Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I really miss the RSDnation forums

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded an rsdtyler DVD once. The bullsh1t to information ratio was so high that I only lasted 10 minutes in.

It really depends what you're after. If you have zero morality and you're happy to manipulate the panties off girls a lot of the pua tricks work great in the short term.

And with younger women I don't have much issue and doing that. They behave so badly when they have their prime power that I think they are fair game.

most women once they hit their thirties have grown up a little bit at least the good ones have. And at that point I'm willing to engage a bit more honestly.

the thing I would say about pua material nowadays is there is better science based stuff out there now. Look up the book 59 seconds or Patrick Kings science of likability.

If you are happy to go the manipulation path swinggcats ebook was too American Psycho for my tastes but genius in terms of effectiveness. Bobby Rio has some great stuff about storytelling and dhv. and there used to be an old DVD set called stealth attraction which had a lot of tricks I've never seen anywhere else more Club Focus but clever stuff.
I try to extract from a variety of different sources and get what I can. Rsd has fallen off since the julien **** storm but ti date i have never seen a better pua IRL.
I think that's the ideal, but it's 100% not a necessity. When I first got heavy into game and hit it hard and got lots of good results, I didn't have a job and didn't work out.
And my stoner friend is a lady killer and he's never had anything even CLOSE to looking like he's on some sort of 'masculine path'/'on your purpose' thing etc. Just gets high, plays playstation, bangs hotties
Only thing that matters in terms of 'game' is, ''can I make this girl think i'm confident, spike her emotions and show intent'', really! And some people don't need to live in the gym and plan to rule the world to feel social and confident. They just 'are', in my experience
Chad status ftw.
Wow, I didn’t know that forum was down.

On any forum, the successful man is the one who can dig through the mud and work to find the hidden nuggets of gold.
There was gems. Distant light, ambiguity, jmulv, chinaboy, and others.

It turned into a incel forum like pua hate after the julien **** storm .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still amazed how that man pulled any average or above average ladies. Sorry, I do not see it. No matter how much game, there's no way an attractive lady would do Tyler.
He's got millions of dollars. He parties in LA. Weinstein could do it. No doubt another guy can. AJ 21 studio openly discussed sugar babies. We live in a time where cratered SMV equates to female empowerment lulz

Let the good times roll.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He's got millions of dollars. He parties in LA.
No chance. The guy dresses like a 1980's reject. As for his parties? I've seen the undercover videos posted on Youtube. They're sausagefests and the (call)girls are so ugly I'd rather cut off my d!ck then even touch one of them. It may had been different when he started 20+ years ago, but he looks like and over the weight balding Krusty the Clown. Wow. He's only 39. He looks 59 (http://bornwiki.com/bio/owen-cook). His ex-girlfriend is actually a lady for hire. So yes, if you want a call girl, you too can be like Owen Cook. Apparently, Mr. Cook has a fascination with Tyler Durden. Very strange dude.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No chance. The guy dresses like a 1980's reject. As for his parties? I've seen the undercover videos posted on Youtube. They're sausagefests and the (call)girls are so ugly I'd rather cut off my d!ck then even touch one of them. It may had been different when he started 20+ years ago, but he looks like and over the weight balding Krusty the Clown. Wow. He's only 39. He looks 59 (http://bornwiki.com/bio/owen-cook). His ex-girlfriend is actually a lady for hire. So yes, if you want a call girl, you too can be like Owen Cook. Apparently, Mr. Cook has a fascination with Tyler Durden. Very strange dude.
He doesn't buy gucci. All the gear he wears is gifted. Agreed. Very strange dude but, fo better. Make more. Get hotter girls. Get a better life. Its what i am after.

IMHO he's regressed. He hit 6% bf a few yrs back. Money softens people.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO he's regressed. He hit 6% bf a few yrs back. Money softens people.
It's one thing to hit 6%, it's another thing to stay there. In fact, I don't think 6% is even considered healthy. He tends toward being chubby anyway. He looks a lot slimmer now than he used to.

