Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a way of talking to/crowdsourcing information from women who have built up high body counts.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit isn't working. Everyone on Reddit is a nerd, including the women. In fact that's most places on the Internet.

So how can I get in contact with women who have had sex with as many men as I hope to have sex with women? Did those words make sense grammatically?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest slvts are going to be found at night clubs, bars, party destinations and online dating apps.

If your plan is to pick their brains, they won't have anything useful to tell you unless they've slept with a lot of women (or had to learn game because their looks don't attract men)

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Women have sloot shields; even the ones that admit to high counts are reducing their counts. Women will never admit to half of the chit they do or have done. They often take it to the grave.

You'd need to befriend several hoes and gain their trust, to get them to talk about things, good luck - ain't gunna happen.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest slvts are going to be found at night clubs, bars, party destinations and online dating apps.

If your plan is to pick their brains, they won't have anything useful to tell you unless they've slept with a lot of women (or had to learn game because their looks don't attract men)
But how do I pick their brains? You can't just rock up to strangers and ask "So how'd you come into all that ****?"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Female Dating Strategies forum will have a lot of high body count women.

As @Pierce.Manhammer acknowledges, that's not something you'll be able to encounter naturally in real life.

I wanna pick their brains to learn where and how they pick the men they sleep with.
That's a waste of time. You don't ask a fish how it was caught by a fisherman. You ask a fisherman about bait, lures, and other strategies/tactics used to catch fish. You're better off digesting content from Mystery and other PUAs for game strategies/tactics, and reading "The Rational Male" series/watching Rollo Tomassi YouTube for more inner game and general marketplace knowledge.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a waste of time. You don't ask a fish how it was caught by a fisherman. You ask a fisherman about bait, lures, and other strategies/tactics used to catch fish. You're better off digesting content from Mystery and other PUAs for game strategies/tactics, and reading "The Rational Male" series/watching Rollo Tomassi YouTube for more inner game and general marketplace knowledge.
Fish don't choose to be caught. Women choose the men they sleep with.

I could ask a fish what bait they like though, so even in that analogy there's value in asking the "prey" how to catch them.

Reaction score
The old adage is the more you know the more you cringe. Who cares about their body count. If they have red flags, that's enough reason to not take them seriously. Otherwise you will psych yourself out.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The old adage is the more you know the more you cringe. Who cares about their body count. If they have red flags, that's enough reason to not take them seriously. Otherwise you will psych yourself out.
I don't wanna get with no prude. I'm looking for women who like sex and like sex with me.

Reaction score
I don't wanna get with no prude. I'm looking for women who like sex and like sex with me.
If she tells you that she has slept with 500 guys, how would that help you? If you know she has had threesomes or gangbangs how would that help you? It's just messed with you. Focus on yourself more than the body count.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tells you that she has slept with 500 guys, how would that help you? If you know she has had threesomes or gangbangs how would that help you? It's just messed with you. Focus on yourself more than the body count.
If she's been with 500 guys, that tells me she's into casual relationships. I don't want her to be my girlfriend, I just wanna be able to splash every now and then when we're both up to it.

Every other woman I find is looking for "commitment." And so she's thinking "Can I really 'be with' this guy?" And that governs her choices on whether or not to have sex with him. Most women are having sex with men they expect to also share romantic/personal connections with. Steady and exclusive. Me, I don't wanna be tied down and she shouldn't want to be either.