"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I lose my confidence when...

Xenomorph

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I see another guy that looks "cooler" or seems to have more "confidence".

For example, today I saw a HB8. But my confidence was nowhere to be found when I saw another guy checking her out who also had his **** together. He didn't approach her but I couldn't bring myself to say anything to her.

Does any suffer from this problem?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
So much support for the first post :D LOL

Try to reframe. Next time you see a guy, picture yourself going the same thing. Then think: "hey, if this guy can do it, I can do it too."

And you're gonna feel much better about yourself
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I find myself loosing confidence sometimes too. In fact, i was w/ a group of guys and girls, and i was eyeing this one girl, but the other guy cut in my way. i was doing my dj skills just great, except he kinda pushed me outta the way. i still didnt let it stop me from flirting with her though, and that sorta thing. actually, in the end, he ended up getting nothing, and i got her num. i felt that when he "cut in front of me" that he was better- turns out he was just an AFC, but i did loose some confidence. just gotta keep going man...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Work on yourself...
make yourself unique..
then you will never feel like that ever again
 
Top