Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I lost my job because I refused to get vaccinated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
4,048
Age
48
Yep. I work for a health organization and have been working there for 8 years. My recent performance review last month was exceeding expectations.
But none of this really matters when you have political BS agendas being pushed.

Our HR dept basically called all those that weren't vaccinated and strong armed them into getting the vaccine through manipulation and fear. When that didn't work on me, they revised their company policy stating that ALL employees MUST be vaccinated for condition of employment.

This is a company that supported Hillary Clinton back in the day and paid her $250k to speak at one of our major events so it's not surprising. I also live in a blue state(predominantly democratic) and even the statistics only show 40% that's been fully vaccinated, 55% having had one dose. This still leaves 45% of those on the fence.

Yet my city is set for phase 5 reopening this Friday(meaning 100% capacity for all public places). This doesn't align with the work policies they set forth.

I also learned from HR that my company participated in the Vaccine Exemption program which basically gives tax breaks and such to companies participating and willing to push the vaccination agenda by requiring all their employees to be vaccinated. So in addition to political agendas, now you also have financial agendas as well. Shady as hell.

I've discussed continuing to work from home as I've demonstrated great results over the last year but clearly they don't care about employee productivity and only getting everyone vaccinated. Even some of our contractors from overseas physically can't come in but yet work remotely just fine. I brought up this option and they said even contractors have to be vaccinated in case we "need" to come into the office. That's a big IF and highly doubtful in the line of work I do.

Once again, Liberals trying to force their views and their policies down everyone's throats. They can just let people do and think how they like.

Having a mortgage, car payments, and having to support 3 kids doesn't do any favors either but I'll get through it and I know my boss and HR are feeling guilty of it as they should. Karma is a b1tch...

I guess I can enjoy summer...
 

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
689
Reaction score
572
Location
Denmark
Again sorry to hear that you lost you job.
I also learned from HR that my company participated in the Vaccine Exemption program which basically gives tax breaks and such to companies participating and willing to push the vaccination agenda by requiring all their employees to be vaccinated. So in addition to political agendas, now you also have financial agendas as well. Shady as hell.
So they are real jackasses making money on their employees by getting them vaccinated. That is indeed some dirty tactics.

Well on the positive side I guess is that you now have the opportunity to find a better employer that does care about their staff etc.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
4,048
Age
48
Thanks bro.

The real issue lies in that government trying to bribe the public into getting vaccinated through free beer, food, concerts, lottery, etc wasn't enough and wasn't as effective as they thought. So now, they are bribing companies to make vaccine mandatory for condition of employment. They are doing this by offering the companies vaccine exempt status which gives tax breaks and incentives to the companies.

I just need to find an employer that leans on the conservative side or someone that is politics neutral(rare). Most liberal companies are most likely going to be pro vaccine.
 

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
689
Reaction score
572
Location
Denmark
I hope you find a real nice employer with a boss that cares about you and his staff.

Best of luck mate.
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
5,859
Reaction score
3,770
Age
32
It’s ironic that the same people that complain about minimum wage laws also complain that businesses can fire you for not complying with their position about having a vaccinated workplace.
 

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
689
Reaction score
572
Location
Denmark
It’s ironic that the same people that complain about minimum wage laws also complain that businesses can fire you for not complying with their position about having a vaccinated workplace.
???
Who's been complaing about that here? Not sure where you get the context for that comment?
 

Modern Man Advice

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
469
Reaction score
638
Location
Bend, OR
Yep. I work for a health organization and have been working there for 8 years. My recent performance review last month was exceeding expectations.
But none of this really matters when you have political BS agendas being pushed.

Our HR dept basically called all those that weren't vaccinated and strong armed them into getting the vaccine through manipulation and fear. When that didn't work on me, they revised their company policy stating that ALL employees MUST be vaccinated for condition of employment.

This is a company that supported Hillary Clinton back in the day and paid her $250k to speak at one of our major events so it's not surprising. I also live in a blue state(predominantly democratic) and even the statistics only show 40% that's been fully vaccinated, 55% having had one dose. This still leaves 45% of those on the fence.

Yet my city is set for phase 5 reopening this Friday(meaning 100% capacity for all public places). This doesn't align with the work policies they set forth.

I also learned from HR that my company participated in the Vaccine Exemption program which basically gives tax breaks and such to companies participating and willing to push the vaccination agenda by requiring all their employees to be vaccinated. So in addition to political agendas, now you also have financial agendas as well. Shady as hell.

