Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love you

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you guys typically wait to say this to a woman when in a LTR?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule of thumb is usually after she says it. After that, I make sure I don't respond back with it each and every time, but I'll occasionally initiate it. Keeping it a bit unpredictable keeps it exciting for her.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the others...after she says it first. Never before.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never before.
I have noticed that you can say/respond to her without saying it directly, and doesnt seem to loose your frame:
"I love the way you do/say it/thing"
"I would really love it if you/we did/do thing"

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you feel like you should.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I've said it to chicks I wasn't even with. Like they give me a bag of chips and I'm just like "holy ****, I love you". I'd expect an "I know" or something but they actually say "I love you too" haha and then I dunno what to think aside from chomping on my chips. All is acceptable given the context of the situation I suppose.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I NEVER tell a woman that I love them. I show them. She can judge me by my actions. When she says "I love you.", I just tell her to "Get over here and prove it.", or "Show me how much."

If you find yourself in a 'relationship', where a woman gets ticked off with you for not parroting back "I love you." like a trained monkey, dump her. If she can't see by your actions how you feel about her then she will not be happy in a relationship.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1. "I love you" is poison. You drop those words and the entire power dynamic changes, or at least she believes it does. She can also throw them in your face any time she is cross or wants something. "But you said you loved me...". "If you loved me you would....". When a woman tells me she loves me I either say 'thanks' or 'I know'.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I NEVER tell a woman that I love them. I show them. She can judge me by my actions. When she says "I love you.", I just tell her to "Get over here and prove it.", or "Show me how much."

If you find yourself in a 'relationship', where a woman gets ticked off with you for not parroting back "I love you." like a trained monkey, dump her. If she can't see by your actions how you feel about her then she will not be happy in a relationship.
**** man, "Get over here and prove it"...I will remember this.