Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a new 3 day split workout

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done 5x5 and recently did 8 weeks of a workout that gave me great results but it’s time to change it up. I can only do 3 days a week as there’s no way to get to the gym more than that but I can do cardio on Tuesday and Thursday. I just wanted to see some workouts from others that were doing 3 days a week and had gotten good results from it.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done 5x5 and recently did 8 weeks of a workout that gave me great results but it’s time to change it up. I can only do 3 days a week as there’s no way to get to the gym more than that but I can do cardio on Tuesday and Thursday. I just wanted to see some workouts from others that were doing 3 days a week and had gotten good results from it.

Scroll to the bottom if you just want the program.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in error. “Changing it up” is bro science bullshvt. Just keep adding weight until you plateau. Then drop to 3X5.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Changing it up” is bro science bullshvt. Just keep adding weight until you plateau. Then drop to 3X5.
He might want to change it up to avoid boredom, or repetition injuries.