Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really miss the RSDnation forums

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I really miss the RSDnation forums! Anyone else feel the same?
Anyone know what happened to them? I'm assuming now that they're gone for good which sucks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It peaked in 2012. It fell off after the julien **** storm. Since, it was a incel hell hole. Likely, abandoned for good. It serves no purpose at this point and rsd content has fallen off the cliff for a long time. The best guy doesn't do nor teach pickup anymore.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too bad. I sometimes check that forum out just for something different. I was reading Owen/Tyler is being sought out by the Feds for overstaying his visa, there was talk of him going back to Canada. I don't know if the forums will be back up or not.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ... good riddance.

"Ultimate secret illuminati doesn't want you to know how to make her beg for your cvm."

Literally the bull shyt RSD's been putting out before I turned on them.

Good riddance.

"View yourself as a God, to get puzzy."

FVCK OFF ... RSD was such full of shyt.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD was full of **** since day one. Tyler was and had always been something of a con man with a mouth piece much more then a real seducer.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
It peaked in 2012. It fell off after the julien **** storm. Since, it was a incel hell hole. Likely, abandoned for good. It serves no purpose at this point and rsd content has fallen off the cliff for a long time. The best guy doesn't do nor teach pickup anymore.
tbh, I'm not necessarily a massive RSD fan, but I found the forums (specifically) to be a good MIX of redpill and blue pill posters. There were some really interesting posters there. It DID turn into a bit of an incel pity party, but some of their posts were justified in my eyes (obviously girls care a lot about looks!) and there were also some really good posters who always posted interesting content and I just liked it!

I'm yet to find a better PUA forum. This place seems to have RSD weakness (lots of incel posters) without the strenghts (quality posts). I feel like there's very few actual 'game' posts here. If someone asked for advice on something like how to transition after the open on a cold appraoch, I imagine it would get no replies, basically! I rarely see an FR. Dunno. Just doesn't really feel like a PUA forum to me
RooshVforum is full of mainly older sex tourists and sugar daddies thinking they are 'gaming' plus it's super 'cliquey'
NextASF and lots of the others are just dead. No traffic. No posts
The attractionforums are full of people who seem too PUA deluded who believe that with the right neg and DHV story, you can be 100 years old with no arms and bang any 18 year old 10/10 cheerleader you feel like!
Seddit is nice and active, but the nature of reddit makes it hard to properly flesh out subject matter

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"View yourself as a God, to get puzzy."

FVCK OFF ... RSD was such full of shyt.
That sort of stuff bugs me too. Men are not gods. Got anything more realistic? Something I can actually believe, instead of realizing that it's horsesh!t as soon as it comes out of your mouth?

The "we're all 10s" thing is almost as bad, especially considering I don't believe in 10s in the first place.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan of RSD but one thing I do take away from them is preaching non-neediness and being in state. You really do have to be on some masculine path of working out, increasing your testosterone, and setting goals of achievement and what not 5 days a week before you can allow yourself to chill and go to "recess" during the weekends and hit on women. Otherwise you would have no sense of purpose, no masculine vibe, and would come across as too needy and boyish. There's no masculine polarity so the woman doesn't feel feminine in your presence.
I think that's the ideal, but it's 100% not a necessity. When I first got heavy into game and hit it hard and got lots of good results, I didn't have a job and didn't work out.
And my stoner friend is a lady killer and he's never had anything even CLOSE to looking like he's on some sort of 'masculine path'/'on your purpose' thing etc. Just gets high, plays playstation, bangs hotties
Only thing that matters in terms of 'game' is, ''can I make this girl think i'm confident, spike her emotions and show intent'', really! And some people don't need to live in the gym and plan to rule the world to feel social and confident. They just 'are', in my experience

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, in it's heyday, the rsd forums were far superior to anything this forum has to offer. Very detailed FR threads, complete with photo evidence, real identities, extremely detailed writeups of approaches and pulls. Even the lamest of guys were givin it one hundred.

Unfortunately, guys went too far, literally raping women. JMULV, Julien, guys getting arrested, banned from malls, college campuses, etc.

Sosusave is full of fakers: mentally ill, full time trolls, ex con felons, feminists, poliitically correct police, etc. The most common type of troll is the "I have a harem" troll lol. You can spot them from a mile away though.

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
PUA is dead.

Has been.
Exactly the opposite. Think about it. Is the incel population up or down? Are ltr's perceived in a negative or positive light? Are guys having more or less trouble dating? All signs point to increasing desperation, declining ability to socialize, and as always, a pool of sociopaths willing to exploit the vulnerable.

The German government is even SPONSORING pua programs for it's recent migrants. All in the naive hope that they can prevent them from raping lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
RSD was full of **** since day one. Tyler was and had always been something of a con man with a mouth piece much more then a real seducer.
Still amazed how that man pulled any average or above average ladies. Sorry, I do not see it. No matter how much game, there's no way an attractive lady would do Tyler.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Still amazed how that man pulled any average or above average ladies. Sorry, I do not see it. No matter how much game, there's no way an attractive lady would do Tyler.
He knocked up a hideous looking mexican chick. Had two kids with her. He posted a video on youtube where he was torturing his kids psychologically, making them cry by taking away a cookie after making them fight over it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded an rsdtyler DVD once. The bullsh1t to information ratio was so high that I only lasted 10 minutes in.

