I love tinder

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to let them know FF981CAD-4D31-4AD5-B468-BABFC372BFED.jpeg

logicallefty

Reaction score
In just the little small pic of her on the conversation, I agree I think she looks like a guy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is for cowards who do not approach. Wait wit?
Calling out other dudes who WILL post their interactions yet you shout all day long about your 'perfect tactics' to pick up/interact with women but have NEVER produced a field report....?

Who's the coward?:rolleyes:

Wait wut??

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling out other dudes who WILL post their interactions yet you shout all day long about your 'perfect tactics' to pick up/interact with women but have NEVER produced a field report....?

Who's the coward?:rolleyes:

Wait wut??
Not only do I post proof, walk the walk and talk the talk. Any guy who comes to Miami is welcome to come with me and get embarrassed in the field by how many hot women I will pull and close on. Enough said

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The regulars should post proof, it's not for self promotion nor for any ego boost but do it for those who come here seeking valid advice from those who r really being able to pull using their own techniques.

Other guys can learn from real life experiences.

Watching and reading pick up lines, ideologies, etc from YouTube or some other blog then reposting it here ain't enough.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tinder is for cowards who do not approach. Wait wit?
I don't agree with this. I think Tinder and online dating in general is good practice for any man as long as his mindset is in the right place about it. But if he goes on there thinking he is going to find his next wife or GF then that's not the right mindset. I think doing the online thing will build confidence with women, help a guy learn their true nature, etc. So then a guy can be better at approaches in real life.

As for me personally, I would say of all the women in my life I have dated, banged, etc. it's about 60% real life meets and 40% online meets. Hands down I can tell you that the better quality of women I have met of those two groups has been the ones I originally met in real life. My case specifically.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with this. I think Tinder and online dating in general is good practice for any man as long as his mindset is in the right place about it. But if he goes on there thinking he is going to find his next wife or GF then that's not the right mindset. I think doing the online thing will build confidence with women, help a guy learn their true nature, etc. So then a guy can be better at approaches in real life
Most men be it here or on other pickup forums cannot approach. Are delusional in believing online is game. Its passive dating. Assuming moving one's thumb is game is beyond retarded.

RooshV just called out cucks on tinder in podcast #20. "Don't use it. Problem solved" was his two cents.

This coming from a guy in game for 17+ yrs.

I am around ten total in between life, relations, and before believing in monogamy once upon a time then versus now, 7yrs consistency alternatively.

IRL > online all day!

Online is begging for cucking.

Again, my **** won't suck itself. Swipe right @ life but, putting in work, chain gunning cold approach is GOAT status.

As for me personally, I would say of all the women in my life I have dated, banged, etc. it's about 60% real life meets and 40% online meets. Hands down I can tell you that the better quality of women I have met of those two groups has been the ones I originally met in real life. My case specifically.
To each their own. IMHO you would have a better close ratio dedicating oneself to reap life. I recall college girls with 1000s of matches. Meet none. Inflate ego and sense of entitlement. No ****, they're not 9s and 10s. Far from it. Online is low hanging fruit. Liberal women. Cratered SMV, single moms, fatties, war pigs, hogs, etc.

Again, my **** won't suck itself. It is what it is Playboy. Just know your true north.

Anybody male thinking online is game has been pawned harddddddd by the feminine imperative.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men be it here or on other pickup forums cannot approach. Are delusional in believing online is game. Its passive dating. Assuming moving one's thumb is game is beyond retarded.

RooshV just called out cucks on tinder in podcast #20. "Don't use it. Problem solved" was his two cents.

This coming from a guy in game for 17+ yrs.

I am around ten total in between life, relations, and before believing in monogamy once upon a time then versus now, 7yrs consistency alternatively.

IRL > online all day!

Online is begging for cucking.

Again, my **** won't suck itself. Swipe right @ life but, putting in work, chain gunning cold approach is GOAT status.

To each their own. IMHO you would have a better close ratio dedicating oneself to reap life. I recall college girls with 1000s of matches. Meet none. Inflate ego and sense of entitlement. No ****, they're not 9s and 10s. Far from it. Online is low hanging fruit. Liberal women. Cratered SMV, single moms, fatties, war pigs, hogs, etc.

Again, my **** won't suck itself. It is what it is Playboy. Just know your true north.

Anybody male thinking online is game has been pawned harddddddd by the feminine imperative.
I suck at it because women don’t think I’m good looking enough to actually decide to meet me in real life over much better looking, younger, richer matches I have. So I’ll just say it’s trash and act like I don’t want to use it anyways

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suck at it because women don’t think I’m good looking enough to actually decide to meet me in real life over much better looking, younger, richer matches I have. So I’ll just say it’s trash and act like I don’t want to use it anyways
I'll bump this after you get cucked. Too late.

Wait wut?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree with this. I think Tinder and online dating in general is good practice for any man as long as his mindset is in the right place about it. But if he goes on there thinking he is going to find his next wife or GF then that's not the right mindset. I think doing the online thing will build confidence with women, help a guy learn their true nature, etc. So then a guy can be better at approaches in real life.

Online dating is actually bad practise. OLD is a world based on women's narrative and puts men in a complacent comfort zone - the end game is you lose.

The best is always approach in real life and with every failure you can only get better with the next, provided you analyse and continously improve approach methods. This is where you as a man take charge and it's at your own narrative.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend (of late) to get mainly Jewish women who message me 1st (I usually have to do the 1st messaging). I don't know why. I don't even want to read the message because I'm not particularly interested in a 39 yr old Jewish woman with a picture of her dad and her in one photo. Why do I attract?them

I've been with a Jewish woman recently and it went ok, but in the end, she got miffed about something wouldn't tell me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure showed her!

There's no shortage of hoe bags on this planet.