Master Don Juan
- Jun 21, 2017
- Reaction score
This is not that bad. You have rental property. Fix the job thing first and start lifting regularly. Stay fit. Go from there.After a decade long relationship to a good women. I moved back home.
Now jobless and living with family , I got into a relationship with a women that mangled my brain.
So here I am..... 37.
1. Physically not in the best shape. I'm on the slimmer side (although I do lift quite a lot).
My body is tight. My posture isn't great.
2. I don't have a job. I've been jobless for 3 years. Before that I did a part-time job which I quit after a year and a half.
A number of years of joblessness before that.
I'm an aerospace space engineer originally. Did that for 10 years before company closure and getting made redundant.
In all honesty I got lazy when I was made redundant. I had lots in the bank, got depressed after applying for loads of jobs and gave up.
3. Living with family. This is my easiest fix. I own a nice property outright. I'm currently renting it out because I can't afford to live on my owns and need the cash it brings in.
As soon as I have income, I'll get my house back.
4. I no longer have reliable friends or a social circle. I've been away from this place for 8 years. People have moved on. .
I've tried to reach out and connect. Seems like I need. To build a new social circle.
I fish (so can meet new friends this way), I'm in a dog club, I have a small circle to socialise with there.
5. Women. Despite all the above I'm alright looking and can hold my own socially.
I can do well with women.
My main problem is because my life is currently out of sync I feel like I need to fill it with affection from women.
I have nothing going on and it just feels good when that need gets met.
This flip side this makes me vunrable and I can't take anymore heartbreak.
I need a plan to turn this around.
Not looking for a pitty party . I just need perspective and focus.