Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I love the confidence i'm feeling as an aspiring DJ but...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now very often, when i engage in conversation with chicks i now always use ****y+funny, and i call them on their insecurities and stuff ups and all the rest
however, a lot of them start replying "you're mean" and things of that sort, and it feels as though i'm really offending them....whic is totally not my intention
could it be that perhaps i'm not being funny about it? or is it a mind game? what/

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me, is it a

"You're mean.", as she slaps you a lil, with a grin on her face?

or a

"You're mean!" with a bit of an intense tone, fixing her gaze on you, possibly putting her hands on her hips?

Don't trip out, I have a feeling that you weren't giving it to hard for them. (Unless it more closely ressembled option b)

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually it's mostly happened over msn
in person, i've yet to actually meet many women at all
although i can definitley see myself becoming more outgoing, even if it is predominantly with male friends for now

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah bro it's all good.... just have to play it by situation... if a girl is superhot better to be bold... if not so hot try to be subtle and neg hit her using BL and emotions, not language

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are doing it ALL wrong. If a girl is insulated she is insulted. If she is playing the push pull game with you, she will be like fine, and not talk to you, but it will obviously be in a joking manner.

When you neghit a girl it is NOT an insult. NOTTTTTTTTT an insult. Man you newbs annoy me wasting my time with neghit advice.

I will give the easiest example. If you smell a bad smell, u can look at her give her a cheeky grin, and say "whats that smell"? However if you tell her at any random time "you smell" it will not be funny.

You NEVER direcly attack a girls insecurities, just muck around with the girl and tease her a little. Most of the teasing is more like flirting, it is not literally teasing her. Man, hope you understand this, because teasing her directly will do nothing but turn her off you. Neghits are great, but only a small part of the game.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop meeting girls ONLINE and go meet them in the REAL WORLD!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Stop meeting girls ONLINE and go meet them in the REAL WORLD!
You've hit the nail on the head there!...get a life and quit acting like a nerd bro!

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

"I meet girls and sometimes I insult them"

"Well, I dont actually meet girls. Not in real life"

How about u drop the evolving from youre name, messenger boy.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have high value/attraction as inn she really likes you and she is attracted to you then too much C+F will blow her out and just make her feel unwanted which is very bad.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
woot
i am going out and meeting em
and i believe one girl is either trying to play me or actually digs me :)
pity i have no interst in her
interesting how exchanges over the internet were sufficant to the point where both of you could really guage your interests in one another.