Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know I should go....but a bit awkward?

Incubus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl at work last year....went to college and didn't talk to her much but she's always been real nice to me and we get along well. She's going to my school in the fall so i figured i'd start talking to her more. Anyways I was talking to her last night and said we should hang out to which she said she's love to. Well she invited me to her friend's grad party today. Thing is I don't know anyone there besides this girl who invited me. All my friends seem to be busy too so yea looks like it's either go alone or not go. I know I should but ah i'd hate feeling awkward and stupid lol

any advice?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just relax man.

You'll be alright and maybe make some new friends too along with establishing some more rapport with this chick.

Sounds like a win win situation to me. :up:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i went through a very similar situation recently.

If you don't go you'll definitely wish you weren't a ***** and have went. My advice is to go, get some alcohol in your system, and be extremely friendly. If you are making friends and not clinging to her the entire time, she will notice this and your value level will for sure go up.

Incubus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I'm def going....one of my best friends just called me and he's now coming with me....close one haha

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incubus said:
Yea I'm def going....one of my best friends just called me and he's now coming with me....close one haha
even better, but still socialize with her friends because she obviously wants A. for you to meet her friends and for them to meet you, and B. for you to spend time with her. Don't ignore your friend, but don't only chat with him.

Incubus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea I know....I did talk to everyone even to her fat friend lol. Nothing happened but once again I wasn't expecting anything to tonight...not at a grad party with mostly family.

The highlight was when i told her mom that I'd have this girl in bed by eight lol. B/c she was like "look out after her and keep her in line at college....make sure she makes curfew" she was just kidding around so i was like "yea ill have her in bed by 8...."

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incubus said:
Oh yea I know....I did talk to everyone even to her fat friend lol. Nothing happened but once again I wasn't expecting anything to tonight...not at a grad party with mostly family.

The highlight was when i told her mom that I'd have this girl in bed by eight lol. B/c she was like "look out after her and keep her in line at college....make sure she makes curfew" she was just kidding around so i was like "yea ill have her in bed by 8...."
haha, that's very risky BUT hilarious.