Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I keep not getting Girls to their places whenever I pull, my place is not an option. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wron

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello dear folks,

my live preview:
like many of you guys, I was unsecure, got abused from parents with low self esteem behaviour and should get out from my despression.
I started working on my depression and also gamed my cousin from turkey (a country in middle east)
With 23 I got a job and her, back then she lived in istanbul, and moved to europe (Vienna) with me, 2015 she got pregnant, why I did not want the kid, but after some deep thoughts, we got the kid.
So I am 32 and she is 38, and me and my partner we have a son who is 6 years old. 2019 she went back to istanbul because of her family. I starting using Fearless from RSD max, it worked, but I could not pull.
And like all of you guys I also have to get Social skills, do networking, club connections, where I live, applying my game to life in general.

My inner game, which was created from my mom, (she is extremely religious and wears a scarf) was still destroyed. And I could not **** her after pulling, then I pulled again and again.
One day I ****ed I guess a drug abused 43 year old women in her basement. Which was kind of okay since I want to develop my skills.
To make it short:
I live with my girlfriend since 8 years now, with all these ups and downs we decided to live together, my son who will visit a private school this year could not go to school without we being together.
It is an open releationship, which means, that she can date and go out and sleep with another guy, or guys which she does maybe 2-3 times a year. Since she works and we have a son we spent more time together.
The same for me, since I work on my game, I am getting more attractive. I also listen to mentors (Owen cook, Julien, Coach Kyle) while I do work manually for my business and it gets me inspired.
This also effects my Sales Job, where I dont care when I get rejected for 87% of the time for getting one sale. Since my body generates positive emotions automatically when I am in the zone (state)

My question:
I can't pull at home.. I realized most girls cannot bring me in their apartment since they mostly live with other people or not alone. I dont know why but 95% of the time, even I spent 2-3 Hours walking and kissing, and I ask if I can charge my phone or go to the bathroom, she then asked if I can go to my place for that, she will wait outside, and I dont even tell that my partner is at home, becasue it makes everything much more comlicated. I mentioned that I will stay at a hotel, but she knew where I live so it went creapy and weird... So we didn't went anywhere.

I also never mention that I have a son, since everything is getting more comlicated.

What should I do when she is ready to pull?

My situation is a little bit complicated then most of the single Guys... What would you do if you were in my shoes?

And please don't suggest stop gaming or get a divorce.

Thank you for any support and feedback or suggestion guys ;)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Go to a motel room. Yes most women are down for this. How do I know? I had a situation where I had nowhere to take them and banged at least 25+ women that way. Most were excited by it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a motel room. Yes most women are down for this. How do I know? I had a situation where I had nowhere to take them and banged at least 25+ women that way. Most were excited by it.
This was in one night, correct?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m interested to see the responses on this. I had a FR where I ran into the same issue of pulling to the girls place. I game a lot in different cities, so I don’t have my own pad to pull back to. It’ll be nice to see the pointers on here!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logistics is why I was an incel 22-25 years old. Never came to a forum though, dealt with it like a man (blamed myself) and worked harder to achieve the life I want.

I met my first girlfriend in Ibiza, she was Canadian, came to study the following year at Cambridge and I truly discovered what a 10/10 girl feels like. Feels like being on edge 24/7 because she has (good) options.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrape together some cash and rent an apartment with another guy or two on the condition you have your own room.

Find a friend with a vacation home or second apartment you can get the key to for the weekends or a night in advance. Trade them cleaning or handyman services for access.

Find an ad for a room for rent. As long as it has a private entrance and its own bathroom you will have enough privacy to bring home women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Reality,
It seems you are a Turk living in Vienna,I have travelled in Austria a very prim and proper Nation with extremely high moral Standards...Unless you have lots of Money your options are limited...Your other option Istanbul,where I have spent quite a lot of time,is totally out of the equation...Neither Turkey nor Austria are conducive to a Bohemian lifestyle,unless you are dripping with cash,assuming you have negotiable skills your only realistic option is to migrate.