Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some serious advice!

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm only 16 and I'm worrying about College and beyond...a little too much.

I wish to become an attorney. Yet, ironically - im bogged down with doubts...wtf?! (I hate this...)

I want to be successful and be happy...but i keep putting myself down...whenever i do something fun like hanging out with friends...and even dating sometimes - i feel like i should be preparing for Law, and that doing something fun is a waste of time...when i rather...yeah you get the picture...

When i come home i turn on the pc and play a little...and i regret that too...god wtf...

Help...plz haha :-/

EDIT ::: I know for a fact, when i get this straightened out...i'll improve with EVERYTHING else - dating, etc.
This worry floods my mind - daily.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu should not be posting in the Mature Forum you are SIXTEEN.

Read the rules.

As for your problem, you are young, have fun. High School and College are some of the best years of your life.. you live in a freaking BUBBLE so don't worry about what happens after that. Just enjoy it, have fun, go party, and study something that YOU find interesting.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I played alot of guitar and studied alot in high school. You aren't going to stay with some girl you meet in high school anyways and if you do you are going to miss out on all the college girls.

A little time invested in your education in high school and college willl put you way ahead of all the smucks who are partying now. Remember that.

A ****ty career doth a ****ty marriage and life make. I think I can tell you that alot of people end up hating their jobs. If you are going to hate your job, at least hopefully you make a decent wage to kill the pain a bit.

I feel so fortunate that now in my 30's I'm finally finding a career I love, that will as a bonus pay me more.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion.