"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I Need some major advice here

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
I havent heard from her today, I know she is partying with her ex.

I'm not going to contact her, just wait and see what happens.

I have a feeling that she might text me after the party is over and ask me to come and pick her up, if that happens, I think I'll just indicate that I am with some other girls and that I am busy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
get your money back and forget about her.

You're no ones backup guy.

And besides.....your a guy, you dont need the dramas.

Fvck her if you can, but get rid of the leash (your money).
 

Kidquick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
Age
49
it's amazing how often girls do what they want, and then later offer some kind of pvssy ass excuse and inevitably get us to turn into friggon pvssy-whipped-without-a-clue guys
Damn, that really hit home with me and my current situation...thanks for the wake up call Befuddled. :(
 

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
It looks like its going to work out now, but You never know with mental nut case hos. At least I learned a lesson. I should hit myself for being so dumb...
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
I should hit myself for being so dumb...
I second this.

Get the fvck in her then get the fvck outa there.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top