It really depends what you're after. If you have zero morality and you're happy to manipulate the panties off girls a lot of the pua tricks work great in the short term.

And with younger women I don't have much issue and doing that. They behave so badly when they have their prime power that I think they are fair game.

most women once they hit their thirties have grown up a little bit at least the good ones have. And at that point I'm willing to engage a bit more honestly.

the thing I would say about pua material nowadays is there is better science based stuff out there now. Look up the book 59 seconds or Patrick Kings science of likability.

If you are happy to go the manipulation path swinggcats ebook was too American Psycho for my tastes but genius in terms of effectiveness. Bobby Rio has some great stuff about storytelling and dhv. and there used to be an old DVD set called stealth attraction which had a lot of tricks I've never seen anywhere else more Club Focus but clever stuff.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Owen was smart enough to make money off the scam though. Mystery went to the insane asylum before he could make any real money.

The real value of pickup is that it forced guys to at least approach or else be shamed as a "chode." Some RSD guys actually do approach women and some subset actually get laid. No, they don't pull hot girls, but they get laid semi=occasionally.

In that sense, sosuave is an abysmal failure. It's full of incel and mgtow guys who have given up. Then they come up with some elaborate set of excuses which are lies, delusion, rationalizations, or at best half truths as to why women are evil.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Owen was smart enough to make money off the scam though. Mystery went to the insane asylum before he could make any real money.

The real value of pickup is that it forced guys to at least approach or else be shamed as a "chode." Some RSD guys actually do approach women and some subset actually get laid. No, they don't pull hot girls, but they get laid semi=occasionally.

In that sense, sosuave is an abysmal failure. It's full of incel and mgtow guys who have given up. Then they come up with some elaborate set of excuses which are lies, delusion, rationalizations, or at best half truths as to why women are evil.
So, why are YOU here then?

If you're so good and we aren't, you've already won.

Go out and do your thing, and we will do ours.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

They are not evil, they all have options. That's the difference. When one has unlimited options, one becomes very picky. Yes, it's frustrating, but I will admit, when I have the ladies circling me, I am like that too.

Last edited:

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
They are not evil, they all have options. That's the difference. When one have unlimited options, one becomes very picky. Yes, it's frustrating, but I will admit, when I have the ladies circling me, I am like that too.
They are not evil. They have their function in their society. Their functions are to give birth to babies, rear them, take care of the house, and support their man.

Once they've been divorced from their natural functions, they become "evil" in the sense that they are dysfunctional. Meaning they operate in areas they were never meant to be a part of.

Here's nutjob Elizabeth Holmes. Now indicted for fraud and conspiracy, but once celebrated as the "female" Steve Jobs lol. Women don't belong in science. They don't belong in politics. They belong in the home. They belong in the kitchen.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They are not evil. They have their function in their society. Their functions are to give birth to babies, rear them, take care of the house, and support their man.

Once they've been divorced from their natural functions, they become "evil" in the sense that they are dysfunctional. Meaning they operate in areas they were never meant to be a part of.

Here's nutjob Elizabeth Holmes. Now indicted for fraud and conspiracy, but once celebrated as the "female" Steve Jobs lol. Women don't belong in science. They don't belong in politics. They belong in the home. They belong in the kitchen.

Say what you want, but she's going to be popular with the ladies in prison. With that voice, she sounds very masculine anyway. Masculine voice with feminine looks, she'll be thrown around like no one's b!tch.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed but the market leader. He had a vision and not a single percentiles of the talent that mystery or others have yet did so much more. That is why we recognise his genius.
Not a fan of RSD but one thing I do take away from them is preaching non-neediness and being in state. You really do have to be on some masculine path of working out, increasing your testosterone, and setting goals of achievement and what not 5 days a week before you can allow yourself to chill and go to "recess" during the weekends and hit on women. Otherwise you would have no sense of purpose, no masculine vibe, and would come across as too needy and boyish. There's no masculine polarity so the woman doesn't feel feminine in your presence.
Freedom from outcome and intent is game on steroids.
So, why are YOU here then?

If you're so good and we aren't, you've already won.

Go out and do your thing, and we will do ours.
I know this wasn't aimed at me but...

There's no end to game. It ends for most guys with epiphany phase woman laye 20s or the wall and cuck is roped in.

Rollo is the recognized godfather of red pill yet admits to marrying epiphany phase.

There's more to it.

You can pull women. You can make new friends. You develop people skills. You can network. You literally change your life and genes. Who you were and who you are after going through the fire isnt the same thing.

Moreover, you have several reality checks running through girls and Bumping into chicks from your past. Its not pretty.

Nothing will red pill a man more than going out and getting baeeeees. The blue pill veil gets obliterated in the process.