Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I pass tests, but don't really like to

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do they choose which guys they will fvck tho?

.....That's right. The guys who pass their sh1t tests. Passing sh1t tests isn't even hard if you can identify them and know what's up. You can pass a sh1t test in 1 second with a smirk and a sh1t-eating grin.
By who makes their imagination race and who makes her pvssy throb.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I’m mad at women rn. They are nothing but teasers who once they feel they’ve got what they want from you, will drop you immediately
Trust me, I know it's frustrating. But look at it this way. We both just want to pump and dump/spin plates. Which entails eventually dropping them for a new model when we feel like we've had our fill of them. It's the same thing. I try and think of this when I'm frustrated with my lack of results/their attitudes. Then realize it's just how the game is. It sucks being on the receiving end, but it's good when reversed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is exactly what passing a sh1t test does. She is able to fantasize about you. You build her fantasy with your words, behavior and body language.
Thats if her bull doesn't phase you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said, not being angry doesn't mean 'Happy and carefree". It's about having Game - Amused mastery, knowing how to tease and communicate with women.

I'm not bullsh1tting you - The Saleswoman was nice to you because she wanted to sell you something. Then you said she avoided you, and I said it's probably because you're an angry dude. I didn't know you were being sarcastic.

Anger never works with women. Full stop. If you're in a situation where a Sales Chick is being nice to you when you're angry then it's not because your anger is turning her on. It's because she wants to sell you something.

Come on dude. Think.
bro, throughout my life women always come onto me when in angry, never when I’m happy and carefree.

but let me ask you this: are you telling me that the X factor is simply passing **** tests? That a guy can have no sense of style, be skinny or fat as fvck, no job, or even be a provider yet so long as he can pass her **** tests he will get to keep her? Because that’s about the only explanation for all the guys I see with these hot girls. Just today I saw a balding, neck beard, lanky guy with a hot af girl hand in hand my guy. You telling me he passes her **** tests? So that’s all that matters?

bro, you can’t be serious.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said "happy and carefree". Very happy dudes are clowns and they are deluded. As I said - it's Amused Mastery. You almost want to be a bit of a bully. Tease her mercilessly. Be a challenge. Just don't get angry and frustrated. It's a huge turn-off for her. Think about it from her point of view - you're getting angry at a stupid little girl. How pathetic is that?

A big X Factor is passing sh1t tests. Looking good, being tall, muscular, having status and social proof all helps (Looks, Money Status).

But Looks, Money, Status don't mean sh1t if you don't have Game. You end up like Prince Harry or Brad Pitt or Doctor Dre (they all got their salad tossed by women). Being a Beta is completely destructive and dangerous to all your interactions with women. She will stomp on your heart and laugh at you. Every time.

The absolute key to women is communication. If you can combine that with Looks/Money/Status then obviously you'd be the Overlord of Poon.
So how do I do amused mastery if I can’t stand passing **** tests? I can’t do it congruently and she will know I’m faking it. So there’s got to be a way I can turn my disadvantage into an advantage. I don’t duplicate and don’t simp. You’re telling me none of that matters because I can’t play the stupid game? That’s retarded

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tests have always existed. A girl animalistic desire is to screen out those that are potential mates and those that do not qualify. it’s part of the natural selection.
That being said, the abundance women have today have made them even more selective. instead of rising to the challenge, men are becoming increasingly thirsty. Thirst goes up so does the tests to weed them out.

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she wanted you to buy something from Apple.

Annoyed/angry/scowling communicates unhappiness. Unhappiness is not attractive to women.
If you're butthurt, yeah, but communicating to a woman when she is crossing a line is fundamental, not just important.

Last edited:

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, if you wanna talk to @SargeMaximus, PM him! I made the OP because I WANT HELP. The dude doesn't even want help and you guys're goin crazy, desperately trying to change him. If you wanna talk to him or more about any of that line of this thread so far, make another thread to discuss. Title it "Is SargeMaximus a Moron?" with a poll if you want, Idc. Hahaha. But I want some dialogue on my post!!:lol:

Fr though, refer to my OP. I want specific, actionable/practical advice. Thanks for the interest in the topic so far

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, if you wanna talk to @SargeMaximus, PM him! I made the OP because I WANT HELP. The dude doesn't even want help and you guys're goin crazy, desperately trying to change him. If you wanna talk to him or more about any of that line of this thread so far, make another thread to discuss. Title it "Is SargeMaximus a Moron?" with a poll if you want, Idc. Hahaha. But I want some dialogue on my post!!:lol:

Fr though, refer to my OP. I want specific, actionable/practical advice. Thanks for the interest in the topic so far
My bad man, I thought my issue was the same: how to be congruent with passing **** tests

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience anytime a woman has sh!t tested me she wasn’t all that interested in me. The ones that are into you make it super easy and sh!t test never even come into play.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a woman know she's interested in you if she hasn't tested you?

Testing is what women innately do.

Women who don't test you and just let you bang them after you say "hi" are so rare that it's hardly worth pursuing that strategy. If that strategy worked then forums like this wouldn't exist.
Not saying the test never came, but it for damn sure wasn’t in the beginning. Anytime a woman has sh!t tested me in the beginning or had me confused but still kept seeing me, it never lasted or developed into a LTR. Never. Not once. You just have to experience the difference for yourself before you’ll understand. When a woman is very into you, she will be on her absolute best behavior and wouldn’t dream of screwing it up or causing you to run away. Ever had a woman you weren’t all that into but you kept trying to push her away and she just kept coming back and busting her ass to see you? That’s a woman that’s never going to sh!t test you unless she gets you wrapped around her finger.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience anytime a woman has sh!t tested me she wasn’t all that interested in me.
Can you give an example of things girl have said to you, that you interpreted as sht tests? I think this will help clear up the confusion on this thread.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying the test never came, but it for damn sure wasn’t in the beginning. Anytime a woman has sh!t tested me in the beginning or had me confused but still kept seeing me, it never lasted or developed into a LTR. Never. Not once. You just have to experience the difference for yourself before you’ll understand. When a woman is very into you, she will be on her absolute best behavior and wouldn’t dream of screwing it up or causing you to run away. Ever had a woman you weren’t all that into but you kept trying to push her away and she just kept coming back and busting her ass to see you? That’s a woman that’s never going to sh!t test you unless she gets you wrapped around her finger.
Can confirm

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever had a woman you weren’t all that into but you kept trying to push her away and she just kept coming back and busting her ass to see you? That’s a woman that’s never going to sh!t test
So the ones that are into you, the ones who will not sht test you, are girls you aren't that into and try to push away?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about a High Interest woman. How does a woman become High Interest? You seduce her. How do you seduce her? You pass her sh1t tests. That's how it usually works, especially if she's an attractive woman with options.
Not in my experience.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give an example of things girl have said to you, that you interpreted as sht tests? I think this will help clear up the confusion on this thread.
It’s more of their general how they treat you more than just what they say to you. If you ever come across a woman that is very into you you’ll see the difference.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the ones that are into you, the ones who will not sht test you, are girls you aren't that into and try to push away?
Not always. I’ve had many experiences where the interest level was equal on both parts, things just flowed easier.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking about a High Interest woman. How does a woman become High Interest? You seduce her. How do you seduce her? You pass her sh1t tests. That's how it usually works, especially if she's an attractive woman with options.
I’ve had women become high interest just by looking at me and talking to me for a brief time. I hadn’t even had a chance to seduce her but when the time came it was super easy.