Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I met that 39 year old nurse today at work. Interesting how we met. Didn't look the same though(OLD)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The reason older women are behaving like that is because they sense how hungry you are, willing to supplicate for even just a wisp of pvssy smell.

They already had 5 guys in the last year promise their love to them, to get in her pants... players...
she thought she fell in love 5 times and rode that carousel... thought they were real horses.

Either they want a ONS or a LTR, nothing in-between. The LTR types (you) they will take the time... tell about their mundane past and how she fvcked all these dudes and isnt going to let that happen again.
Your hunger and supplication, she knows you will never be a ONS or FWB and likely not genuine LTR material.

You are a perceived as a friend and that's all you will ever be if you continue in your current behavior.
The 49 year old told me she gets younger dudes once in awhile message her. Like i commented about her adorkable glasses and she said once in awhile she'll get a young guy message her about her glasses and such. I mean yes I flirted about her looks and being cute but mostly focused on her personality and such. She had a long profile about her personality and wants in life and we actually have a lot in common except the age. She even told me we are similar but it basically comes back to the age thing shes concerned about and says I I should get a young woman who wants kids.

Way she sounded those guys who are younger mostly lonely or desperate. With me I actually like her personality traits and shes pretty but it's the age thing blocking things. She sounds semi interested obviously since she keeps texting me. She seems she wants ltr though from talking and what she put on her profile.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just dont get it, how we are trying to help you

you fall back into the same mindset.. its ok, good luck.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, just a tip:

OLD/text is to be used for introduction and to project an image of yourself sexually into your target to prepare for a meeting. Most of my OLD dates have already pictured me having sex with them, or the possibility it might happen.

This is the only frame you should be striving for in OLD/text convos. There is no need in a mans life for "female friends". Either she is a romantic interest (ONS/FWB or possible LTR) or not. I do have a few women who are "friends", random hang out on the town or park etc, but even them, there was a sexual or romantic experience.

One lady from IG been talking to on and off for a few days just had an orgasm by me texting her non sexual innuendo, pushing her imaginations and desire through indirect sexual imagery. She was in Spain for a week alone and just now back in town. We will meet up im sure, but im waiting for her to ask me out *to her place... mostly because I think she will and I know she will agree if I ask her out. Im not hungry or overly attracted (shes a health nut/runner and I am a smoker and cant run).

We will meet and fvck or not meet at all. Its that simple.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The other problem is most of the OLD sites the women under 35 on them 70 percent of them are land whales. Most women under 35 if they're not a landwhale or damaged goods are not on OLD because they don't need OLD! There is a much high quantity of women over 35 who are in good shape and such on OLD.

Even an athletic, young looking 49 year old is better than a landwhale in her 30s.
No bro they are not. Only in the area you are in. In many areas there are pretty good looking women on OLD and they lile to fvck.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No bro they are not. Only in the area you are in. In many areas there are pretty good looking women on OLD and they lile to fvck.
Well bigger cities. Just like nyc old women are much better like they said in that other thread. Go on match and compare my current area to my hometown of st. Louis snd it's a joke how much better looking and younger the women are up there and less qualifiers too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The dates I went on this summer most dressed low key since it was hot and humid. That super hot HB 9.5 snob who was athletic dressed in expensive LuLuman gym attire for dinner and wore a Luluman sweater and then had the super super short gym shorts on. When she walked in people were checking her out. I thought that was a bit over the top, especially the shorts like that on a first date. None of them wore fancy shoes.

The main thing with the older women is they tend to be stiffer on dates, especially first dates. They tend to want to talk about their lives more and problems going on rather than fun stuff.

I usually just wear Nike shoes on dates. This chick who's near 50 texted more tonight. Sent me some pics of the boat parade she went to with her girlfriend as well along with the 3 cute pics of her bike ride. Obviously she has some interest in me if she's sending selfies like that. She goes to Church a lot as well.
@biggoal, you are the typical nice guy that all the ladies want.....

As they gay best friend. When do you plan to listen to us and become a good ass hole dude like many of us?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal what do you want from us, man?

It's the same thing with you day in and day out. It's just getting amplified over time.

So what's your big goal? What are you actually trying to achieve?

You post things, but do not really ask for advice. If you do ask for advice, you offer some excuse/objection.

Are you just here to talk and complain?

I can tell that from your first post here to the most recent ones, you have not changed. And it seems you are not interested in changing either (see paragraph 4 of this post).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal, you are the typical nice guy that all the ladies want.....

As they gay best friend. When do you plan to listen to us and become a good ass hole dude like many of us?
I just wanna bang her. Granted low end HB6 but the HB9 teacher I'd make a 3 hole wonder!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But this guy was out of shape ate mouth open and a lot older than her. That 49 year old teacher texted me some bike riding picks from her ride today. Solid HB9. So gonna plow that hopefully.
Yet, she's f ucking him, but you are at home doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump in your mom's basement. See the irony?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yet, she's f ucking him, but you are at home doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump in your mom's basement. See the irony?
What does a woman find attractive about a early 50s overweight slob? Is it his money?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What does a woman find attractive about a early 50s overweight slob? Is it his money?
Possibly. Or, she's wants his security. At that age, she knows there's slim pickings. However, some have the motherly instinct, and they see you want children; thus they shoe you away. Or, you just say thirsty nothings all over them before even meeting them, they just next.