I have no idea if this is accurate, but this site places his net worth at $5 million. He runs a fairly well known business, so I wouldn't find that hard to believe.

https://networthbase.com/owen-cook-net-worth/

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's one thing to hit 6%, it's another thing to stay there. In fact, I don't think 6% is even considered healthy. He tends toward being chubby anyway. He looks a lot slimmer now than he used to.

I have no idea if this is accurate, but this site places his net worth at $5 million. He runs a fairly well known business, so I wouldn't find that hard to believe.

https://networthbase.com/owen-cook-net-worth/
These sites are not even close. They thought Andy Bordain was 10 million dolllars+, his net worth was shockingly only around 1 million after his debts and mortgages. If he's worth 5m, good for him. But there is no way he's pulling in 6's or higher the way he looks. Sorry, not happening.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its called peacocking, he’s learning from mystery after all.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what peacocking is, and that's not Owen. Dan Bilzerian, he peacocks, Owen, is well, just Owen.
You hating on Owen, Rick? I have no doubt his abilities are exaggerated, but to say he could never pull above a 6 seems a little mean spirited. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Pickup game is kind of set up so that you can't lose (I mean this in a somewhat cynical way, but it doesn't have to be taken that way). Every rejection is a win, because you learn calibration, and rejection is better than regret. You took the shot. If a girl does not respond well to you, then you cut all investment in her and go to the next one. The game is never over because you have an endless number of innings to play, so there's no way to lose. Unless you die a virgin, I guess :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You hating on Owen, Rick? I have no doubt his abilities are exaggerated, but to say he could never pull above a 6 seems a little mean spirited. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Pickup game is kind of set up so that you can't lose (I mean this in a somewhat cynical way, but it doesn't have to be taken that way). Every rejection is a win, because you learn calibration, and rejection is better than regret. You took the shot. If a girl does not respond well to you, then you cut all investment in her and go to the next one. The game is never over because you have an endless number of innings to play, so there's no way to lose. Unless you die a virgin, I guess :)
I just do not like him and this RSD taking advantage of these inexperienced dudes. He's promising the Earth, Moon and Stars to these simps in training. It's just not going to work. I can see that Julian guy getting strange, but no, not Owen. He also seems to have a few screws loose. I don't hate on anyone, just stating what I see.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its called peacocking, he’s learning from mystery after all.
Mystery is GOAT. The guys today don't have anywhere near his charm, charisma or game. Mystery is just crazy and everyone else monopolised his craft. Its a failure model worthy of studying and not emulating.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly I’ve seen him hitting on drunk girls near closing time. Turkey shoot.
Its ridiculous to what extent a funny lookin ginger manlet took pickup and made an army out of. Multi millionaire, the biggest pickup and Dating biz in the world. A cult following. He has two decades of pickup, a absurd amount of mentors, two kids, and is said to be autistic.

Imagine what someone with a better starting point in life could do if forged in the fire? But I digress. I am a huge fan and 100% sure he's crazy. Most likely a sociopath. I love it.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Holy sh1t! Where did you get all of this great intel? Sources, I want to read up and verify.

BTW, Owen Cook claimed 1,000 lays on RSD fyi. This alone shows all of his claims are 100% bogus.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Holy sh1t! Where did you get all of this great intel? Sources, I want to read up and verify.

BTW, Owen Cook claimed 1,000 lays on RSD fyi. This alone shows all of his claims are 100% bogus.
Google. I did view his stuff years ago. I was just amazed; in a negative way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just do not like him and this RSD taking advantage of these inexperienced dudes. He's promising the Earth, Moon and Stars to these simps in training. It's just not going to work.
All PUA gurus have some con artist in them, to some extent, IMO. I do think Owen generated some good material, but like Atom Smasher said, you have to dig out the gold nuggets. I've heard rumors that in his bootcamps, he would hire girls to talk to his students. On one hand, it provided them some experience and maybe a little confidence. But I always think that they went back home and wondered why their tactics didn't work as well on the girls at home. I don't resent the guy trying to make some money off of it, but a lot of it does seem like a scam.

