“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I met that Armenian girl in NY

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
went about as well as I could have hoped for. She is my exact perfect type

- beautiful face. Toned body with thick legs and great ass and boobs

- super sweet/classy/sharp personality

We talked for about 2 hours and got along like best friends. The problem is that she doesn't want to move out of NY and I have zero interest in living there - I like the quiet lifestyle of Chicago suburbs

Good confidence booster. Felt good knowing that I can easily handle myself when I have a real opportunity with my idea of a 10/10
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Let me start off by saying that if i was ranking you on effort alone I'd give you a 10/10 A+++ good job sir.

We talked for about 2 hours and got along like best friends.
Um. Are you trying to make best friends or are you trying to get girls?

The problem is that she doesn't want to move out of NY and I have zero interest in living there - I like the quiet lifestyle of Chicago suburbs
How could you possibly know this after one date? How did this even come up in one date?

Good confidence booster. Felt good knowing that I can easily handle myself when I have a real opportunity with my idea of a 10/10
So when you have a real date with a 10/10 you'll have a conversation that only makes sense between fiances and talk all night instead of making a move?

Sounds about right, yeah.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Let me start off by saying that if i was ranking you on effort alone I'd give you a 10/10 A+++ good job sir.



Um. Are you trying to make best friends or are you trying to get girls?



How could you possibly know this after one date? How did this even come up in one date?



So when you have a real date with a 10/10 you'll have a conversation that only makes sense between fiances and talk all night instead of making a move?

Sounds about right, yeah.
sorry for not being clear

she is my sister's friend so i know everything about her

we hung out 3 of us. It wasn't a 1 on 1 date
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
You will always be more successful with women when you don't think so much. Just go with the flow. Live in the moment more often. Seize the opportunity's when they are in front of you.

Women are known to say all sorts of things like "I am never moving out of New York" and 6months later they are.

Having a girl only a short and cheap flight away in a cool city sounds like a good time to me!

Someday you are going to find the "perfect" girl, and then realize when you get into the relationship you have no idea what your are doing.

Take the time now to learn about women, enjoy them, and build your confidence.

This is another example of you sticking another road block in front of you. Thats your fear coming out and how you protect yourself.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
my sister said she asked if i got home okay and that I was a great guy

I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
my sister said she asked if i got home okay and that I was a great guy

I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?
That's a good attitude and her asking your sister if you got home ok is a fair IOI. She might not be down to come visit you in Chicago just yet typically in the beginning you'll have to do the pursuing (not chasing). Call her in a day or two and ask when she's free to hang out again, plan something and go from there. Don't make her figure out the logistics, that's your job.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
That's a good attitude and her asking your sister if you got home ok is a fair IOI. She might not be down to come visit you in Chicago just yet typically in the beginning you'll have to do the pursuing (not chasing). Call her in a day or two and ask when she's free to hang out again, plan something and go from there. Don't make her figure out the logistics, that's your job.
she was very receptive in person, my sister said same thing

you guys tell me, can this workout long term? Would she want to move to Chicago? I mean is it worth the effort or do I need to find Armenian women here?
 

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
Who knows and yes. Just go for it. You’re better off giving it a shot and finding out, rather than wonder for the rest of your life. She’s your 10/10 right? Then go for it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Who knows and yes. Just go for it. You’re better off giving it a shot and finding out, rather than wonder for the rest of your life. She’s your 10/10 right? Then go for it.
Most Armenian girls my age are my 10/10

Most of them are beautiful, curvy in all the right areas, super nice, classy, loyal, etc...

both my sisters are awesome
my cousin in Russia is gorgeous and amazing
my cousins friend in Toronto
my sisters friend

obviously there are some exceptions but most Armenian chicks who put any effort in their looks will be phenomenal. We have great skin, hair, lips and the women usually have great ass and tits with wide hips and a very narrow waist

So yes she's my 10/10 but many Armenian girls will be my 10/10
 

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
Most Armenian girls my age are my 10/10

Most of them are beautiful, curvy in all the right areas, super nice, classy, loyal, etc...

both my sisters are awesome
my cousin in Russia is gorgeous and amazing
my cousins friend in Toronto
my sisters friend

obviously there are some exceptions but most Armenian chicks who put any effort in their looks will be phenomenal. We have great skin, hair, lips and the women usually have great ass and tits with wide hips and a very narrow waist

So yes she's my 10/10 but many Armenian girls will be my 10/10
Don't spend a single second more on this forum. Cancel your account. All you are doing is procrastinating every time you post.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
my sister said she asked if i got home okay and that I was a great guy

I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?
Surprised nobody said it but is this really your thought process?

Sounds like a heavily blue pilled frame of mind.

Your focus should first be to get to the point of her coming to visit you for a week or however long. Then you focus on having a great time with her both in and out of the bedroom for that time period. Then you assess things from there.

Hard to keep something going long distance but I guess it’s possible. More likely of a scenario would be she’s your fwb whenever she’s in town visiting IMO and that’s what I would personally go for.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
^ exactly, stop with the chit-chat and the analysis paralysis unless you're bs'ing us about meeting her and all. Just move forward with the mindset that she's your's to claim and as a man you'd better do your damn well everything to get her to fall for you.

Strike while the iron's hot.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
^ exactly, stop with the chit-chat and the analysis paralysis unless you're bs'ing us about meeting her and all. Just move forward with the mindset that she's your's to claim and as a man you'd better do your damn well everything to get her to fall for you.

Strike while the iron's hot.
The fact that he hasn't acted already shows me he is going to fail to act and will lose this girl.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Surprised nobody said it but is this really your thought process?

Sounds like a heavily blue pilled frame of mind.
We all know Dave is only interested in looking for an LTR, that's why no one mentioned it. It's nothing new.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
went about as well as I could have hoped for. She is my exact perfect type

- beautiful face. Toned body with thick legs and great ass and boobs

- super sweet/classy/sharp personality

We talked for about 2 hours and got along like best friends. The problem is that she doesn't want to move out of NY and I have zero interest in living there - I like the quiet lifestyle of Chicago suburbs

Good confidence booster. Felt good knowing that I can easily handle myself when I have a real opportunity with my idea of a 10/10
Sounds like you set forth a path for a relationship. Talked about potential move. Get the sex first keep relationship stuff to yourself.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Idk im thinking maybe you should just move to NY lol.. You're not going to approach the perfect women you want, so you really need to take advantage of the women your sister and cousin give to you
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Idk im thinking maybe you should just move to NY lol.. You're not going to approach the perfect women you want, so you really need to take advantage of the women your sister and cousin give to you
I'm not moving to NY. My lifestyle here in suburbs of Chicago is phenomenal. NY is retardedly expensive
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top