to step back and do some introspection. Being hostage to acceptance or approval is (at least in my book) not cool.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally am not attracted to women with excessive tattoos. But that's the extent to which I think about it. To each his own.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win I have noticed something similar but with pictures on OLD. Girls from Belarus, Russia and Ukraine sometimes have pictures that pretty much professionally presents their femininity. They might be in a meadow somewhere and give a charming smile with long hair and a nice dress, for example.

I don't see that in countries west of those, but it's interesting that you can see it there. My old colleague always said to go to Ukraine like he did, and a lady from Petersburg said "if youre lonely you should go to Russia" haha.

Unfortunately I don't have the necessary experience to comment more than that, I wish I did. I don't believe in some "promised land" somewhere anyway where human nature and the laws of nature are different, but what difference there might be is interesting to think about.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win I have noticed something similar but with pictures on OLD. Girls from Belarus, Russia and Ukraine sometimes have pictures that pretty much professionally presents their femininity. They might be in a meadow somewhere and give a nice smile with long hair and a nice dress, for example.

I don't see that in countries west of those, but it's interesting that you can see it there. My old colleague always said to go to Ukraine like he did, and a lady from Petersburg said "if youre lonely you should go to Russia" haha.

Unfortunately I don't have the necessary experience to comment more than that, I wish I did. I don't believe in some "promised land" somewhere anyway where human nature and the laws of nature are different, but what difference there might be is interesting to think about.
In the last 5 years the only proper "dates" I had were with eastern european girls, I speak russian yet I mostly attend girls of a high cultural backround that speak english themselves well...being educated there means knowing useful things not sociology of genre and similar.

I can confirm you that I appreciated dinners and walks with them as it hardly happens anymore in the west.

It didnt look like a job interview or a debate, simply two individuals with mutual attraction enjoying each other company.

Im not kidding, I found myself relaxed and appreciating their company and honestly I didnt even mind paying the full check at the end of the meal cause I notice from their parts the best behaviour possible when it came of punctuality, cleanliness and overall attitude.
Btw when the waitress comes, they all know what the hell they wanna eat no time wasting with bullsh1t and even dumb ignorant girls there still make an attempt to behave decently. (talking about western russia)

When I go out with western girls its usually trying to limit the resources I have to spend (money and time) cause Im just looking for a sexual release and run away asap once done...it wasnt like that 15 yrs ago or maybe I was more tolerant who knows.

Dont get me wrong any place has pros and cons but in my opinion for a man below his 60s, there is much better.
When you are an old useless fvck full of problems, the western welfare surely is imporant.

Also dont forget that women there are against fierce competition 24/7 not any different than men here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't agree, in fact in my experience it has been the complete opposite.
It's like the ink-free bitch3s have something to prove.
Hmm..maybe I should have said the more adventurous the sex.. You are right, I have had some pretty amazing sex with women with no tattoos.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Millennial generation (1982-1996) is the most tattooed generation to this point. We don't know how tattooed Gen Z (1997-early 2010s) will get. With the oldest Millennials nearing 40 now, they've had a good amount of time to get tattoos.

Among Millennials, a higher percentage of women have gotten at least 1 tattoo.

Tattoos are often a sign of female promiscuity and DTF-ness.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Millennial generation (1982-1996) is the most tattooed generation to this point. We don't know how tattooed Gen Z (1997-early 2010s) will get. With the oldest Millennials nearing 40 now, they've had a good amount of time to get tattoos.

Among Millennials, a higher percentage of women have gotten at least 1 tattoo.

Tattoos are often a sign of female promiscuity and DTF-ness.
Lets say generally a low quality sign in terms of long term relationships given promiscuity, dtf-ness and a high body count being the best indicators.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few tats are fine, but if a woman is spending $15k on sleeves instead of investing in assets then that tells me she's not high quality....

Keep in mind tats arent a one time deal, they require yearly touch-ups.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Dtf-ness has no merit of or indication of her promiscuity.
If you are Alpha she is fcking you right quick.
The best indicators of how big a slut she is...is how she BEHAVES while in public and in your circle...family friends etc.....
A girl looking to fvk her way up will give off tell tale clues if you know wtf you are doing in the first place.
If you have no value in a group... a high SMV female (AKA 8+) will sniff your bullshyt out like a bloodhound.
So in your opinion a girl that let her bang you the same night you met cause you are "alpha" never done it before and is wife material?

Just asking to see if I got it right, personally all the girls I banged the same night were promiscuous and surely not ltr material.

I dont believe in girls that "dont usually make it the first night" as they say but somehow just did it with me.

How much time you needed with your current gf before getting intimate?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Dtf-ness has no merit of or indication of her promiscuity.
If you are Alpha she is fcking you right quick.
The best indicators of how big a slut she is...is how she BEHAVES while in public and in your circle...family friends etc.....
Just asking to see if I got it right, personally all the girls I banged the same night were promiscuous and surely not ltr material.

I dont believe in girls that "dont usually make it the first night" as they say but somehow just did it with me.

How much time you needed with your current gf before getting intimate?
I don't think getting sex on the first date ends the possibility of an LTR. Sex on the first date is a good sign of you as a man demonstrating attractiven behaviors/mindset + the possibility she is ovulating that day.