I've discussed continuing to work from home as I've demonstrated great results over the last year but clearly they don't care about employee productivity and only getting everyone vaccinated. Even some of our contractors from overseas physically can't come in but yet work remotely just fine. I brought up this option and they said even contractors have to be vaccinated in case we "need" to come into the office. That's a big IF and highly doubtful in the line of work I do.

Once again, Liberals trying to force their views and their policies down everyone's throats. They can just let people do and think how they like.

Having a mortgage, car payments, and having to support 3 kids doesn't do any favors either but I'll get through it and I know my boss and HR are feeling guilty of it as they should. Karma is a b1tch...

I guess I can enjoy summer...
Jobs are on the rise again. There will be no shortage of jobs and income for those with an abundance mindset. You, my friend, have not lost a job, you have gained a lot more than you think or realize now.

And like another said, you kept your dignity, your self-respect, your beliefs. Things that are far more important in life than a job.

Modern Man Advice
 

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,084
Age
57
Yep. I work for a health organization and have been working there for 8 years. My recent performance review last month was exceeding expectations.
But none of this really matters when you have political BS agendas being pushed.

Our HR dept basically called all those that weren't vaccinated and strong armed them into getting the vaccine through manipulation and fear. When that didn't work on me, they revised their company policy stating that ALL employees MUST be vaccinated for condition of employment.

This is a company that supported Hillary Clinton back in the day and paid her $250k to speak at one of our major events so it's not surprising. I also live in a blue state(predominantly democratic) and even the statistics only show 40% that's been fully vaccinated, 55% having had one dose. This still leaves 45% of those on the fence.

Yet my city is set for phase 5 reopening this Friday(meaning 100% capacity for all public places). This doesn't align with the work policies they set forth.

I also learned from HR that my company participated in the Vaccine Exemption program which basically gives tax breaks and such to companies participating and willing to push the vaccination agenda by requiring all their employees to be vaccinated. So in addition to political agendas, now you also have financial agendas as well. Shady as hell.

I've discussed continuing to work from home as I've demonstrated great results over the last year but clearly they don't care about employee productivity and only getting everyone vaccinated. Even some of our contractors from overseas physically can't come in but yet work remotely just fine. I brought up this option and they said even contractors have to be vaccinated in case we "need" to come into the office. That's a big IF and highly doubtful in the line of work I do.

Once again, Liberals trying to force their views and their policies down everyone's throats. They can just let people do and think how they like.

Having a mortgage, car payments, and having to support 3 kids doesn't do any favors either but I'll get through it and I know my boss and HR are feeling guilty of it as they should. Karma is a b1tch...

I guess I can enjoy summer...
Revising policy? Hummmm. You were hired in with a different policy? Sounds like a possible suit case. It is against the law to even ask you your medical history unless it prevents you from doing the job you apply for. Interesting.

Somebody is going to push back and take it through the federal courts soon. I can’t wait.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
4,048
Age
48
Revising policy? Hummmm. You were hired in with a different policy? Sounds like a possible suit case. It is against the law to even ask you your medical history unless it prevents you from doing the job you apply for. Interesting.

Somebody is going to push back and take it through the federal courts soon. I can’t wait.
Unfortunately, I looked it up and private companies can mandate vaccines in our city at least for employment and still be legal despite what the original policy was. This vaccine also doesn't fall under the medical history confidentiality.

Bars/Restaurants that are participating in this vaccine exempt program are required to ask for proof of vaccine before admitting anyone into their space if they want 100% occupancy. Some do and follow it to the T but I'm sure some will be more lax about it.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
4,048
Age
48
It’s ironic that the same people that complain about minimum wage laws also complain that businesses can fire you for not complying with their position about having a vaccinated workplace.
No complaints about minimum wage. Only complaining about people not wanting to better themselves and get an education or skillset that allows them to work at better places making more money.

Minimum wage jobs have generally been a stepping stone instead of a career, to move onto better things. Usually for young people and students. If they are not willing to better themselves, it's on them, not the employer.

Non-US people laugh at the amount of opportunities that exists in the US and people not taking advantage of them. That's why you have people like Polish people that immigrate here and are making good money within a few years. They know how to apply themselves and work for it.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
5,859
Reaction score
3,770
Age
32
Minimum wage jobs have generally been a stepping stone instead of a career to move onto better things. Usually for young people and students. If they are not willing to better themselves, it's on them, not the employer.
No, they have not. That was not at all the purpose of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Employers and employees do not have equal leverage on the market. Hence, why collective bargaining is effective.
 

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,084
Age
57
No complaints about minimum wage. Only complaining about people not wanting to better themselves and get an education or skillset that allows them to work at better places making more money.

