Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I like you, I miss you, but....

Ackles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna keep this short and sweet. Been hanging out with an ex who recently admitted to still liking me, missed me very much, but says her life is such a mess right now that pursuing a relationship would be stupid. The next time I saw her she was very nice and cordial but somewhat cold as well. Is this hot and cold behavior and does anyone have any advice?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude. You know where things end with this chick. Why waste your time? Go find some new chicks that you don't have the bad history with.

Now, if you can emotionally stand, you could use the ex as an occasional cvm dump, but most guys find too much comfort in the familiar and catch feelings again. Be careful.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ackles said:
Gonna keep this short and sweet. Been hanging out with an ex who recently admitted to still liking me, missed me very much, but says her life is such a mess right now that pursuing a relationship would be stupid. The next time I saw her she was very nice and cordial but somewhat cold as well. Is this hot and cold behavior and does anyone have any advice?
She was letting you know she's interested, but then pulled back with her BS story to test if you would reciprocate and chase after her. I'm guessing you didn't take the bait, which explains why she's salty.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about it, going back to an ex is a mistake especially since she verbally expressed she has no intentions of a relationship.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She's an ex for a reason
2. Her life is a mess
3. She's not interested

Exactly where is the upside here for you?
Stop seeing her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that 95% of the time you can negate anything a person says before the word 'but.'

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

I'm in exactly the same position. My ex phrased it as 'I'm getting to know you again and I want to take it slow' after saying all this shot about how in so important to her.
Her reason was the same (a lot of **** going on-which is true but it doesn't change things)

Know what I did? Yesterday I went NC and moved on. Anybody who makes excuses needs to be NEXT. Stop hanging with her and move on with your life, NC for the win.