Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know this is bad

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always hesitant to tell embarrassing stories on sites and forums that I frequent, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, but **** it. Its the internet. So here it goes.

Last week was the second time I have slept with a girl without banging her. Granted, we were both very drunk and I passed out the second I hit the mattress. The first time it happened was with a girl I wasn't really interested in banging, but she was part of my social circle.

Now I'm not some fool who thinks "Oh, she totally wanted me." I know this likely a huge sign I am in the friend zone, but how bad is it and what does it mean I need to change about the way I do things? Is it possible I might still wind up banging a girl I have been in this situation with?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that bad. It really depends on the context. 99.9% of the time, if you're in bed with a girl she wants you to make a move. But look, shyt happens from time to time. My worst was taking a girl home from a bar and having a case of severe whiskey ****. It's literally the only time I have failed to get it up in my life. She ended up getting quite upset and we just stayed up listening to music. She was also part of my social circle so I ended up not living that down either, hahaha. But it is what it is. Be cool, move on.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No, it’s not necessarily friendzone. It depends.

If she stayed on her side of the bed and kept lots of distance between both of you (ie zero body contact), then that’s not good.

If she snuggled up against you and pressed her boobs into you before falling asleep, then things are looking much better lol.

Even though you two didn’t do anything, any body contact would be a positive sign.

But continue to work on this one. Even without knowing the details, you probably still have a shot for next time.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The 1st time but you weren't interested.

The 2nd time you were drunk.

The 3rd time....

Wait, before I go further, gotta ask you this 1st, have you ever had s€x? (Wet dreams r not included).

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you can bang em both easily, not being pushy and desperate is a good thing.

If I’m in bed I give them the opportunity to accept my advances if I want to choose to even make them. If my advances aren’t reciprocated I cuddle them. Ended up with a LTR after that exact situation.

Here’s an opposite example. I was making out undressing a girl but I know I would look like a moron trying to remove her tight jeans. So I left her topless and went to take a piss with a super hard d!ck. (Right?) so I figured if when I get back those pants are still on I am de-escalating to cuddles. When I walked in, they were on the floor she was under the blankets.

Last edited: