dointhingsright
Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2002
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 0
should i say it to my girlfriend or would that kill the relationship.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by The Bishop
Never say you love a girl until they say it first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
cutting and to the point. but i think you need to answer!Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Here's the question:
Do you love her?
Ok...now answer my question:Originally posted by dointhingsright
well its one of those things that im not sure. im put into the position where i might have to. i go out with alot of girls and all the girls in my high school know that. i feel that i have to say something like this to show her that she is different than alot of the girls i have been with but at the same time i dont want to "kill" my game and have her look at me as if i were some sort of afc. im not sure on what to do here.
Tell her just that, that there's something different about her. much more intriguing than 'I love you'. I would say it more bemusedly/mysteriously than romantically (save the romantic part for the actual I love you). But you can do it how you want.Originally posted by dointhingsright
well its one of those things that im not sure. im put into the position where i might have to. i go out with alot of girls and all the girls in my high school know that. i feel that i have to say something like this to show her that she is different than alot of the girls i have been with ....
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.