I met someone through friends last night

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
only a gay man would make this many excuses not to put his d!ck in a pvssy lol
she's a very good person with a great heart, not going to use someone that way who deserves to find someone who loves her dearly

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a very good person with a great heart, not going to use someone that way who deserves to find someone who loves her dearly
Use her? Maybe she just wants the D bro. Lol. That’s some AFC sh*t right there.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what your type is. Can you post pictures of 2 or 3 girls you find ideal for you?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be a 7.5 in looks, 10 in body, 10 in finances, and 7 in status. Your mind is a 3, and like a chain, you are only as strong as your weakest link.

Answer this for me...
If your not mind was right, would you constantly post new threads looking for attention from a bunch of anonymous men (and some women)?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC **** is settling for a 4 when you're a 7.5 like myself
You don’t know anything about female psychology or what it means to be centered in your masculinity. You could be an alpha and marry a 3. If that’s what you wanted you’d go for it anyway. You’re afc because you possess more feminine energy than masculine and you’re acting like a mangina. If you want to bang her and she wants it to, and your at a party, you just do it. Women like sex too. Why you want to make everything about emotions and feelings?? That’s for the woman to bring up, not you as the man. Word.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WAY out of your league! Those are the kind of women who are with high status men, like sports stars, politicians, and CEO's. Not a car salesman with no frame. Can you now see where your problem lies? Be realistic with yourself. Because you are going to fail if you keep thinking women of that ilk are going to make babies with you. Sorry Dude....

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘My exact type’ = Gold digging fake b*tch. Hope you make gross at least $10k/month and are willing to spend it all on them with very little in return.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
‘My exact type’ = Gold digging fake b*tch. Hope you make gross at least $10k/month and are willing to spend it all on them with very little in return.
gold digging fake b*tch?

She's a friend of my sister's in Armenia. My sister says she is a great person

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
WAY out of your league! Those are the kind of women who are with high status men, like sports stars, politicians, and CEO's. Not a car salesman with no frame. Can you now see where your problem lies? Be realistic with yourself. Because you are going to fail if you keep thinking women of that ilk are going to make babies with you. Sorry Dude....
lol wat? She's about a 6-7/10

just FYI, my sister is a legit 8-9/10 and my brother in law is a 3/10...not even half as good looking as I am

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC **** is settling for a 4 when you're a 7.5 like myself
If this girl is such an undateable fat 4, what is even the point of starting this thread? "I met an ugly, desperate, fat girl last night. Mind you, I wouldn't fvck her with YOUR d!ck, but she was a nice person". Wtf?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If this girl is such an undateable fat 4, what is even the point of starting this thread? "I met an ugly, desperate, fat girl last night. Mind you, I wouldn't fvck her with YOUR d!ck, but she was a nice person". Wtf?
I was just surprised that she was so desperate to meet someone

I assumed all women have 28503502582502350 dudes beating down their doors

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, Dave, delusional Dave. I am done here. Good luck....

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, Dave, delusional Dave. I am done here. Good luck....
you think that's above a 7/10? that's a standard decent looking Armenian chick

Go to a trendy night club in Yerevan and she'll be about average

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just surprised that she was so desperate to meet someone
She's a four! And she knew you were single. If you're half as good looking as you say you are, of course she's going to be interested.

As far as what constiitutes average in Armenia, that isn't really relevant since you don't live there, and can't return there from what you say. Welcome to the land of obesity, the good old USA.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
As far as what constiitutes average in Armenia, that isn't really relevant since you don't live there, and can't return there from what you say. Welcome to the land of obesity, the good old USA.
You guys would like Armenian culture. The women are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking than the men

I'm like a 7 or a 7.5 for American standards. For Armenian standards, I think I'm in top 1 percentile. Have literally never seen an Armenian dude better looking than me

the women are incredibly gorgeous, usually have beautiful hair, skin, beautiful curvy bodies, etc... Oh and they'll look 30 at 50...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my exact type
If you like these type of Women, Then go out and find them. Complaining about it is going to do you no good. I don't know what else to tell you dude. If you've got the looks and money then it's your mindset that's setting you back.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you like these type of Women, Then go out and find them. Complaining about it is going to do you no good. I don't know what else to tell you dude. If you've got the looks and money then it's your mindset that's setting you back.

it's hard to find and when I do find them, they're usually in a situation where approaching is very difficult (lots of obstacles in the way)

I would probably do very well in Glendale California (which is like little Armenia) but I don't want to live in Cali, way too expensive