Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I might have gotten the rona

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, two days ago I was at this one place for my military service records, and then day after than at another place for my criminal records, both are jam packed, not to mention I was traveling on train back and forth the week or two before. There was plenty of opportunities to get the rona. Yesterday I woke up with sore throat, runny nose and light temperature. Today I got all that and a headache and general tiredness. I'm begging my course of anti viral and anti inflammatory tablets which I bought back in spring for this very reason, granted it's not against rona but to easy the symptoms. I could have a simple cold who knows. I did walk up and down the mountain yesterday while going to from the beach and I wasn't out of breath in anyway.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update, it's late afternoon, day 2, I got dry cough, small fever, tiredness, my ears get plugged from the pressure. Runny nose has almost disappeared. Something tells me this is just a cold from me sleeping under a fan, but I'm cautious at this point and not taking any chances. If it is rona, I know exactly from where. At military base there was this dude with bloody eyes and it looked like he had a fever, I'm not there by my external looks yet, it's same look as in zombie movies where people get sick and look all runny and fevery and have bloody eyes. He was next in line in front of me, when I saw him I stepped back. If I got this sht, then that would be the dude I got it from. Anyways, if this is the sht, there will be time eventually every one of us gets it with varying degree of pain and suffering. So far no shortness of breath, but dry cough is crappy, I'm afraid it will get worst.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I hope you don't have Rona as that would be ironic as hell.

Main thing to watch out for is lack of smell or taste because Rona forms blood clots and some of these blood clots are at the front part of your brain that senses taste/smells. Also Rona attacks the lungs quite frequently. One thing to always do is take a deep breath and see if you can hold it for 15sec or so without coughing or letting out air.

Other than that, if it doesn't go away in some amount of time, I'd look to get tested. I think tests are more accurate after a few days of you noticing symptoms.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Quick update, it's late afternoon, day 2, I got dry cough, small fever, tiredness, my ears get plugged from the pressure. Runny nose has almost disappeared. Something tells me this is just a cold from me sleeping under a fan, but I'm cautious at this point and not taking any chances. If it is rona, I know exactly from where. At military base there was this dude with bloody eyes and it looked like he had a fever, I'm not there by my external looks yet, it's same look as in zombie movies where people get sick and look all runny and fevery and have bloody eyes. He was next in line in front of me, when I saw him I stepped back. If I got this sht, then that would be the dude I got it from. Anyways, if this is the sht, there will be time eventually every one of us gets it with varying degree of pain and suffering. So far no shortness of breath, but dry cough is crappy, I'm afraid it will get worst.
get your rest now and drink plenty of water.
Move your sleeping position so you're not directly under fan. Keep washing your hands extra.

Sorry to read you're sick, get better soon.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loss of taste and smell is a more accurate indicator than any tests. If that happens, I would not bother getting tested, just assume you have it at that point.

If you have Japanese honeysuckle, it makes a good antiviral tea. It is an invasive species all over north America, idk about Russia.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Alright, two days ago I was at this one place for my military service records, and then day after than at another place for my criminal records, both are jam packed, not to mention I was traveling on train back and forth the week or two before. There was plenty of opportunities to get the rona. Yesterday I woke up with sore throat, runny nose and light temperature. Today I got all that and a headache and general tiredness. I'm begging my course of anti viral and anti inflammatory tablets which I bought back in spring for this very reason, granted it's not against rona but to easy the symptoms. I could have a simple cold who knows. I did walk up and down the mountain yesterday while going to from the beach and I wasn't out of breath in anyway.

