Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need real ADVICE on what to do. no jokes

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
***Please read before giving me yout input**

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/this-crazy.257743/

March 6th she texts me out the blue with "Hey". (It shocked me she unblocked me and texted me) I decided not to reply back. 2 hours pass she texts again " I was going to say we can get up tonight but nevermind", i still decided not to reply until the next day (March 7th).

March 7th i sent her a texted around 2pm today. I said " What time are you going to be free" and guess what? My number was BLOCKED AGAIN!. So i grab my friend's phone, not chasing but to really see what **** is her problem lol, and called her, she answered and i asked her "Yo , why you keep blockin my number"..i said it in a non chalant way ..it was quiet for some seconds and she said " Im about to unblock you"...she said it in a way as if she had no problem doing it..i said cool and i ended the convo. 1 min later i get a text saying " Hii" ( it was a text from her showing that she ublocked me), i texted her right back and followed up from her texts from the night before and asked her what time will she be free, she texted back 40 min later with "Tonight", I never texted back and decided ill just hit her up later.

4 hours passed and i texted her asking her where she was at, no reply. An hour passed and still no reply.

Before, i probally would have went to her door but i said forget it.

So im at home , i see she ended up opening the text but didn't reply , 15 min later, i see she was "Live" on her page..and guess what...she was at the house..saying she was BORED and basically got on LIVE to fill time talking to random people. She then said something to her viewers about her homegirl suppose to be coming to pick her up, then later got off.

She didnt know i was in her live, i was just " Scoping", I wasnt stalking just was thrown off because i didnt get a reply back

She texted me back 6 hours later that night at12am. with " Wyd" i didnt see it until i woke up yesteray morning. i havent texted her back. I really dont know what to do right now.

What you think is goin on? This **** is confusing

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need our advice as to what’s going on? If so then here’s the skinny of it, you’re being played for a fool. Don’t respond to the wyd text. Ever. You need to be done with this girl, she had absolutely NO respect for you.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need our advice as to what’s going on? If so then here’s the skinny of it, you’re being played for a fool. Don’t respond to the wyd text. Ever. You need to be done with this girl, she had absolutely NO respect for you.
Why did she even unblock me???

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is that you're applying the "wait to reply" principle here as if is an unbreakable rule, rather than just a guideline.

And because you are following this rule so religiously, you have reversed the roles as a result of it. She is doing precisely what you should be doing (responding only when you get back to her in a timely manner), while you're doing what she should be doing (wondering what she is up to).

You are not building up her IL.

You are not looking like a busy guy to her.

You are not setting the pace, frame, etc.

But she is.

Your IL is higher because you're resorting to using your friend's phone to contact her, knocking on her door, checking out her online behavior, etc. Your thirst is higher. You're looking less busy and preoccupied with other things in life, etc. You're doing all of the wrong things FOR THE SAKE OF FOLLOWING THAT ONE RULE.

She knows that game and what you're doing every time you purposely wait a long period to respond. That's why she is behaving like this.

There is a time to withdraw attention or delay responses, but you're not pulling it off here. Just chat her up, see what she wants, get to the arrangement and follow through without trying so hard to play this mandatory waiting to text back game.
THANKS MAN! this **** just killed all my confusion man it just but everything together. Im done and will make a move , if its still the same **** im ditching her. **** it.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with this girl? I don't get it, you haven't even fvcked her
Its cause of how she keeps "communicating"..and as far as ****ing her ..i know i can **** her..she wanted to the last time we got up but i didnt on purpose..played it COLD..wished i would have ****ed her brains out..Like i literally have 2 other chicks that i have been talking to within the last week. BUT @AmenteSilverstere just told me something that makes alot of sense and connects everything together, so im gone chat her up and if its still the same ****...**** her.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
***Please read before giving me yout input**
I didn't enter your first thread because I thought you're a crazy fck, and dudes will put you in your place. Now this 2nd one.

My advice man, serious input, get lost. Get lost why. Let me give you an example and you put it in your perspective. I have a neighbor and he was just like you, a retard. He put my fence on fire, and then I learn from other people he wanted to find out sht about me so that he can put me into prison. I knew sht about him, I pulled some channels, he got into prison before new years, and he is still in prison, he is facing up to 6 years. It is this much hard core and cold.

Your female 'fiend' mother fr, is pulling strings on you, it's a nothing more but a simple agitate and get rid of your ass by a cop. If you're dump enough to understand it, that's too sad, it's genetic riddance man. You will get pulled off the road and into prison. Simple.

If you don't understand this sht, that's just too bad, it's your problem.

Forget about that btch, block her, get rid of her, do other sht.

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have answered when she replied that she was free “tonight”... u didn’t and you lost ur opportunity for playing games.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
What an idiot. Keep playing hard to get (while you're clearly desperate) and you get to jack yourself off.
Both of you are idiots with your stupid texting and you're a ***** and cant man up and go take what you want.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cause of how she keeps "communicating"..and as far as ****ing her ..i know i can **** her..she wanted to the last time we got up but i didnt on purpose..played it COLD..wished i would have ****ed her brains out..Like i literally have 2 other chicks that i have been talking to within the last week. BUT @AmenteSilverstere just told me something that makes alot of sense and connects everything together, so im gone chat her up and if its still the same ****...**** her.
SMH...you have done enough dumb sh!t over this one girl to last an entire lifetime instead of the short timeframe we are talking about here.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some next level social ineptness. You don't even think anything is strange about this. Like you are flabbergasted as to why she is acting the way she is. I'm amazed that you ever get laid period at this point.

The worst thing about it is i dont even know if anyone can help because you just don't get it. Like literally ANY of it. There has to be some starting point to go off of that someone can help from but I have no clue where that is with you.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some next level social ineptness. You don't even think anything is strange about this. Like you are flabbergasted as to why she is acting the way she is. I'm amazed that you ever get laid period at this point.

The worst thing about it is i dont even know if anyone can help because you just don't get it. Like literally ANY of it. There has to be some starting point to go off of that someone can help from but I have no clue where that is with you.
Aye real talk that was 3 days ago when she texted me and asked what i was doing and i havent replied back...it hit me yesterday in my Gut that **** is awkward..the whole situation feels awkward now and i feel if i hit her up today that will be awkward too..im feeling this right now...should i hit her up today and plan something or should i just pull up on her and see her? Because of the awkwardness of the situation right now i think hitting her telling her im coming to get her today will be awkard asf ....smh what do you think.

Bamaboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have answered when she replied that she was free “tonight”... u didn’t and you lost ur opportunity for playing games.
I know right i just didnt want to appear thirsty being the fact she blocked my number 4 days before because of me doing to much and telling her i was gone show up. Thats why i delayed the texts.

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right i just didnt want to appear thirsty being the fact she blocked my number 4 days before because of me doing to much and telling her i was gone show up. Thats why i delayed the texts.
See that’s the problem, you’re reading to much into her actions and forgetting what is what you want. If you ignore her bs and go after what you want her game will be completely dismissed. Why do you care about how would you look into her eyes? Get what you want and she will be salivating for the next time.
Playing the game that she plays it makes you lose value

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
and about appearing thirsty...she blocked you then she unblocked you and told you she was free tonight, that’s extremely thirsty and screaming f... me
Be bold...women crave that

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you’re a p...y into her eyes, playing p...y games. No offense