"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i need help

wutmorecanisay

New Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I have to tell u all im a new member.

I need advice on this one girl. Shes really cute and shes in my grade (sophomore). We were in a class together last semester where we really hit it off. She sent all the sginals that would make me think she was interested, but since she was the hottest girl in our school hands down in the eyes of every other guy, i thot it was impossible. We had great times in that class but now we dont have it together n e more. This semested a mutual friend of ours has called me on m a one occation when this girl was over her house. I talked to the girl i liked and finally told her. She sed awww and things like that, but she has been seeing this other kid since september. Theyve been off and on, and I never really get wuts up wit them. Im not much of a ladies man, but I do want to b one. I got no game, and it sucks. So please gie me some help on wut I shud do wit this girl. Thanks
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
First, I would also not use the term "hit it off" when talking about flirting with one another in a classroom enviornment. To me at least that means more along the lines of getting sexual with her.

I think telling her that you like her outright like that was a big mistake. You should be asking her out on dates and whatnot, not telling her you like her.

Finally, it doesn't sound like you've read much (if any of the DJ bible). Check it out. It's floated at the top of this thread.
 

wutmorecanisay

New Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
this was all about 2 weeks ago and i am not a ladies man...i read the bible today tho and it inspired me so much that at my buddys house i used almost evrtchnique i learned there on these girls just for practice

i still dont kno wut to do wit this girl now tho
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
damn you read the whole bible in one day!? Now thats dedication. Keep it up, and I recommend not holding onto this other girl. You may have already ruined your chances with her.
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
just NEXT! this one and use your newfound knowledge to work other girls, screw this one man, u will "like" plenty more as much as you like her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top