Boy.......talk about irony.

irony.png

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A little evening update as of 21:00 of day 2. I've taken a course of 6 anti viral tablets, and 3 anti inflammatory, and it seems to have helped me. I'm out of throat spray, so I'm hopping to spend some money on drugs tomorrow, more of the same stuff. Sore throat seems to be going away, runny nose seems to be going away, dry cough surprisingly getting better, still getting my ears plugged, fever has gone down, and more importantly I've tested it with shrimp and home grown cucumbers, I got the taste. By all signs it seems to be me sleeping under a fan or maybe a viral infection but not the rona. It will be more clear what I have tomorrow morning. Either it gets worse or better, I have a feeling towards better. I'd be worried if it stays the same.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird that you would get sick during the summer months. I can't remember the last time I got sick in the summer, if ever...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's weird that you would get sick during the summer months. I can't remember the last time I got sick in the summer, if ever...
Two years ago I remember getting sick during summer, and not once during winter. I have no ac, I only have a fan, and it gets pretty hot here, so I'm sleeping under a fan. It's alright up until about 11 pm, and during night wind from mountains comes down towards sea, and it's much cooler, and that cold wind under a fan is a sure way to get sick. I'm telling you, yesterday I went fishing from 9 pm until 12 am, and I started to get cold after an hour at the beach. During day it's way past 100 degrees F and you sweat, and then the wind comes down, small breath really, from the mountains and you are wet and it is cold.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get sick instantly?
Then you got it!

It lasts for at least 10 days.
It might last longer if you have a totally sh!t diet.

I ate a lot of spicy ramen w/soft boiled eggs when I caught it, and it went away by the 11th day.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
They thought rona would not survive the summer, apparently rona likes the summer, and she would enjoy to spend some time at the beach with friends, or just hang out together at her buddies place

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They thought rona would not survive the summer, apparently rona likes the summer, and she would enjoy to spend some time at the beach with friends, or just hang out together at her buddies place
Yeah that was kinda my point. Not too many get your traditional cold or flu during summer months so anyone getting something during summer may have covid.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah that was kinda my point. Not too many get your traditional cold or flu during summer months so anyone getting something during summer may have covid.
I do feel cold when I'm staying in a new location as OP did. Even during summer. Don't know if theres any scientific explanation to this

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I do feel cold when I'm staying in a new location as OP did. Even during summer. Don't know if theres any scientific explanation to this
Anyway in my case I figured out that working out routine keep me healthy, or could be that my immune system just doing better this age.. still, if I stop working out I'm more likely to get cold or flu. I heard once in some video that breathing technique has something to do with it.. again, not scientific stuff, just some guru

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Again, morning update as of 5 am. Runny nose almost gone, I do sneeze, but it mostly went down my throat. Cough is getting better, I see a slight improvement, wet cough is mostly from the stuff I got inside my nose, which is white substance, nothing green. Looked down my throat, glands are good. Slight fever, almost nothing. At this point basically throat and cough. Tiredness is gone, some body aches I had are gone. Improvement from yesterday evening is, but slight. Drugs are doing their job I guess. Nah, probably not the rona.

Did you get sick instantly?
Within a single day. I saw that dude at the military base that looked sick, that day I was good, then the next morning I was sick.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, probably not the rona.
I wouldn't rule it out, it hits people in a lot of different ways, it's very mild in some people
Either way, at your age it's unlikely to kill you. A lot of people who have died from it wouldn't have made it through the year anyway.

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little evening update as of 21:00 of day 2. I've taken a course of 6 anti viral tablets, and 3 anti inflammatory, and it seems to have helped me. I'm out of throat spray, so I'm hopping to spend some money on drugs tomorrow, more of the same stuff. Sore throat seems to be going away, runny nose seems to be going away, dry cough surprisingly getting better, still getting my ears plugged, fever has gone down, and more importantly I've tested it with shrimp and home grown cucumbers, I got the taste. By all signs it seems to be me sleeping under a fan or maybe a viral infection but not the rona. It will be more clear what I have tomorrow morning. Either it gets worse or better, I have a feeling towards better. I'd be worried if it stays the same.
Just get tested are you serious?
Also stop taking medication, have you been paying attention at all? Taking some pills could make it worse.