Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I met someone through friends last night

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's hard to find and when I do find them, they're usually in a situation where approaching is very difficult (lots of obstacles in the way)

I would probably do very well in Glendale California (which is like little Armenia) but I don't want to live in Cali, way too expensive
I don't understand, That's like putting yourself in a position of, I love to swim but I hate water. And what obstacles are these that you find you can't simply go up and introduce yourself? Just go in and say Hi.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand, That's like putting yourself in a position of, I love to swim but I hate water. And what obstacles are these that you find you can't simply go up and introduce yourself? Just go in and say Hi.
hot girl at gym with headphones on who clearly doesn't want to get bothered - how do you make a natural/comfortable approach?

hot girl at bar with 10 friends there - how do you make a natural/comfortable approach that's not excruciatingly awkward?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hot girl at gym with headphones on who clearly doesn't want to get bothered - how do you make a natural/comfortable approach?

hot girl at bar with 10 friends there - how do you make a natural/comfortable approach that's not excruciatingly awkward?
I've been in both situations.

"Hot girl at the gym with headphones who clearly doesn't want to get bothered"... I have to stop you right there, Those are assumptions in your own mind, Women in the gym usually have a b*tch face on yes but from experience, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't be open to meeting someone.
In this case, You have to approach her when she is on her way out or on her way to the locker room and introduce yourself. "Excuse me, I didnt want to bother you during your workout but I thought you were beautiful, what's your name?" I'm willing to bet she will smile and open up to engage in a small conversation to which you keep it going to get the phone number and land her on a date. If she says "Ohh, haha, thank you! I'm sorry though I have a boyfriend" You simply cut it and say "Oh alright, It was nice meeting you though" and keep it moving.

The gym scene can be tricky only because if you end up fvcking with a chick there and things go south, You'll have to deal with the awkwardness going forward. It's happened to me and to others I know. It's on you if you want to proceed with that.

"Hot girl at bar with 10 friends there - how do you make a natural/comfortable approach that's not excruciatingly awkward?" Awkward is in your mind. I have approached groups of 3 - 5 - 8 - 10 - 16 Women and I tapped the one I liked on the shoulder and introduced myself and I was clear about why I went over there to introduce myself. A Man with solid backbone won't care if there's 100 Women in a group, He's going in! You have to go with the mindset of, "Yes ladies, I have the big c0ck you ALL crave" Show some damn confidence in yourself. I have a great physique and Women grope me in bars and lounges, if you have the body you say you do, You should be cleaning up. Women are just as horny if not HORNIER than us Men and they want to meet a dominant Man with backbone. I can guarantee that if you went into that group, They would all be shocked because hardly any Man has the sack to approach like that.

Stop complaining and take action. I have a small business in motivational wall art and one of my favorite designs says "Are you REALLY going to take action? or are you just talking sh*t!?" - it was made for guys like you. Stop talking and make it happen before time flies by and you are looking back regretting that you never made a move.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I have a great physique and Women grope me in bars and lounges,

this is how I look - minus the horrible shoes, I burned those and now wear much nicer ones. I'm also about 15 lbs leaner nowadays

I don't get any attention from anybody attractive and my age

Attachments

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is how I look - minus the horrible shoes, I burned those and now wear much nicer ones. I'm also about 15 lbs leaner nowadays

I don't get any attention from anybody attractive and my age
You don't really know if you're not getting attention because Women like to check guys out in a subtle way. Plus try wearing a form fitting t-shirt that complements your body, not tight but fits in the right places. Let your physique do the talking. See my example pic I took at a chicks apartment a while ago. I cut my face out for privacy purposes lol

If you don't like approaching, then you will need to get the Women's obvious attention and a good physique does just that everytime!

Attachments

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You don't really know if you're not getting attention because Women like to check guys out in a subtle way. Plus try wearing a form fitting t-shirt that complements your body, not tight but fits in the right places. Let your physique do the talking. See my example pic I took at a chicks apartment a while ago. I cut my face out for privacy purposes lol

If you don't like approaching, then you will need to get the Women's obvious attention and a good physique does just that everytime!

I like fashion so I usually wear fitted/tailored high end button down shirts with some nice jeans, watch and shoes.

and I get women who show me interest but they tend to be either a lot older or just not cute at all

edit: you look fantastic by the way. Great physique

Attachments

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a very good person with a great heart, not going to use someone that way who deserves to find someone who loves her dearly
You are highly inexperienced when it comes to women. Very naive.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like fashion so I usually wear fitted/tailored high end button down shirts with some nice jeans, watch and shoes.

and I get women who show me interest but they tend to be either a lot older or just not cute at all

edit: you look fantastic by the way. Great physique
Thanks Man.

You're going to have to start approaching Women when you find them attractive regardless if they are in a group. I'm tellin you, don't hold yourself back or else you will regret it later on.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another post from lildave so he can tell us how good looking he is. Stay tuned folks, he will be telling us how great he is next followed by how rich he is and plans to be selling cars.

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wat? She's about a 6-7/10

just FYI, my sister is a legit 8-9/10 and my brother in law is a 3/10...not even half as good looking as I am
Dave you’ve got to move on. You are never going to be able to bang your sister, so quit letting that obsession run your life and find some real girls...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave you’ve got to move on. You are never going to be able to bang your sister, so quit letting that obsession run your life and find some real girls...
both my sisters are solid 7 to 9s dating men who aren't even a fraction as attractive as me

but that's common in Armenia. The women are way better looking than men. I could probably be a male model in Armenia, no joke

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
both my sisters are solid 7 to 9s dating men who aren't even a fraction as attractive as me

but that's common in Armenia. The women are way better looking than men.
Dave. You are never going to be able to have a threesome with your sisters - so just move on...

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not funny. My family is everything to me, don't joke around about that
See if you don’t have enough frame to take a few jokes from a random guy on the internet - how are you ever going to be able to face a woman in the gladiatorial ring...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
See if you don’t have enough frame to take a few jokes from a random guy on the internet - how are you ever going to be able to face a woman in the gladiatorial ring...
I love internet jokes, just not relating to incest with the people I love the most

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, people tend to want to date up because if they can land someone with a high SMV, that gives them validation that they themselves are on that level. "My girlfriend is an HB9, therefore I must be a 9 too".
I usually date down a bit because they treat me so good and I like that a lot.