Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I seek a female version of "PUA" - things that can influence relationships to become better.

LilaCatLover

Reaction score
Hello PUA members!

I am a new member on this forum. Female. Got fascinated by PUA because my brother by accident discovered trolling as an arrogant guy turned on women and ever since had a lot of fun gaming women online. Improved his skill by testing and later PUA forums. I played a fake PUA guy online too because what he did seemed like fun, found it to be extremely effective. Got myself hit up by several PUA acidentally, mostly via an ENTP group. PUA works very well.

I'm fascinated by (bio)psychology and subconscious manipulation in general.

I think this society is very unnatural, and that PUA in many ways is an answer to that. Male female roles have changes so much into unisex roles that to women many men feel like other women. Both men and women are taught things that dont seem to work.

Now I am genuinely interested in tactics to improve my skills with men. I do am interested in relationship buildings skills, not hitups, and both in triggering interest faster, and making the whole relationship better. I do know modern womens behaviour is unnatural, but am not exactly sure how to improve it the best way. (aside from obvious things like no nagging, not demasculating your man, giving him enough space for his own things etc) I've read guides on what women to avoid or to look for on PUA forums more than once, but most articles didnt go into much detail.

So my question is: does anyone know of a forum or site that does give advice that works? Are there tactics to make bonding go faster, to initiate interest faster in men? To improve relationship happiness? I think feminism is highly androcentric and sucks, so I dont care for feminist advice. But I do could use help in what does work, make me understand the male mind better. Routines and specific advice are especially appreciated.

I think everything can be improved and respect men that work to improve their skills with women - I know this society doesnt makes dating easy for men. But as a woman I also think theres a lot that can be improved too. So if you know of anything useful, please let me know.

Thanks very much in advance!

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit

R/ redpillwomen Read the sidebar, if you dont like it then it's not for you.

Maybe loveshack.org???

LilaCatLover

Reaction score
What are you talking about women don't need to know things. They just need to exist. The game they do know is natural v this is a result of evolutionary psychology, women are naturally socially deceptive /manipulative.

That's why sluts are considered bad and studs are admirable. I slut doesn't have to do anything but exist.
I am not looking for slut tactics. I am looking for tactics to in attracting more good men I can pick from for a relationship and to keep that relationship better. Non feminist men of good character are hard to find here. I live in the netherlands which is a hellhole of feminism. A lot of men who claim to be no feminists still expect a lot of feminist behaviour and just get upset when you seek a more traditional relationship than is normal here. Many of the men that have stuck to non feminist behaviour fall into the real jerk or abusive category. I can use some extra skill in attracting the few rare decent men that arent heavily brainwashed by this society. Unbrainwashing myself further than I did makes sense. This society womens behaviour is so warped by media culture that it does makes sense to *learn* and get to know things that actually work to make a relationship better. Women are naturally manipulative, but that does not propell them nessecarily in the best man's arms or gives them good relationships. The average womans behaviour of nowadays is quite warped by media culture. Many women who act on their "natural" impulses of nowadays seem inclined to either end with a beta, p*ssy whip him till hes so beta they dont want him anymore. Or be used by PUA. I seek neither. But to find one between the men more into the third category that also matches well character wise is quite a quest here. Learning some extra skills makes sense.