Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I LOVE Sosuave.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately there has been lots of trash talk about Moderators, interesting, valueable people leaving, and all.

I honestly don't know if this moderator, or the other is here all day, or if he insults someone. I mind my buissines, and have fun on this site. Why would I want to leave a site that speaks MY language, OUR language? The DJ language, that brings everybody here together.

If you get advice you don't like, dont take it. If someone offends you, tell them, don't offend them. If you see something you don't like, or maybe have seen before, stop looking.

There are tons of people that are "at your level"... that have the same "fluency" at speaking DJ. And there are also TONS of them who are freaking linguists when it comes to the DJ language.

Why do your posts get closed, or deleted? Because you are getting into the feelings area. You are not being objective. You are bringing animosity between us. You are separating the comunity with senseless criticism. There is a difference between senseless criticism (like ranting and insulting moderators and "normal users", and saying why you hate the site), and constructive criticisim .. like Pook's request for a Financial Forum.

Maybe, your post has all the characteristics to be a non-earasable post. But it lacks something. It has allready been posted. Do a little search, quick search, and then post.

Don't take it personal when Mods intervene in your art.

Constructive criticisism makes scars that eventualy makes us stronger. Senseless, and insulting criticism cuts of our body parts, feelings, and bonds... and these can't be THAT easily brought back.

I love you All.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Constructive criticisism makes scars that eventualy makes us stronger.
This is how I see it. Someone comes here and whines about how some girl pinched him and it hurts. Some experienced DJ comes here and kicks him in the stomach and says, "There, that pinch doesn't hurt so bad now, does it?" The whiny guy either leaves here because his stomach hurts, or he stays here because he realizes the DJ has a point, and maybe there's more to learn. The whiny guy may get the 5hit kicked out of him while he's here, but he gets stronger and learns to fight back. The next time a girl pinches him, he just laughs.

I love you All.
Sorry man, I love myself more than you. :D

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason this reminded me of a Jerry Springer episode where after one guy said "Yeah i'm a redneck i admit it" crowd went "we love rednecks, we love rednecks", to which he responded "And rednecks love ya'll".

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

I see most of the complaining posts and nazi-accusions etc. are just humour. Nobody is serious when he says "HEY YOU MODERATOR SUCK ASS AND I FAWKED YOUR MOMMA LAST NIGHT"
If he is serious, he is a dumbass by making a flame.

If a moderator (for example) really sucks ass we go to S&F Forum and discuss about it like grown ups.

Most of the really visible flaming that has came around is just for fun.
Check my signature if you don't believe.

Originally posted by Desdinova
Sorry man, I love myself more than you. :D
?? He didn't say anything about that you should love him.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I hate about the internet. Sarcasm doesn't work as well as IRL
Yeah, I thought the comment was just plain stupid ;)

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I love Sosuave too. It changed my life, that's for sure.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful post.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There is a LOT of valuable material on SoSuave.com.

Notice that the forum is hosted on sosuave.NET now
Also notice that I specifically said .com and not .net
Coincidence? Mistake? Subtle comment? :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see it. Someone comes here and whines about how some girl pinched him and it hurts. Some experienced DJ comes here and kicks him in the stomach and says, "There, that pinch doesn't hurt so bad now, does it?" The whiny guy either leaves here because his stomach hurts, or he stays here because he realizes the DJ has a point, and maybe there's more to learn. The whiny guy may get the 5hit kicked out of him while he's here, but he gets stronger and learns to fight back. The next time a girl pinches him, he just laughs.

There is a difference between that, sarcasm, and plain simple insults. People are leaving because of senseless reasons, etc.

Desdinova, I love you MORE. ;)

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love me too.