I met someone through friends last night

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
GREAT person but too chunky to date. I don't think face would be cute enough even if she lost the weight but anyways we were all having a long in depth conversation. She was instantly all over me. We had a conversation about online dating and I said that I can't do it because I look terrible in pictures (which I do) and she goes "I strongly doubt it. You're extremely good looking".

Anyways, it shocked me how obvious it was that she badly wanted to meet someone. I dunno if it was desperation but I could tell she wanted to meet someone. Is that only because she's not very attractive? I always assumed most women have no interest in meeting anybody because they already have 2503580258205 guys hitting on them everywhere they go. Is that the case with anybody good looking but the average or chubby chicks can be just as desperate as men to meet someone?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I thought even before I opened this thread was "What's wrong with her"?

Some less attractive women struggle to meet men, some don't. There are countless reasons. Sometimes they can find guys to pump and dump them, but they want a relationship. There are endless variations.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give answer to this question easy. She want you because you’re better looking than she. You know you’re better looking and don’t want to reduce your standards by that much. But you were giving her attention so she interpreted as interest. So she hit on you. You want women that are more attractive than you. So you try and get them. But they are also being hit on by other men that are more attractive than you. So you struggle. I’ve slept and dated with women more attractive than I am. And ones less. But part of being attractive is confidence. Which you obviously lack. And your mentality is that ‘it’s hard to meet women’. Scarcity mentality will cause you to act incorrectly and repel beautiful women. Yet there are women everywhere that you can date. Just need to get yourself in right headspace. I’ve been in both head spaces and it’s night and day.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You are amazing. Complain about no sex for 18 months, meet someone and reject her as not up to your delusional standards. Wow.
delusional standards? for wanting somebody who is sorta cute in the face and has a nice body?

I'm a 7/10 with a very good body and you guys say I'm delusional for wanting a 6-7 face with a decent body

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way...beauty is a light switch away. They all look the same in the dark!

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my. A white knight! You need to start thinking like a man, not the savior of the universe. Ever think that maybe she just wants to get laid, no strings, no long term, just plain feel good sex. Women want that just as much as a normal guy. I am going to ask you a serious question. Are you having conflict with your sexual identity? Maybe that may be part of your horrendous defense mechanisms that won't let you enjoy women. If none meet your standards then you remain safe in your little cocoon of insecurity without admitting reality of your issues. Just a thought...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my. A white knight! You need to start thinking like a man, not the savior of the universe. Ever think that maybe she just wants to get laid, no strings, no long term, just plain feel good sex. Women want that just as much as a normal guy. I am going to ask you a serious question. Are you having conflict with your sexual identity? Maybe that may be part of your horrendous defense mechanisms that won't let you enjoy women. If none meet your standards then you remain safe in your little cocoon of insecurity without admitting reality of your issues. Just a thought...
none meet my standards? lots of them meet my standards

Cute blonde at my gym with a fat ass
multiple hot spanish girls with great bodies at my gym
beautiful Spanish girl at the bar last night

etc....

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
none meet my standards? lots of them meet my standards

Cute blonde at my gym with a fat ass
multiple hot spanish girls with great bodies at my gym
beautiful Spanish girl at the bar last night

etc....
So go talk to them.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So go talk to them.
there is usually a million obstacles in way

I went to gym today and there is this very cute either Dominican or half black chick with awesome thick body...she's wearing headphones. How do you overcome that?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
there is usually a million obstacles in way

I went to gym today and there is this very cute either Dominican or half black chick with awesome thick body...she's wearing headphones. How do you overcome that?
Only your own mind is in the way david

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT person but too chunky to date. I don't think face would be cute enough even if she lost the weight but anyways we were all having a long in depth conversation. She was instantly all over me. We had a conversation about online dating and I said that I can't do it because I look terrible in pictures (which I do) and she goes "I strongly doubt it. You're extremely good looking".

Anyways, it shocked me how obvious it was that she badly wanted to meet someone. I dunno if it was desperation but I could tell she wanted to meet someone. Is that only because she's not very attractive? I always assumed most women have no interest in meeting anybody because they already have 2503580258205 guys hitting on them everywhere they go. Is that the case with anybody good looking but the average or chubby chicks can be just as desperate as men to meet someone?

You know Bigdave, I have put you on ignoring 6 months ago, B'cos I had enough reading your depressing posts. Today I told to myself: let's see if anything changed with Bigdave posts. Nope, same fu*cking sh*it , nothing changed. Sorry mate, back to ignore. I'll be back checking on you again in 6 months time, but I'm not holding my breath.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give answer to this question easy. She want you because you’re better looking than she. You know you’re better looking and don’t want to reduce your standards by that much. But you were giving her attentio
Yeah, people tend to want to date up because if they can land someone with a high SMV, that gives them validation that they themselves are on that level. "My girlfriend is an HB9, therefore I must be a 9 too".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

only a gay man would make this many excuses not to put his d!ck in a pvssy lol