Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help preparing for this date

Vikman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going in a date Saturday, first date. We're going to a night club. What should I do specifically to nail this date?

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
well.... Don't try to hard, just have a good time. Talk to everyone and joke around with people as much as possible (building social value). DO not just be all positive and try to impress her... use push pull, if she does something awkward jokingly make fun of her (like call her a dork or something). Eventually if you are doing good you need to break the touch barrier. I think night clubs are the easiest to do this at. It is so ****ing loud in them that all you have to do is touch her arm or shoulder and slightly pull her to you.. If it is going good (she is returning touching OR she is really happy) I'll start talking closer to her ear and "accidentaly" hit her neck with my lips or her ear.. Works like a charm if you do it right. Just play it as it goes man and don't over analyze. Do NOT put her on any pedestul.. GOOODDDD LUCKKK MAN!

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what is there really to do at a club. Drink and dance... Some might have pool tables. So, I'd say have fun and dance. Dont worry too much on trying to get to know her. You want to mainly focus on the fun and what you two are doing.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the key is to HAVE FUN. Nightclubs are no no's for establishing deep conversations, unless you can isolate her somewhere quiet. Just have fun, apply moderate kino throughout, enjoy your drinks, and don't CLING on to her.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nightclub eh? Why bring sand to the beach? Get her back to your place as soon as possible, don't linger. If you do some other guy with better game may scoop her up, i've seen it happen.