"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

i lose interest...

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
izzit jus me... when girls start to txt me and call over and over too much, i kind of lose interest for her & her rating goes down?

i don't wanna lose interest, how do i maintain my IL with her? It's like as soon as i find out she is "head over heels" over me i wanna "next" her.. i dunno why.. lol any1 else feel like this? :confused:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Bora Bora
You're not alone..lol

There was this girl i was interested in, and as soon as she started calling and texting, and showed interest, I became disinterested!

But, as soon as she quit contacting me, I started to miss her.

You see what you can learn from this? Hold back a bit, and she'll go after you.

Text and phone her too often, and she'll want to get away from you!
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
It's the basic rule in attraction.

You want what you can't have. Once you know you have it, it's cool for a little while, then it gets boring.

Ever listen to a song so much that you can't stand to hear it anymore? Same thing.

I think everybody suffers from this. I think it's natures way of saying that marriage isn't the greatest idea in the world.
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
To the 2 posters above me: Does'nt it suck though? It's like a game. Never would I have thought "Attraction" worked this way.

It's just too much like a game... :(
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Skweints

I think everybody suffers from this. I think it's natures way of saying that marriage isn't the greatest idea in the world.
haha, good point!

Well, now you know why women will be into you one minute and flake on you the next. The next time you feel yourself feeling a little AFCish, think about what you posted, lol.

It's just the way it goes bro, it's human nature.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top