Mystery is GOAT. The guys today don't have anywhere near his charm, charisma or game.
I think Mystery was a bit of a natural, in that he had the tools for the job. He was a very tall guy, and he had the entourage around him that made him look like a leader. He's important because he was part of the group that tried to get some of this stuff written down. A lot of it was off, but you have to start the dialogue somewhere.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1
Good post.

I suspect he's highly exaggerated but its a biz. Its monopolised and anybody who spent absolutely nothing but time getting baeeeees, thru can teach you something. Idiocy would say otherwise.

The most annoying thing about forums is that, you get cucks and betas talking nonsense. One thread, a guy preached how easy it is to pull models. Another is posting threads suggesting monogamy is the only way to get laid consistently. Both have never seen a vagina before lulz

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The guy is a poser. If he made a few bucks from the gullible fvcks, okay, but that still doesn't change the fact he's a poser.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All PUA gurus have some con artist in them, to some extent, IMO. I do think Owen generated some good material, but like Atom Smasher said, you have to dig out the gold nuggets. I've heard rumors that in his bootcamps, he would hire girls to talk to his students. On one hand, it provided them some experience and maybe a little confidence. But I always think that they went back home and wondered why their tactics didn't work as well on the girls at home. I don't resent the guy trying to make some money off of it, but a lot of it does seem like a scam.
They got the used car salesman vibe.

Note, when pulling baaaaaes, the same thing in actions, behaviour, sub communication, and way of Being leads to going balls deep. Coincidentally, I have found that the same thing is to be said for the bloke who doesn't pull or has a theory.

I have never seen Tyler live nor can I ever advocate that he's great. I have seen others be it julien or jeffy and Max. Jeffy is what you see is what you get. Lots of pof and online. He's 43 and still getting baaaaaes. Respect. Julien before the **** storm is the best i saw IRL. I again caution anybody attempting to emulate him. 99% are beta as ****kkk and cannot naturally pull off julien drama. A guy on rsdnation git bottled trying in 2012. Kid uploaded pics after stitches. Brutal. Max is a bit of a nerd, gamer, marketing guy, and does game. Into fitness. Seems like a good guy.

I think Mystery was a bit of a natural, in that he had the tools for the job. He was a very tall guy, and he had the entourage around him that made him look like a leader. He's important because he was part of the group that tried to get some of this stuff written down. A lot of it was off, but you have to start the dialogue somewhere.
The core of MM is genius. 3 sec rule, acquire compliance, indirect > directly hitting on her, false tine restraints, seek isolation, stack after 3 IOIs, dhv, disqualify, pull/push, cat string theory, etc. Mystery is GOAT status at story telling. He's able to articulate eloquently and in a fashion that's well done. He just has issues and can't get out of his way. Tyler is rich as ****kkk and mystery is back burner on beckster(?) youtube.

You could be right. I think julien is a natural. Natural Tim imho is a natty. I noticed that, all puas eventually pivot, and move on. Sasha, julien, marshall, etc. Julian needed to pivot after **** show lol

Anyway, you got it. You must do the work. Put your self out there. Pull gems from everywhere be it rsd tyler, rmg rollo, tfm mgtow, julien blanc in his cape and puncho lulz, and put the abstract puzzle together.

Will you ever marry knowing what you know now? I cant fathom cohabitation never mind marriage. Furthermore, as a bachelor, any toxic mood or ****ty attitude means she out stayed her welcome. I am not past spinning plates. Things take, fizzle out, and repeat.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
I just find Mystery a bit cringey. Saw this infield on a different pua forum earlier:

I really don't rate him that highly, personally. He's clever and a lot of this theories are sound (and I feel lots are wrong too, tbh) but either way, I think there's tonnes of better PUA's. He's also super tall with a handsome face aswell as having lots of social proof etc and I feel the results he DID get were basically a result of them factors, and not his neg or whatever.