Minimum wage jobs have generally been a stepping stone instead of a career, to move onto better things. Usually for young people and students. If they are not willing to better themselves, it's on them, not the employer.

Non-US people laugh at the amount of opportunities that exists in the US and people not taking advantage of them. That's why you have people like Polish people that immigrate here and are making good money within a few years. They know how to apply themselves and work for it.
Analyze what he said to you. Hahaha. He used words associated with negative connotation to combine them with your decision. This making you “wrong”.
This is called gas lighting. Minimum wage low end complainer = someone who doesn’t want the vaccination despite the FDA refusing to pass it.

You fell for it. You explained yourself. Don’t let disgusting humans manipulate you like that. Next time just say how cute and entertaining his comment was. But you have a different paradigm and it’s gracious for him to worry about you. Pat him on the head and move on.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
4,048
Age
48
Analyze what he said to you. Hahaha. He used words associated with negative connotation to combine them with your decision. This making you “wrong”.
This is called gas lighting. Minimum wage low end complainer = someone who doesn’t want the vaccination despite the FDA refusing to pass it.

You fell for it. You explained yourself. Don’t let disgusting humans manipulate you like that. Next time just say how cute and entertaining his comment was. But you have a different paradigm and it’s gracious for him to worry about you. Pat him on the head and move on.
I do fall for it everytime. Lol. Shame on me.

@EyeBRollin does provide some good advice with women but we don't necessarily see eye to eye on political stuff and that's ok. He's always right and facts are facts.
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,084
Age
57
I do fall for it everytime. Lol. Shame on me.
I get it. Hahahaha. Don’t let that scrug do that to you anymore. In your paradigm he has no say or power or influence. This is what the world we talk about is really about. Women do this every single moment of every day. You have to learn how to spot a scrug.
 

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,084
Age
57
I do fall for it everytime. Lol. Shame on me.

@EyeBRollin does provide some good advice with women but we don't necessarily see eye to eye on political stuff and that's ok. He's always right and facts are facts.

So let’s look at that for a second. A person normally chooses their political leaning based on their mental and spiritual disposition.

So what kind of a human being feels the need to knock another flat based on that other person’s belief system? See, I can let someone think whatever they want, including you. You won’t persecute, degrade or even try to make them feel bad just based on how they think. He can’t do that.

So what kind of human being seeks to do this? A good person or a degenerate. The social veneer protects him and his ilk. The skill he uses is actually feminine by nature. Know this. Do not take this type of stuff lightly. It’s designed to make you smaller. Politics have nothing to do with it. His politics is just a reflection of his degraded self.

A man can have all the women in the world but it doesn’t mean they have honor or be an individual point of light in the world. He’s a degenerate with a keyboard. Don’t you ever forget it.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
535
Reaction score
410
Location
California
Yep. I work for a health organization and have been working there for 8 years. My recent performance review last month was exceeding expectations.
But none of this really matters when you have political BS agendas being pushed.

Our HR dept basically called all those that weren't vaccinated and strong armed them into getting the vaccine through manipulation and fear. When that didn't work on me, they revised their company policy stating that ALL employees MUST be vaccinated for condition of employment.

This is a company that supported Hillary Clinton back in the day and paid her $250k to speak at one of our major events so it's not surprising. I also live in a blue state(predominantly democratic) and even the statistics only show 40% that's been fully vaccinated, 55% having had one dose. This still leaves 45% of those on the fence.

Yet my city is set for phase 5 reopening this Friday(meaning 100% capacity for all public places). This doesn't align with the work policies they set forth.

I also learned from HR that my company participated in the Vaccine Exemption program which basically gives tax breaks and such to companies participating and willing to push the vaccination agenda by requiring all their employees to be vaccinated. So in addition to political agendas, now you also have financial agendas as well. Shady as hell.

I've discussed continuing to work from home as I've demonstrated great results over the last year but clearly they don't care about employee productivity and only getting everyone vaccinated. Even some of our contractors from overseas physically can't come in but yet work remotely just fine. I brought up this option and they said even contractors have to be vaccinated in case we "need" to come into the office. That's a big IF and highly doubtful in the line of work I do.

Once again, Liberals trying to force their views and their policies down everyone's throats. They can just let people do and think how they like.

Having a mortgage, car payments, and having to support 3 kids doesn't do any favors either but I'll get through it and I know my boss and HR are feeling guilty of it as they should. Karma is a b1tch...

I guess I can enjoy summer...


Siri & Glimstad. Legal firm.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,241
Reaction score
4,048
Age
48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top