"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

I need some serious advice!

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
585
Reaction score
2
Hey guys.


I'm only 16 and I'm worrying about College and beyond...a little too much.

I wish to become an attorney. Yet, ironically - im bogged down with doubts...wtf?! (I hate this...)

I want to be successful and be happy...but i keep putting myself down...whenever i do something fun like hanging out with friends...and even dating sometimes - i feel like i should be preparing for Law, and that doing something fun is a waste of time...when i rather...yeah you get the picture...

When i come home i turn on the pc and play a little...and i regret that too...god wtf...

Help...plz haha :-/

EDIT ::: I know for a fact, when i get this straightened out...i'll improve with EVERYTHING else - dating, etc.
This worry floods my mind - daily.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
YOu should not be posting in the Mature Forum you are SIXTEEN.

Read the rules.

As for your problem, you are young, have fun. High School and College are some of the best years of your life.. you live in a freaking BUBBLE so don't worry about what happens after that. Just enjoy it, have fun, go party, and study something that YOU find interesting.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I played alot of guitar and studied alot in high school. You aren't going to stay with some girl you meet in high school anyways and if you do you are going to miss out on all the college girls.

A little time invested in your education in high school and college willl put you way ahead of all the smucks who are partying now. Remember that.

A ****ty career doth a ****ty marriage and life make. I think I can tell you that alot of people end up hating their jobs. If you are going to hate your job, at least hopefully you make a decent wage to kill the pain a bit.

I feel so fortunate that now in my 30's I'm finally finding a career I love, that will as a bonus pay me more.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Discussion.
 
Top