"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I love the confidence i'm feeling as an aspiring DJ but...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
now very often, when i engage in conversation with chicks i now always use ****y+funny, and i call them on their insecurities and stuff ups and all the rest
however, a lot of them start replying "you're mean" and things of that sort, and it feels as though i'm really offending them....whic is totally not my intention
could it be that perhaps i'm not being funny about it? or is it a mind game? what/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Tell me, is it a

"You're mean.", as she slaps you a lil, with a grin on her face?

or a

"You're mean!" with a bit of an intense tone, fixing her gaze on you, possibly putting her hands on her hips?

Don't trip out, I have a feeling that you weren't giving it to hard for them. (Unless it more closely ressembled option b)
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
well actually it's mostly happened over msn
in person, i've yet to actually meet many women at all
although i can definitley see myself becoming more outgoing, even if it is predominantly with male friends for now
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
yeah bro it's all good.... just have to play it by situation... if a girl is superhot better to be bold... if not so hot try to be subtle and neg hit her using BL and emotions, not language
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
you are doing it ALL wrong. If a girl is insulated she is insulted. If she is playing the push pull game with you, she will be like fine, and not talk to you, but it will obviously be in a joking manner.

When you neghit a girl it is NOT an insult. NOTTTTTTTTT an insult. Man you newbs annoy me wasting my time with neghit advice.

I will give the easiest example. If you smell a bad smell, u can look at her give her a cheeky grin, and say "whats that smell"? However if you tell her at any random time "you smell" it will not be funny.

You NEVER direcly attack a girls insecurities, just muck around with the girl and tease her a little. Most of the teasing is more like flirting, it is not literally teasing her. Man, hope you understand this, because teasing her directly will do nothing but turn her off you. Neghits are great, but only a small part of the game.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Stop meeting girls ONLINE and go meet them in the REAL WORLD!
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Stop meeting girls ONLINE and go meet them in the REAL WORLD!
You've hit the nail on the head there!...get a life and quit acting like a nerd bro!
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
lol

"I meet girls and sometimes I insult them"

"Well, I dont actually meet girls. Not in real life"

How about u drop the evolving from youre name, messenger boy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
If you have high value/attraction as inn she really likes you and she is attracted to you then too much C+F will blow her out and just make her feel unwanted which is very bad.
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
woot
i am going out and meeting em
and i believe one girl is either trying to play me or actually digs me :)
pity i have no interst in her
interesting how exchanges over the internet were sufficant to the point where both of you could really guage your interests in one another.
 
Top