Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I pass tests, but don't really like to

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sucks, but that's probably the real reason you elude tests
That’s no surprise to me. That’s pretty much what I’ve been saying this whole time. Also I’ve never experienced a girl go crazy over me when I actually did manage to pass one back in the days when I first started pick up.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the OP. When something she say is a sht test but it doesn't feel fun to respond to her in a fun way, another way to "pass" is to just ignore it. Don't respond to that text. Just look annoyed. That's how you geniuinely feel. Failing is getting overreally reactive trying to defend yourself in a not fun way. Which is key. Guys with less experience, that consume moslty red pill content not enough real life experience, ahem, don't realize that you can be reactive towards a sht test in a fun way but she don't won't think you failed her test because you reacted.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She only ramps it up if you're failing the sh1ttests. And oftentimes if she's ramping it up and becoming downright mean and nasty, then it's not a sh1ttest. She just doesn't like you.

You know you've passed the sh1ttest when she starts submitting and following your lead.
So what you’re saying is I’ve never encountered a **** test and girls just either slept with me or didn’t like me.

El Roi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the OP. When something she say is a sht test but it doesn't feel fun to respond to her in a fun way, another way to "pass" is to just ignore it. Don't respond to that text. Just look annoyed. That's how you geniuinely feel. Failing is getting overreally reactive trying to defend yourself in a not fun way. Which is key. Guys with less experience, that consume moslty red pill content not enough real life experience, ahem, don't realize that you can be reactive towards a sht test in a fun way but she don't won't think you failed her test because you reacted.
Thanks for the response, @Velasco. That's a good point about just looking annoyed if I am. That's something I've realized recently but having someone iterate that to me makes it more clear. thanks bro

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also hate sh!t tests. I prefer to fail them and get the woman away from me than jump through her hoops. I know I could be so much better at game if I learned how to pass them, but my disdain at an emotional level will not allow me to
And why? Somewhere in this world is a woman hungry for your sex. She won't test you. She'll be trying to get to you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Betas do sometimes get laid. I never disputed that. It just doesn't happen much, and it's usually blind chance without the Beta having any control over the situation. It's much better if you exercise some control over your life and achieve the outcomes you want, rather than passively "Hoping" that she wont test you and just give you some free puvssy. That's why you're frustrated. You don't know how to get laid with any control. Your strategy is totally dependent on a girl giving you a freebie, which you've discovered yourself hardly ever happens.
I’ve had more sex than most guys. I think the average is 9 partners. I’m maybe at 20-30.

but back to what I think OP is also having issues with: How do you pass these tests or rather how do you make it congruent if you can’t stand the idea and emotionally disturbed you don’t you have to be genuine and congruent in the first place for a girl to even want you in the first place?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking annoyed isn't good. It's reacting negatively. Amused Mastery is always the way to go.

If you look annoyed then you'll be put you in the "not fun" category. Girls want fun. Lover's are Fun. Providers are "Not Fun". Choose your destiny.

@Velasco's advice is always at the basic end of the spectrum which is why is ends up with fat Indian girls, and then posts pics of them here bragging about it. Possibly one of the most autistic things I've ever seen on this forum.
Explain to me why at an Apple store today I had the hottest girl who worked there walk across the room to help me then try to chat me up and try to be funny while I was annoyed af and probably scowling

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she wanted you to buy something from Apple.

Annoyed/angry/scowling communicates unhappiness. Unhappiness is not attractive to women.
Yeah that’s why she avoided me and let one of the other guys serve me

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because your anger turned her off. Anger never works with women. Anger is scary for women when it's directed at them. Anger towards women is Elliot Rogers autistic scary.
I was being sarcastic. She DIDNT avoid me and in fact traveled from across the room to help me. And then, after she had enough time to see me scowling and ****, she started chatting me up and joking with me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think about the quality of your 20-30 partners. And then think about how many women you've wanted to bang, but couldn't and you'll get to the heart of the issue.

You can't pass a shi1t test if you're angry as a strategy, because anger is a fail. It's like turning up to an NFL Game with a tennis racquet and trying to play tennis while everyone else is playing NFL and getting upset that you're losing the game
It’s not a strategy, but being happy go lucky isnt congruent. You still haven’t addressed my other post about how to pass **** tests if it’s incongruent

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was trying to sell you something, bro. It's her job. She saw you angry and probably thought "This dude is sad. I bet I can get him to buy something"

Don't tell me you go to the supermarket and think the checkout chick is chatting you up when she says "have a nice day"?
No, hardly. I’ve experienced sales women who aren’t Into me. This wasn’t one of those. Believe what you want. I know what a good reaction be a bad reaction is. Also, I’ve had a recent experience (and many others) where I was genuinely in a good and happy care free mood and women turn up their noses and ignore me. So you’re wrong

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They drop you because you're angry. You've got it back-to-front. You get angry because women drop you, and women drop you because you're angry. It's not that hard to figure out.
I doubt it. Most all the advice I’ve gotten from this forum has returned me to Incel status. I was getting a new girl every month or two before coming here

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. You went into an Apple Store and a friendly sales chick saw you angry and went up to you all bubbly with the goal of selling you something. That's their job.

Just because other sales women have ignored you in the past doesn't mean that the Apple Sales Woman was trying to chat you up. I'd actually be far more concerned about other saleswomen ignoring you. It's literally their job to chat you up, make you feel good and get you to buy something.
So why when I’ve genuinely been happy and care free so women turn up their noses?
Most of the advice on this forum is terrible. I've only seen a handful of guys here who appear to understand what Game actually is. There are plenty of LARP-ers tho with terrible advice.

The reality might be that you're just not capable of understanding seduction and women and you're doomed to find the whole process confusing and frustrating. Maybe your brain isn't wired for it. If that's the case then maybe there's no hope.

*Go back to what you were doing before if it was working for you
gee thanks. Why try and get through to me then? D!ck move. I’m calling you a bs kj. You thought I was serious and claimed the girl avoided me because I was angry, then when you found out I was being sarcastic you claimed she was talking to me for the same reason. You’re a liar and just making anything fit your narrative