"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I need a way of talking to/crowdsourcing information from women who have built up high body counts.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Messages
206
Reaction score
37
Reddit isn't working. Everyone on Reddit is a nerd, including the women. In fact that's most places on the Internet.

So how can I get in contact with women who have had sex with as many men as I hope to have sex with women? Did those words make sense grammatically?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
The biggest slvts are going to be found at night clubs, bars, party destinations and online dating apps.

If your plan is to pick their brains, they won't have anything useful to tell you unless they've slept with a lot of women (or had to learn game because their looks don't attract men)
 
Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Women have sloot shields; even the ones that admit to high counts are reducing their counts. Women will never admit to half of the chit they do or have done. They often take it to the grave.

You'd need to befriend several hoes and gain their trust, to get them to talk about things, good luck - ain't gunna happen.
 

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Messages
206
Reaction score
37
The biggest slvts are going to be found at night clubs, bars, party destinations and online dating apps.

If your plan is to pick their brains, they won't have anything useful to tell you unless they've slept with a lot of women (or had to learn game because their looks don't attract men)
But how do I pick their brains? You can't just rock up to strangers and ask "So how'd you come into all that ****?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
That Female Dating Strategies forum will have a lot of high body count women.

As @Pierce.Manhammer acknowledges, that's not something you'll be able to encounter naturally in real life.

I wanna pick their brains to learn where and how they pick the men they sleep with.
That's a waste of time. You don't ask a fish how it was caught by a fisherman. You ask a fisherman about bait, lures, and other strategies/tactics used to catch fish. You're better off digesting content from Mystery and other PUAs for game strategies/tactics, and reading "The Rational Male" series/watching Rollo Tomassi YouTube for more inner game and general marketplace knowledge.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Messages
206
Reaction score
37
That's a waste of time. You don't ask a fish how it was caught by a fisherman. You ask a fisherman about bait, lures, and other strategies/tactics used to catch fish. You're better off digesting content from Mystery and other PUAs for game strategies/tactics, and reading "The Rational Male" series/watching Rollo Tomassi YouTube for more inner game and general marketplace knowledge.
Fish don't choose to be caught. Women choose the men they sleep with.

I could ask a fish what bait they like though, so even in that analogy there's value in asking the "prey" how to catch them.
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
98
The old adage is the more you know the more you cringe. Who cares about their body count. If they have red flags, that's enough reason to not take them seriously. Otherwise you will psych yourself out.
 

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Messages
206
Reaction score
37
The old adage is the more you know the more you cringe. Who cares about their body count. If they have red flags, that's enough reason to not take them seriously. Otherwise you will psych yourself out.
I don't wanna get with no prude. I'm looking for women who like sex and like sex with me.
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2022
Messages
102
Reaction score
98
I don't wanna get with no prude. I'm looking for women who like sex and like sex with me.
If she tells you that she has slept with 500 guys, how would that help you? If you know she has had threesomes or gangbangs how would that help you? It's just messed with you. Focus on yourself more than the body count.
 

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2021
Messages
206
Reaction score
37
If she tells you that she has slept with 500 guys, how would that help you? If you know she has had threesomes or gangbangs how would that help you? It's just messed with you. Focus on yourself more than the body count.
If she's been with 500 guys, that tells me she's into casual relationships. I don't want her to be my girlfriend, I just wanna be able to splash every now and then when we're both up to it.

Every other woman I find is looking for "commitment." And so she's thinking "Can I really 'be with' this guy?" And that governs her choices on whether or not to have sex with him. Most women are having sex with men they expect to also share romantic/personal connections with. Steady and exclusive. Me, I don't wanna be tied down and she shouldn't want to be either.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top