Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I met that Armenian girl in NY

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
went about as well as I could have hoped for. She is my exact perfect type

- beautiful face. Toned body with thick legs and great ass and boobs

- super sweet/classy/sharp personality

We talked for about 2 hours and got along like best friends. The problem is that she doesn't want to move out of NY and I have zero interest in living there - I like the quiet lifestyle of Chicago suburbs

Good confidence booster. Felt good knowing that I can easily handle myself when I have a real opportunity with my idea of a 10/10

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that if i was ranking you on effort alone I'd give you a 10/10 A+++ good job sir.

We talked for about 2 hours and got along like best friends.
Um. Are you trying to make best friends or are you trying to get girls?

The problem is that she doesn't want to move out of NY and I have zero interest in living there - I like the quiet lifestyle of Chicago suburbs
How could you possibly know this after one date? How did this even come up in one date?

Good confidence booster. Felt good knowing that I can easily handle myself when I have a real opportunity with my idea of a 10/10
So when you have a real date with a 10/10 you'll have a conversation that only makes sense between fiances and talk all night instead of making a move?

Sounds about right, yeah.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that if i was ranking you on effort alone I'd give you a 10/10 A+++ good job sir.

Um. Are you trying to make best friends or are you trying to get girls?

How could you possibly know this after one date? How did this even come up in one date?

So when you have a real date with a 10/10 you'll have a conversation that only makes sense between fiances and talk all night instead of making a move?

Sounds about right, yeah.
sorry for not being clear

she is my sister's friend so i know everything about her

we hung out 3 of us. It wasn't a 1 on 1 date

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will always be more successful with women when you don't think so much. Just go with the flow. Live in the moment more often. Seize the opportunity's when they are in front of you.

Women are known to say all sorts of things like "I am never moving out of New York" and 6months later they are.

Having a girl only a short and cheap flight away in a cool city sounds like a good time to me!

Someday you are going to find the "perfect" girl, and then realize when you get into the relationship you have no idea what your are doing.

Take the time now to learn about women, enjoy them, and build your confidence.

This is another example of you sticking another road block in front of you. Thats your fear coming out and how you protect yourself.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
my sister said she asked if i got home okay and that I was a great guy

I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wonder if she would be down to come visit me in Chicago, maybe she spends a week with me and starts to fall in love?
That's a good attitude and her asking your sister if you got home ok is a fair IOI. She might not be down to come visit you in Chicago just yet typically in the beginning you'll have to do the pursuing (not chasing). Call her in a day or two and ask when she's free to hang out again, plan something and go from there. Don't make her figure out the logistics, that's your job.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's a good attitude and her asking your sister if you got home ok is a fair IOI. She might not be down to come visit you in Chicago just yet typically in the beginning you'll have to do the pursuing (not chasing). Call her in a day or two and ask when she's free to hang out again, plan something and go from there. Don't make her figure out the logistics, that's your job.
she was very receptive in person, my sister said same thing

you guys tell me, can this workout long term? Would she want to move to Chicago? I mean is it worth the effort or do I need to find Armenian women here?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows and yes. Just go for it. You’re better off giving it a shot and finding out, rather than wonder for the rest of your life. She’s your 10/10 right? Then go for it.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Who knows and yes. Just go for it. You’re better off giving it a shot and finding out, rather than wonder for the rest of your life. She’s your 10/10 right? Then go for it.
Most Armenian girls my age are my 10/10

Most of them are beautiful, curvy in all the right areas, super nice, classy, loyal, etc...

both my sisters are awesome
my cousin in Russia is gorgeous and amazing
my cousins friend in Toronto
my sisters friend

obviously there are some exceptions but most Armenian chicks who put any effort in their looks will be phenomenal. We have great skin, hair, lips and the women usually have great ass and tits with wide hips and a very narrow waist

So yes she's my 10/10 but many Armenian girls will be my 10/10

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Most Armenian girls my age are my 10/10

Most of them are beautiful, curvy in all the right areas, super nice, classy, loyal, etc...

both my sisters are awesome
my cousin in Russia is gorgeous and amazing
my cousins friend in Toronto
my sisters friend

obviously there are some exceptions but most Armenian chicks who put any effort in their looks will be phenomenal. We have great skin, hair, lips and the women usually have great ass and tits with wide hips and a very narrow waist

So yes she's my 10/10 but many Armenian girls will be my 10/10
Don't spend a single second more on this forum. Cancel your account. All you are doing is procrastinating every time you post.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Surprised nobody said it but is this really your thought process?

Sounds like a heavily blue pilled frame of mind.

Your focus should first be to get to the point of her coming to visit you for a week or however long. Then you focus on having a great time with her both in and out of the bedroom for that time period. Then you assess things from there.

Hard to keep something going long distance but I guess it’s possible. More likely of a scenario would be she’s your fwb whenever she’s in town visiting IMO and that’s what I would personally go for.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ exactly, stop with the chit-chat and the analysis paralysis unless you're bs'ing us about meeting her and all. Just move forward with the mindset that she's your's to claim and as a man you'd better do your damn well everything to get her to fall for you.

Strike while the iron's hot.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
^ exactly, stop with the chit-chat and the analysis paralysis unless you're bs'ing us about meeting her and all. Just move forward with the mindset that she's your's to claim and as a man you'd better do your damn well everything to get her to fall for you.

Strike while the iron's hot.
The fact that he hasn't acted already shows me he is going to fail to act and will lose this girl.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised nobody said it but is this really your thought process?

Sounds like a heavily blue pilled frame of mind.
We all know Dave is only interested in looking for an LTR, that's why no one mentioned it. It's nothing new.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
went about as well as I could have hoped for. She is my exact perfect type

- beautiful face. Toned body with thick legs and great ass and boobs

- super sweet/classy/sharp personality

We talked for about 2 hours and got along like best friends. The problem is that she doesn't want to move out of NY and I have zero interest in living there - I like the quiet lifestyle of Chicago suburbs

Sounds like you set forth a path for a relationship. Talked about potential move. Get the sex first keep relationship stuff to yourself.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk im thinking maybe you should just move to NY lol.. You're not going to approach the perfect women you want, so you really need to take advantage of the women your sister and cousin give to you

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Idk im thinking maybe you should just move to NY lol.. You're not going to approach the perfect women you want, so you really need to take advantage of the women your sister and cousin give to you
I'm not moving to NY. My lifestyle here in suburbs of Chicago is phenomenal. NY is retardedly expensive